• 1 Post By Huher
  • 1 Post By Huher
  • 1 Post By Huher
  • 1 Post By Lee_1978

Thread: Running NPP and tren together

Lee_1978 is offline Member

Running NPP and tren together

Hi,

I'm thinking of adding NPP to my current cycle of Omnadren 750mg EW and tren A 50mg EOD. I was originally considering running anadrol , but with the exception of var, I've had dreadful gastro issues when using orals that continue even after I've stopped using them and due to anadrols high liver toxicity, I'm thinking it's best to leave that one out altogether.

From looking into people's experience of running tren and NPP together, there seem to be two camps - those who gained pretty well when running the two and those who steer clear due to the issues that can arise from running two 19 nors.

Has anyone here had experience of running the two? Pros and cons?

Thanks.

Lee

Huher is offline Associate Member
    I've ran npp with tren enanthate . The gains were pretty good, especially the strength. I really loved that cycle, but swapped the npp for deca later. Controlling prolactin was a bit difficult for me and I didn't have any other cons besides that. Dosages were something like 300 tren e, 4-500 npp, 500 test e.
    Lee_1978 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Huher View Post
    I've ran npp with tren enanthate. The gains were pretty good, especially the strength. I really loved that cycle, but swapped the npp for deca later. Controlling prolactin was a bit difficult for me and I didn't have any other cons besides that. Dosages were something like 300 tren e, 4-500 npp, 500 test e.
    Thanks, how did you control the prolactin? Were you running an AI?

I used bromocriptin for prolactin and exemestane as an AI
    Lee_1978 likes this.

I used bromocriptin for prolactin and exemestane as an AI

Thanks.

I've got caber on hand and I'm currently using Aromasin so hoping that's enough.

Do you have any erectile issues running this combo?

What were your gains like?

I know that many people fear using two 19-nors because of ED, but I haven't experienced any kind of erectile issues during my 3-4 cycles with them, even with low test.
    In fact, my current cycle consists of 600 deca , 300 tren e and 300 test mix with some masteron . I used 600 test before and my libido was very high, now with only 300 I feel it's a bit over the natural level, so still no issues at all.

I've always made steady and quality gains with good strength. Don't expect to blow up, instead improving body composition, lean muscle mass and your overall look.
    I started my current blast after 9 months completely off gym, I'm in the 10th week and in my best shape ever.
    Lee_1978 likes this.

I know that many people fear using two 19-nors because of ED, but I haven't experienced any kind of erectile issues during my 3-4 cycles with them, even with low test.
    In fact, my current cycle consists of 600 deca , 300 tren e and 300 test mix with some masteron . I used 600 test before and my libido was very high, now with only 300 I feel it's a bit over the natural level, so still no issues at all.

I've always made steady and quality gains with good strength. Don't expect to blow up, instead improving body composition, lean muscle mass and your overall look.
    I started my current blast after 9 months completely off gym, I'm in the 10th week and in my best shape ever.
    Interesting.

I used NPP for my last cycle and the mass flew on. I'm not expecting that from tren so wanting to add NPP for additional size. COVID meant I lost a fair chunk of mass so wanting to put back on as much as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Interesting.

I used NPP for my last cycle and the mass flew on. I'm not expecting that from tren so wanting to add NPP for additional size. COVID meant I lost a fair chunk of mass so wanting to put back on as much as I can.
    This cycle will do the work imo. I liked it even better with mk-677.
    Lee_1978 likes this.

How did you pin each week using NPP, tren and test?

How much MK-677 did you use?

How did you pin each week using NPP, tren and test?
    I pinned 3 times a week, since I used tren e not ace.

I just dropped in 25mgs mk-677 before bed every day. I really liked it, my only issue was hand numbness in the morning after a few weeks.

I pinned 3 times a week, since I used tren e not ace.

I just dropped in 25mgs mk-677 before bed every day. I really liked it, my only issue was hand numbness in the morning after a few weeks.
    Cool, I'm gonna give mk-677 a go. Surprisingly, i can't find any threads on it, but I'm interested in finding out about people's experience with it.
    Huher likes this.

Cool, I'm gonna give mk-677 a go. Surprisingly, i can't find any threads on it, but I'm interested in finding out about people's experience with it.
    It gave me excellent sleep, very fast recovery, some strength and water weight. Good luck, I hope you'll like it!

Thread Information