Thread: Broken arm

icruckus88 is offline New Member

Unhappy Broken arm

I recently broke my arm, and the next day surgery was performed to put it back together. It is now in a arm brace and sling. I have been using test cyp for about 8 weeks and I am wondering if I should continue with my shots or wait the 2 weeks until my arm is free from the braces. I guess I want to know if it will help with the healing process or any suggestions on how to help it get better would be appreciated. Thanx.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Leave it and rest untill you have got 2 arms to use.

Anaballick is offline Associate Member

I can relate

Bro, I was confronted with the same problem several months ago. I broke my finger and fractured my wrist deadlifting on an elevated platform. I decided to save my gear, but I still really recommend clomid post cycle. My last test\deca injection was week 6 or so and I starting clomid therapy at week 8.5 if I recall. helped me keep some of the gains. Keep in mind I was unable to workout for 3 months because of the breaks as well as coming down with a terrible case of mono. So for 1 of those 3 months I was eating very little as well (for all of you that have experianced mono you know what I'm talking about). Still think the clomid helped though. JMO

Thread Information