Maxism is offline New Member

"March" test prop (Thai)

Hi all, I was a member of this site years ago. My wife and I had a new addition to the family (total 3 now) so I haven’t had time to post until now, as the new addition starts kinder today - yaaay!

Anyway, most who knew me here previously know I live in Thailand, and have done so over 20 years now, so obviously I get all my gear here. I haven’t bought gear or done any cycles since the new addition, so what I was getting 10 years ago is no longer available here in Thailand today. I just bought some gear, specifically test prop and some e, but I’ve never seen this type of prop in what looks like a water base.

My question/s re the "March" test prop, which seems to be in water as mentioned. Has anyone had any experience with it? Is it legit? Isn’t this usually in an oil solution?

I bought it at a "reputable pharmacy,’ or so they claim, in the city. I have posted pics below. I’m certain the German test e is legit, but I have never seen prop like this before, and can not find anything about it on the web. Any advice would be appreciated.

Please advice…

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	79C349C9-7807-4CD3-BA28-C8836C91A89A.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	675.9 KB 
ID:	181463

Name:	568D7B0D-5786-4EFF-85DD-BEEB717C95F8.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	871.2 KB 
ID:	181462

Name:	C8F3C0B0-51FF-4587-9467-F0B0D0C1556A.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	942.1 KB 
ID:	181461
    Last edited by Maxism; 11-28-2021 at 02:55 PM.

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Its probably just very thin, clear carrier oil. Theres zero chance that anyone is making a water based proprionate.

I have noticed a few UGL labs switch to clear oil recently.
    Last edited by tlaloc; 11-28-2021 at 02:52 PM.

Thanks for the response brother…I want to inject this with the test e and wasn’t sure due to the watery solution, as the test e (supposedly imported from Germany) is thicker oily substance.

Anyone else had experience with the prop? is it any good? Using it for TRT (4 weeks) 50mg EOD…never used in my past cycles…first time prop/test e combo. Been on test for 6 weeks already, and looking for some extra gains before finishing the cycle and going back to test e maintenance.

Thread Information