Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 1 Post By MrAgust
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: 250mg Testo-E and then taking 125mg.

MrAgust is offline New Member

250mg Testo-E and then taking 125mg.

As the title says I'm on 250mg testo-E which I have been for 5 months. I just recently run out of gear and I only had 125mg to inject for my last shot and today I will get a new vail again. I inject every 5 days and have no intention to go off anytime soon due to the mental and physical benefits I get together with training, work, and an overall healthy lifestyle.

So then my question is, is there a big issue going down to the half dosage (125mg) once and then up 250mg again with my coming shot?
    Last edited by MrAgust; 11-30-2021 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Correcting a word that became another word do to "auto-spell".

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAgust View Post
    As the title says I'm on 250mg testo-E which I have been for 5 months. I just recently run out of gear and I only had 125mg to inject for my last shot and today I will get a new vail again. I inject every 5 days and have no intention to go off anytime soon due to the mental and physical benefits I get together with training, work, and an overall healthy lifestyle.

So then my question is, is there a big issue going down to the half dosage (125mg) once and then up 250mg again with my coming shot?
    I don't think there's any problem, actually with less it's better because depending on it provides physiological levels of testosterone that your body would manufacture on its own.
    MrAgust likes this.

MrAgust is offline New Member
    Thank you very much mister. My thought was if it could trigger gyno if I went down then up again because of unstable fluctuation in my testo-level from one shot to the next shot.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Unless you are the most gyno prone person on the planet, this should not be a problem. Gyno typically takes time to occur, or some specific compound to cause a flare up.

250mg per week.... that is either a hefty TRT dose or a tiny cycle dose. Either way, you would likely benefit from two shots a week, 125mg each, to smooth peaks and valleys.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Thread Information