Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree26Likes
  • 1 Post By tinymuscles
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By tinymuscles
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 3 Post By tlaloc
  • 1 Post By tinymuscles
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 4 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Hoss34
  • 1 Post By davimeireles
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: 2nd cycle advice

  1. #1
    tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    95

    2nd cycle advice

    Did my first cycle based on the first cycle thread on these forums and results were AMAZING.

    Iím looking to start my second cycle 500mg test e a week, with hcg , and I want to add something that will make me look more vascular and have that dry shredded look. Iíve looked into winstrol but itís bad for your joints and drys you out. any other good options

    age:29
    weight:170
    BF: 11%
    training: 6 years
    diet: flawless always on point
    davimeireles likes this.

  2. #2
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,020
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    Did my first cycle based on the first cycle thread on these forums and results were AMAZING.

    Iím looking to start my second cycle 500mg test e a week, with hcg , and I want to add something that will make me look more vascular and have that dry shredded look. Iíve looked into winstrol but itís bad for your joints and drys you out. any other good options

    age:29
    weight:170
    BF: 11%
    training: 6 years
    diet: flawless always on point
    One thing you will learn is that not everyone reacts the same way. Winstrol is a good option. The symptoms are dependent on the person AND dosage. I compete and use winstrol during prep.
    With that being said, another option is masteron . I really love this in the cycle. IMO you need to be using about 600 mg/ week to get the results you are looking for. Once again, you need to see what works for you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    davimeireles likes this.

  3. #3
    tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    95
    Fair I’ll take both into account, I’m not competing so I try to stay away from the really harsh compounds. Would anavar suffice? from what i’ve read it’s basically a step down for winstrol but does the same effect
    davimeireles likes this.

  4. #4
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,553
    Charger is spot on with masteron , you’ll be need to be single digits though for any of them to really shine. Need to keep the water weight off, could use Var, primo, mast or Tren .

    How tall are you?

    170 at 11% invokes some questions. Diet will be what puts you over more than the compound
    Cuz and davimeireles like this.

  5. #5
    tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    98
    In addition to the increased vascularity, I find that winstrol seems to add a very palpable muscle definition/hardening effect and also a strength boost.

    I feel that masteron basically only added vascularity and none of these other things for me personally. Still a lot of competitors swear by it, however I dont compete Im a gym bro.

    If you can afford anavar , its fantastic, just not as strong as winny. The last I used winny though, it did a number on my joints whereas Anavar had the exact opposite effect and ameliorated my joint pain.

  6. #6
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,553
    Quote Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
    In addition to the increased vascularity, I find that winstrol seems to add a very palpable muscle definition/hardening effect and also a strength boost.

    I feel that masteron basically only added vascularity and none of these other things for me personally. Still a lot of competitors swear by it, however I dont compete Im a gym bro.

    If you can afford anavar , its fantastic, just not as strong as winny. The last I used winny though, it did a number on my joints whereas Anavar had the exact opposite effect and ameliorated my joint pain.
    Have you been waiting all day to work that into a sentence?

    Well done sir, well done
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 12-03-2021 at 11:09 PM.
    davimeireles, Chark and tlaloc like this.

  7. #7
    tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post

    Have you been waiting all day to work that into a sentence?

    Well done sir, well done
    lol. Yea I am big on Anavar .

    Plus I am in between jobs. Way too much free time.
    Last edited by tlaloc; 12-03-2021 at 07:02 PM.

  8. #8
    tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    95
    I’m 5’10. I appreciate your advice and I’ll dig deeper into researching masteron . As for the anavar , you said you liked it, better then winnie I’m guessing? There’s one reason why I’m scared to do winnie and it’s because I tore my rotator cuff about 6 months ago and have been slowly bringing it back up to normal again. I don’t plan to do my second cycle for another 4 months, but I’d still rather be safe then sorry and do not want to injure it again. I don’t have to be CRAZY cut, but I’d like for some veins to stick out. Will anavar do it for me? I am a gym bro like you and don’t need to look stupid shredded. My genetics aren’t vascular to begin with, that’s why i’m looking to get there with a little extra boost and proper diet.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  9. #9
    tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    95
    Thanks for the advice I’ll take all of that into account and start researching each of the compounds you listed and see if they suite my needs. Not gonna lie, everyone said don’t run tren your second cycle, what’s your opinion on that? I was debating running it at 50mg a week along test.

  10. #10
    tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    One thing you will learn is that not everyone reacts the same way. Winstrol is a good option. The symptoms are dependent on the person AND dosage. I compete and use winstrol during prep.
    With that being said, another option is masteron . I really love this in the cycle. IMO you need to be using about 600 mg/ week to get the results you are looking for. Once again, you need to see what works for you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Thanks I will be looking into mast considering most of you have said that’s the way to go. I have a minor tear in my rotator cuff 6 months ago I’ve slowly repaired it through exercises and therapy and am almost back to normal. That’s why Im scared winnie might potential cause me to re-injure that.

  11. #11
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,553
    There’s a lot of bro fear around Tren in my opinion. If you’re not a borderline schizophrenic, you should be fine.

    I mean don’t take it lightly, but that advice goes with every compound. Treat is seriously, do your research and be an adult.

    It’s the best recomp drug out there in my opinion and a little goes a long way. TRT doses of test are what works best for me along with 350-400. Most guys have a “sweet spot” between side effects and efficacy. Most will say use Ace to start, I tried enth the first time and did fine….never looked back.

    Not that you can paint it with a broad brush experientially, but that’s my anecdote.

    Just be careful with that cuff, that should be your bigger worry.

    Tren side effects for me are all the classics but I never went into a blind rage. Sweaty, out of breath, and GI sides. I like it for a recomp because I don’t like to eat on it, lol. Gives me heartburn and messes with my tummy but its thermogenic and I get great strength gains too
    Cuz likes this.

  12. #12
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,020
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Thereís a lot of bro fear around Tren in my opinion. If youíre not a borderline schizophrenic, you should be fine.

    I mean donít take it lightly, but that advice goes with every compound. Treat is seriously, do your research and be an adult.

    Itís the best recomp drug out there in my opinion and a little goes a long way. TRT doses of test are what works best for me along with 350-400. Most guys have a ďsweet spotĒ between side effects and efficacy. Most will say use Ace to start, I tried enth the first time and did fineÖ.never looked back.

    Not that you can paint it with a broad brush experientially, but thatís my anecdote.

    Just be careful with that cuff, that should be your bigger worry.

    Tren side effects for me are all the classics but I never went into a blind rage. Sweaty, out of breath, and GI sides. I like it for a recomp because I donít like to eat on it, lol. Gives me heartburn and messes with my tummy but its thermogenic and I get great strength gains too
    I actually thought about Tren however it was only his second cycle. Although there is nothing wrong IMO of Tren on the second cycle, I actually think mast would give him more of what he was looking for.

    So S&D prefers tren over mast?? LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,553
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I actually thought about Tren however it was only his second cycle. Although there is nothing wrong IMO of Tren on the second cycle, I actually think mast would give him more of what he was looking for.

    So S&D prefers tren over mast?? LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Now you know I’d never say that, lol

  14. #14
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,553
    Mast and proviron are the two best wingman out there IMO. Mast with sub 10% BF at slightly over 400 mgs, slices me up and gives me a great aesthetic look. I think you were spot on Charger.

    Guys don’t love mast because they’re not in good enough BF % shape to reap its rewards or don’t understand it’s synergy with testosterone .

    It’s certainly not a compound to build a cycle around but is such a good add on, especially early on in your anabolic career when you’re understanding how your body reacts and you can still get great gains with test only. Even more so when you’re naturally lean

    You know me and mast are besties

  15. #15
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    580
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I actually thought about Tren however it was only his second cycle. Although there is nothing wrong IMO of Tren on the second cycle, I actually think mast would give him more of what he was looking for.

    So S&D prefers tren over mast?? LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If today were opposite day...

    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  16. #16
    Hoss34's Avatar
    Hoss34 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    76
    +1 Tren
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  17. #17
    davimeireles's Avatar
    davimeireles is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Chernobyl
    Posts
    1,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Well if he uses Trenbolone , he'd have to add some Masteron to deal with the prolactin sides right folks? So it would be one more drug besides testosterone !

    Trembo-Ace +Masteron

  18. #18
    davimeireles's Avatar
    davimeireles is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Chernobyl
    Posts
    1,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    One thing I learned from GH, Trenbolone and Masteron in a cutting cycle will only have great effects in the final 8 weeks of a cycle, when the BF is already low. They are drugs for cosmetic effects in the cycle, providing hardness and eliminating the rest of the fat.

    For a second cycle I would just use some form of testosterone with anavar oxandrolone, that's perfect! What will dictate the results is more diet .
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  19. #19
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,553
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    One thing I learned from GH, Trenbolone and Masteron in a cutting cycle will only have great effects in the final 8 weeks of a cycle, when the BF is already low. They are drugs for cosmetic effects in the cycle, providing hardness and eliminating the rest of the fat.

    For a second cycle I would just use some form of testosterone with anavar oxandrolone, that's perfect! What will dictate the results is more diet .

    Agree with about 99% of that, but you can speed up those “effects” by choosing more acetate esters, and go with the acetate version (just have to up your pinning regimen)

    (the shoutout to GH)
    davimeireles likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •