Rudy291 is offline New Member

Question Headache Continuing weeks after PCT

Hi Everyone,

I recently finished my first cycle under supervision of my pro bodybuilder coach and friend. The cycle was very moderately dosed since it was my first time. It was comprised of test sustanon and Deca . We also decided to toss in some Dbol at the end of the cycle for 4 weeks. Made some serious gains with no real issues on cycle. Arimidex was tossed in at 1mg EOD when we put in the Dbol. I did however develop mild gyno before tossing in the AI.

My pct finished about 30 days ago now. My pct included hcg for a week along with the adex continuing through that week too, then nolva for 20 days.

I had a recent emergency room visit that happened right at the end of my cycle, completely unrelated, something with my colon,, but when I was there they found I had elevated blood pressure and I noticed my RBC were elevated, as they do with steroids . I've been taking supplements that help with HBP like hawthorn berry extract, CoQ10 and Niacin(B3 from Nicotinic Acid)

I donated blood 2 days ago and my hemoglobin went from 19.4 to 17.4. My blood pressure dropped from resting in the 150's, to about 135. My headache is just as strong as ever, if not stronger. I couldn't do anything on my leg day last night, had to keep it to low weight exercise's like leg ext and curls.

The headache is very very mildly present when not moving, but the slightest movement or exertion in any way produces the most debilitating headache. Laughing, coughing, turning my head, standing and obviously anything more intense than any of those equals a terrible time. It's been going on for about a month and a half now. started maybe a few days after the arimidex was added in but it was very very mild on cycle and it didn't seem to get in my way at all.

My water intake is about 1.5 - 2 gallons a day so it's likely not that lol. if you talk to a normal person they always ask that first haha.

I'm just wondering why it would still be so intense or even worse now even though I lowered my hemoglobin and BP from the blood donation?

Any ideas or similar stories would be appreciated!!
    Also please, I'm not looking for this to turn into another cycle criticism thread

Thank you!!

Also just wanted to note that since I did go to the ER for that other unrelated reason I do know that all my organs are in mint condition

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    try taking a natural diuretic supplement to help you shed excess water that your probably holding. something like species nutrition aqualyze. also, 2 gal of water per day is way too much. your stripping your body of electorlytes by drinking that much (unless your a 300 pound bodybuilder working in the heat of south florida)

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Arimidex does raise BP.
    That two gallons of water is way too much. As GH said, it will strip you of electrolytes, it will also remove your water soluble vitamins. You are likely suffering from those deficits and fluid volume excess. Additionally, all of that water gets to your bladder through the circulatory system. This jacks BP way up, places an undue burden on your heart and throws a monkey wrench into the system of dilation/constriction, shunts and pumps the circulatory system employs. There is definitely such a thing as to much water and 2 gallons is way past it. Hopefully making that adjustment will help with the headache.

Thank you guys for the responses. I have been trying to shed the water with a gram of hawthorn extract every day. I barely ever sweat but since I started 2 weeks ago I have been sweating like crazy so I'm working on that.

As for the electrolytes, from my blood tests everything was in range aside from RBC, and my WBC too were elevated at the time for whatever reason. Electrolytes were well balanced and within range. As was everything else, so no deficiencies.

I have always had about 1-2 gallons every day since I've started and never had any issues with anything either. I will try to cut it back to 1 gallon though.

Why though would my headache continue well after pct ended and even after donating blood?

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    I got an excrusiating headache up to a week after discontinuing nolva. It might be that

I thought it could be that at first, but now that it's been a month since I've been off I would think that wouldn't be the issue anymore.

I also thought it could be from such a fluctuation in hormones, especially where my estrogen was left uncontrolled for awhile and then had to come way down. But I believe my hormones are back to normal now. I never actually felt like crap, extremely fatigued or lost libido or anything so I assume the pct did well at stabilizing me quickly before coming off it. So I assume my hormones are either back to normal or close to it by now.

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy291 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I recently finished my first cycle under supervision of my pro bodybuilder coach and friend. The cycle was very moderately dosed since it was my first time. It was comprised of test sustanon and Deca . We also decided to toss in some Dbol at the end of the cycle for 4 weeks. Made some serious gains with no real issues on cycle. Arimidex was tossed in at 1mg EOD when we put in the Dbol. I did however develop mild gyno before tossing in the AI.

My pct finished about 30 days ago now. My pct included hcg for a week along with the adex continuing through that week too, then nolva for 20 days.

I had a recent emergency room visit that happened right at the end of my cycle, completely unrelated, something with my colon,, but when I was there they found I had elevated blood pressure and I noticed my RBC were elevated, as they do with steroids . I've been taking supplements that help with HBP like hawthorn berry extract, CoQ10 and Niacin(B3 from Nicotinic Acid)

I donated blood 2 days ago and my hemoglobin went from 19.4 to 17.4. My blood pressure dropped from resting in the 150's, to about 135. My headache is just as strong as ever, if not stronger. I couldn't do anything on my leg day last night, had to keep it to low weight exercise's like leg ext and curls.

The headache is very very mildly present when not moving, but the slightest movement or exertion in any way produces the most debilitating headache. Laughing, coughing, turning my head, standing and obviously anything more intense than any of those equals a terrible time. It's been going on for about a month and a half now. started maybe a few days after the arimidex was added in but it was very very mild on cycle and it didn't seem to get in my way at all.

My water intake is about 1.5 - 2 gallons a day so it's likely not that lol. if you talk to a normal person they always ask that first haha.

I'm just wondering why it would still be so intense or even worse now even though I lowered my hemoglobin and BP from the blood donation?

Any ideas or similar stories would be appreciated!!
    Also please, I'm not looking for this to turn into another cycle criticism thread

Thank you!!

Also just wanted to note that since I did go to the ER for that other unrelated reason I do know that all my organs are in mint condition

I know this thread is a little old but the symptoms you’re describing sound exactly like what I’m dealing with right now... headache is so bad that I feel like my head will explode when doing intense or even moderately intense workouts. On top of that, it’s been lingering for weeks even after pct. I’m taking excedrine everyday to battle this.

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    I'm not a headache expert but something like this where it's chronic, I'd get it checked out.

Way too many scary possibilities

thelpRem is offline New Member

-

Kat they look great before and after infill from what I can see, cant enlarge the pics If I really had to comment I would say that maybe some of the sidewalls could come in a bit, but most of us have that problem here, I believe its because by the time we get to them, we want to be finished

Thread Information