X-Tank is offline New Member

Question EQ-Deca QV Stack

Hello this will be my first time posting here and 2nd cycle i am currently 250 6'1 25 years old. I was woundering if anyone has tried this stack (EQ and Deca ) and has gotten good results. The reason i picked this i figure i would try to loose some bodyfat comming into the winter then hit a heavy mass cycle to put me up around 270ish. Would like some info if anyone has some thanks.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I have run them both together and liked it.

You are going to want to add some test to the cycle.

Draw it up and we will look it over.

Welcome to AR.

D

Well I plan on going on a Deca /Sust 250 cycle this winter for mass. So with that in mind I am still debating if i should even do this eq/deca cycle for an 8 week blitz so my receptors have enough time to recover for the cycle in the winter for bulking up. My plans where for this eq/deca
    week
    1 300 deca 200 eq
    2 300 deca 200 eq
    3 300 deca 200 eq
    4 400 deca 300 eq
    5 400 deca 300 eq
    6 400 deca 300 eq
    7 300 deca 200 eq
    8 300 deca 200 eq

Plus I am on my 6th week off a d-bal/winny cycle that was the first I ever took maybe I should wait longer before I start again. My winter cycle would be simalar probably 12 weeks with deca/sust or a test unless someone else has a better plan on what to take for mass thanks alot guys.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Definately add Test to the Cycle.

Should I just remove Deca or the Eq and make it a Deca/test or eq/test or would I benifit from all 3 more so than not ?

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    I'm fixing too do a cycle with all three! DECA - EQ-TEST! Lets see how it turns out.

You need to bump the eq up to 400mgs and the deca up to 300. Keep your test around 600mgs per week.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Tank
    Should I just remove Deca or the Eq and make it a Deca/test or eq/test or would I benifit from all 3 more so than not ?
    If your looking to shed some bodyfat i would look into this:

Prop/Fina
    wk 1-10 100mg prop ed
    wk 1-10 75mg fina ed

or a test/eq
    wk 1-10 test enth 500mg wk
    wk 1-10 EQ 400mg wk

I dont think you will want to add deca in a cycle that you want to shed some fat...im assuming that you dont really want to truely "cut"...i dont know how deca is for fat loss, but i know its making me hold water like a damn kiddie pool.

The eq will give you good quality lean mass gains, but i would definately go with the fina/prop cycle for what your wanting to do...i know you wanted to use eq or deca but thats just my 2 cents.

Thread Information