Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Testing gear

Swilderbeast is offline Junior Member

Testing gear

So I currently have 2 different suppliers. My plan is to run Test C from supplier 1 and get blood work at week 8, then immediately change over to Test C from supplier #2 and get blood work done at week 16. Well looking through the cost of testing that looks like it’s going to run about $300 each time. Is there anyway to have just the actual gear tested? Or is blood work the best bet? I’ve seen some test kits that will give you a Yes or a No basically if there is steroids in it but I don’t think those tests will show you the amount in it, or if it’s diluted.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    There are places that will analyze whatever you send them, but (2) total testosterone panels shouldn't run you anywhere near $300. That should give you an idea of the quality, particularly if you know your baseline total T.

I would still pull my additional labs for free T, E2, CBC, CMP, etc.
    Swilderbeast and Fit4Florida like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Total test costs around here are about 50-60 bucks
    Swilderbeast likes this.

Swilderbeast is offline Junior Member
    I’m looking at MDPrivateLabs. They have a Body Building option that’s the one that runs $300, I do see a bunch of various ones under $100 that are for different ways of checking Test levels. I will have to find out exactly which one I need I’m guessing Test Total and Free Test?

Fit4Florida is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swilderbeast View Post
    So I currently have 2 different suppliers. My plan is to run Test C from supplier 1 and get blood work at week 8, then immediately change over to Test C from supplier #2 and get blood work done at week 16. Well looking through the cost of testing that looks like it’s going to run about $300 each time. Is there anyway to have just the actual gear tested? Or is blood work the best bet? I’ve seen some test kits that will give you a Yes or a No basically if there is steroids in it but I don’t think those tests will show you the amount in it, or if it’s diluted.
    WWW.JasonHealth.com
    Easy as hell to sign up, pay and get orders for any bloods you want to run. I use them a lot and there testosterone level results are returned in 3 days. Well worth the $50

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    When testing your blood work, pretty much all testing, regardless of where you buy it, takes place at either a Labcorp or Quest facility, at least in the US. So, go with whoever has the lowest cost. Note that one site might have a better deal on a panel, while another might have better single test costs. Shop around and see what works for you.
    almostgone and < <Samson> > like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    To add, I find the best price in my area to be through ultalabtests
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information