Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: HCG break mid cycle

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

HCG break mid cycle

I'm mid cycle and it wasn't practical for me to bring my HCG while traveling for work. Looking back now, I should have found a way to make it work.

I'm going to start up on it again when I get home. I was taking 250iu/2x's week to maintain. It's been 2 weeks and will be 3.5 weeks off HCG by the time I get home. My balls are already halfway gone. I'm just wondering what I should dose it at when I get back in order to restore testicular function ASAP. Should I follow a PCT protocol or somewhere in between? I was thinking 500iu/EOD but not entirely sure if I should just go full on PCT protocol.

Current cycle is 100mg (each) test prop/tren ace/mast prop EOD.

Thanks.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don’t see the benefit in going past 500 iu’s twice a week. Haven’t seen any evidence that going higher or with more duration that it’ll speed up the reversal.

You’re still running that cycle, correct? Your avi looks lean and that cycle speaks to it. Estrogen sides are a possible concern when blasting the shit out of hcg as well as the body deciding it no longer wants to respond to it. Your raisins should be grapes in no time. My thoughts anyways.
    JaneDoe likes this.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Don’t see the benefit in going past 500 iu’s twice a week. Haven’t seen any evidence that going higher or with more duration that it’ll speed up the reversal.

You’re still running that cycle, correct? Your avi looks lean and that cycle speaks to it. Estrogen sides are a possible concern when blasting the shit out of hcg as well as the body deciding it no longer wants to respond to it. Your raisins should be grapes in no time. My thoughts anyways.
    Thanks. I'll go with that. Yeah I'm currently running it. I've always just ran HCG during my cycle so wasn't sure how much it should take. Online resources seem to state anywhere from 500/week to 1500 EOD.

Thread Information