Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Deca and Poor Sleep

  1. #1
    ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    124

    Deca and Poor Sleep

    Anyone else have really poor sleep on deca ?

    Hard time staying asleep and night sweats. Really just awful...

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Too-$mall's Avatar
    Too-$mall is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Gettin toasted in the sun
    Posts
    597
    Blog Entries
    1
    I don't know a whole lot, but for starters what are your steroid dosages, ancillary stack to curb negative sides, age, diet food selection and food timing, supplementation regime, water intake, gym routine, body fat?

    lol, and do you have fresh towels to sleep on lol. try like a stack ready to go every night!

  3. #3
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,321
    I can't sleep well on any cycle tbh. The more shit I'm taking, the worse the sleep is for me. If I get 4-5 hours of sleep a night, that's good.

  4. #4
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,094
    Deca makes me relaxed. Hell I sleep like a baby on Tren . I’m currently doing 350mg Tren E with 200mg Tren Ace with 250mg test e. I also take 150mcg T4 and 5.5ius/day hgh. Ever since I did low test with more tren or Deca I don’t get sides anymore.

  5. #5
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,167
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I can't sleep well on any cycle tbh. The more shit I'm taking, the worse the sleep is for me. If I get 4-5 hours of sleep a night, that's good.

    5 hours?! I’d die, or kill someone

    On meds, I push about 7-9 hours. Closer to 7, I feel like ass.

    I’ve had a few friends that slept 5 or so, no matter what & they were cool with it. If I get 5 or so, I feel like a twacked out zombie.

    But, totally agreed - more/of compounds, sleep suffers

  6. #6
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    5 hours?! I’d die, or kill someone

    On meds, I push about 7-9 hours. Closer to 7, I feel like ass.

    I’ve had a few friends that slept 5 or so, no matter what & they were cool with it. If I get 5 or so, I feel like a twacked out zombie.

    But, totally agreed - more/of compounds, sleep suffers
    7 hours would be nice even not on cycle. I used to almost fall asleep at work. The CPAP I sort of got used to now helps a bit so the little sleep I get at least isn’t spent snoring and waking up every 15 min. I only wear that maybe 3-4 hours a night most of the time. I slept amazingly until my 30s.

  7. #7
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,167
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    7 hours would be nice even not on cycle. I used to almost fall asleep at work. The CPAP I sort of got used to now helps a bit so the little sleep I get at least isn’t spent snoring and waking up every 15 min. I only wear that maybe 3-4 hours a night most of the time. I slept amazingly until my 30s.
    Without my meds it wouldn’t happen

    When I don’t get enough sleep, I just don’t feel human without my sleep at all

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •