• 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: TRT Test E, EQ, Anavar, GH Cycle

Ha_15 is offline New Member

Question TRT Test E, EQ, Anavar, GH Cycle

I plan to run

TRT dose is 150mg weekly.
    EQ dose 400mg week for 12- 16 weeks.
    Anavar 20mgs for 6 weeks. Haven’t decided which 6 yet. If there’s recommendations to what and why please chime in. Most likely will be run during the end.
    GH, 2ius a day, eventually upto 4ius by week 16

Ai might not be necessary. Let’s see how I feel. I never did a cycle on TRT dose. But my goal is not to gain huge size but to gain clean muscle mass, muscle density, strength and endurance. I understand nutrition plays a factor. I’m already low body fat, def below 10%. I’ll have that Down packed. But, can I run EQ 400mg on a TRT Test E dose. Why yes or why no ? Please chime in and let’s hear your advice. I also plan on using insulin syringes gauge 28.

I’m Already TRT. So I don’t plan to run a proper pct until at least 6 weeks after my last EQ shot. Say I don’t run a pct and stay TRT forever, whatre your thoughts on that ?

I’ve heard of frontloading EQ. I’ve never don’t that with any gear. If someone can educate me frontloading EQ properly, I’d appreciate it. I’d like to front load if I can peak quicker properly.

Thank you in advance.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No need to PCT at all when you cruise/TRT - need a better understanding on the differences between a PCT and TRT.

Cruise dose is just to keep your T levels at or above normal while the other compounds do the work.

Why EQ?
    Cylon357, Ha_15 and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    No need to PCT at all when you cruise/TRT - need a better understanding on the differences between a PCT and TRT.

Cruise dose is just to keep your T levels at or above normal while the other compounds do the work.

Why EQ?
    i am already TRT for the past 1 year. So my goal was to stick that regime and just add eq and var.

The reason i chose eq, was endurance, I am coming off a nasty hamstring injury. My endurance is trash. Slow steady gains, clean as possible diet to stay in athletic shape as possible. This is not for bodybuilding purposes but to get myself into top tier athletic shape, improve my ligaments and joint health. I also have EQ on hand. But after contemplating more, im will not be using EQ at all and bumping the test to 300mg , and anavar to 40mg. Id take adex .25 once or twice a week, Depending on how my body is doing. Liv. 52 for liver protection. Im not bumping test to 500, because my goal is not to add massive size. But strength and endurance.

what're your thoughts?

thanks in advance .

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Keep the trt dose and use the eq but step it up to 600mg/week. Eq is a slow burn and takes a long time to see results, and at 400 you’ll barely feel it. Also a good thing about eq is that it does not aromatize as much, so you wont need an AI (well probably not).

Some people say eq is snake oil but i like the compound for its cleanliness.

No need for pct if you run a trt dose for life.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Is your hamstring completely healed or is part of your goal with this mix to help heal it up?

If you have some healing to do, then take a look at BPC-157 and TB-500. They help, though the whole "heal your body like Wolverine" is a load of click bait horse hockey.

HGH is a good healing add on, maybe take a look at GHK-Cu as well. Note that some will say that all you need to heal is HGH... I say every little bit helps, but I'm not a doctor, just a lab rat...

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    OP, to add on the endurance front, how much endurance are you looking for? Going to do an Ironman distance triathlon or just want to be able do some LISS with the occasional HIIT?

At any rate, endurance might be one of the few times to take a hard look at SARMs . Cardarine, SR9009 and SR9011 are all endurance related and worth a peek. Cardarine cancer concerns are either way over blown or spot on, but the two SRs are not problematic and IIRC, non-suppressive to the HPTA.

JReg1322 is offline New Member
    Awesome info fellas...at 45 I'm in decent shape I could and want to be much leaner...I was at a good place about 3yrs ago... so my question is the 1st person who taught me...by the end of the cycle I was at like 700 700 ml a week 80mg I guess of win...I did a lil tren for maybe 2-3 weeks ran out...broke my arm late one night and threw off routine supposedly guy didnt want to get it any longer fast forward to now.
    ..2nd person tells me how to take... and it's 1ml a wk and on my 2nd Anavar stack with test e...10mg a day with anavar... Not to mention got gyno years ago from it and hasn't necessarily gone away but looks better than it did to be concerned because I don't want to get get Gyno again is the consistency of finding quality stuff and knowing how to put the package together package together I guess I'm maintenance of my buddy told me of at our age we could just do a maintenance phase for the rest of my life is that true Just want to be leaner keep my strength and get gradual gains Can I add trend to the routine and would that also be a 0.5 every shot and and I think I'm getting ripped off I paid paid 500 bucks and got maybe 6 bottles wrong 5 bottles ... Would love somebody's knowledge and also And whatever direction they could point me into The direction of musing quality products the right way
    Last edited by JReg1322; 01-16-2022 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Mispell

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    OP, to add on the endurance front, how much endurance are you looking for? Going to do an Ironman distance triathlon or just want to be able do some LISS with the occasional HIIT?

At any rate, endurance might be one of the few times to take a hard look at SARMs. Cardarine, SR9009 and SR9011 are all endurance related and worth a peek. Cardarine cancer concerns are either way over blown or spot on, but the two SRs are not problematic and IIRC, non-suppressive to the HPTA.

sounds good. But im locked in to running this cycle, im dropping the eq for sure. As far as your comment above, im 80% healed but its time to get in the gym and make more progess. It would be bullshit if i said i should take more rest. also, heard of bpc 157 before, never looked into it until now. Looks like a good peptide to run along this cycle. Looking to add that along.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JReg1322 View Post
    Awesome info fellas...at 45 I'm in decent shape I could and want to be much leaner...I was at a good place about 3yrs ago... so my question is the 1st person who taught me...by the end of the cycle I was at like 700 700 ml a week 80mg I guess of win...I did a lil tren for maybe 2-3 weeks ran out...broke my arm late one night and threw off routine supposedly guy didnt want to get it any longer fast forward to now.
    ..2nd person tells me how to take... and it's 1ml a wk and on my 2nd Anavar stack with test e...10mg a day with anavar... Not to mention got gyno years ago from it and hasn't necessarily gone away but looks better than it did to be concerned because I don't want to get get Gyno again is the consistency of finding quality stuff and knowing how to put the package together package together I guess I'm maintenance of my buddy told me of at our age we could just do a maintenance phase for the rest of my life is that true Just want to be leaner keep my strength and get gradual gains Can I add trend to the routine and would that also be a 0.5 every shot and and I think I'm getting ripped off I paid paid 500 bucks and got maybe 6 bottles wrong 5 bottles ... Would love somebody's knowledge and also And whatever direction they could point me into The direction of musing quality products the right way
    Jreg, to get the best input, please start your own thread. If you back up to the Q&A area, there's a post new thread button. Hit it and it will get you startrd on creating your own thread.
    Also, here's a link to steps on posting your own thread. Thanks!

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rs-%2A%2A.html
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information