Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo

Thread: Clenbuterol side effects

MrRightT is offline Junior Member

Clenbuterol side effects

Currently on a blast with clenbuterol thrown in. Checked my resting hr and its sitting around 115 for the past three hours . I know the side effects but wanted to find out community experience with clen

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    never liked the meth type feeling to clen . the shakes has never been my thing.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRightT View Post
    Currently on a blast with clenbuterol thrown in. Checked my resting hr and its sitting around 115 for the past three hours . I know the side effects but wanted to find out community experience with clen
    My pulse and BP were minimally elevated, but after 8 weeks of just feeling like crap mentally, I said enough is enough. What’s your dosage?
    Fluidic Kimbo likes this.

MakoShark is offline New Member
    Worst part for me is the lack of sleep. Even with ketotifen.

BP was also fairly bothersome and worrisome. The shakes and elevated heart rate I got used to though.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Clen isnt worth the trouble in my opinion. Its literally poison. Just do some extra cardio. T3 is probably a better choice if you are willing to dabble with harmful “fat burners”. Nothing beats diet, cardio, anavar to burn fat (its the only steroid that can literally do this to a small degree), and winny to shield from catabolism.

But to answer your question, what you are describing does not sound crazy but 115 resting hr is pretty high.

Crazy how long it lasts too, been 48 hours off one dose and still shaky.

Yea, the mental side of it just isnt worth it. The shakes and anxiety kick in and i dont even want to hit the gym. I started at 80/day dropped to 40/day and sides are still pretty bad. Going to try today at 20/day but at that point not even sure if its worth it. Im running t3 alongside it so i might just cut the clen completely.

Ya i took it a few years back and dont remember it being nearly this strong, i have t3 alongside the clen but if these sides dont go down in a day or two im just going to drop it. Diet and cardio are all set in stone . My normal resting hr is right around 60-70 so seeing 115 for multiple hours i was definitely surprised , that along with the shakes and nervous feeling was enough for me to ask around and see if this shit is worth it or not lol. Appreciate the feedback from everyone !

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I hate Clen and I'm never taking it again.

If I ever kidnap a child molester and bring him out to the forest, I'll force-feed him clenbuterol to make him suffer.

I had really good results a few months ago with Anavar and T3. Most people say not to take an oral steroid by itself, but I can take Anavar on its own for about 7 or 8 weeks before I notice a drop in libido.
    Octaneforce likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I hate Clen and I'm never taking it again.

If I ever kidnap a child molester and bring him out to the forest, I'll force-feed him clenbuterol to make him suffer.

I had really good results a few months ago with Anavar and T3. Most people say not to take an oral steroid by itself, but I can take Anavar on its own for about 7 or 8 weeks before I notice a drop in libido.
    What dosage did you take of Anavar ?

Performance dosages that lower serum testosterone levels , not by much, but by 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    What dosage did you take of Anavar ?

Performance dosages that lower serum testosterone levels, not by much, but by 50%.
    100mg per day (or at least that's what was written on the tub that was illegally made)
    JaneDoe likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    100mg per day (or at least that's what was written on the tub that was illegally made)
    All this? Was it written on the bathtub 100mg?

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    All this? Was it written on the bathtub 100mg?
    I mean that my tub of Anavar was made in an illegal laboratory. The label on the tub said 50mg per pill, but you never know what the real dosage is.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Thread Information