Results 1 to 27 of 27
Like Tree36Likes
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Fit4Florida
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 6 Post By kelkel
  • 2 Post By kelkel
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Fit4Florida
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By Fit4Florida

Thread: First Mid-Cycle Bloods

  1. #1
    Fit4Florida's Avatar
    Fit4Florida is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Tampa, Fl
    Posts
    62

    First Mid-Cycle Bloods

    Just got the results from my first mid cycle bloodwork. Some out of range but nothing too crazy as far as I know.

    Iím on a simple 450-ish mg/wk Cyp. And 50mg ED Anavar Cycle. Week #8

    Feel good/strong/libido good, acne in check, no nipple soreness, a lil more short of breath, donít seem bloated but have higher than usual BP for sure.

    Rather not take AI, have lex and Aromasin on hand but donít want to take them unless I NEED to.

    If you can check the attachment of reaults out and offer any thoughts Iíd appreciate it big time.

    Thanks ahead!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Mid-Cycle Bloods-bb7319c3-93cd-44ce-994d-a9ef75fc1fab.jpeg  
    Last edited by Fit4Florida; 01-23-2022 at 03:35 PM.

  2. #2
    Fit4Florida's Avatar
    Fit4Florida is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Tampa, Fl
    Posts
    62
    If anyone knows how to delete an attachment please let me know so I can redact my info off itÖ.

  3. #3
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    954
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit4Florida View Post
    If anyone knows how to delete an attachment please let me know so I can redact my info off it….
    You should be able to edit the post and take it out.

    Numbers don't look atrocious as you pointed out. Repost so I'm not staring at personal info and I will look again lol! BTW, screen shots are your friend in this case, you can only screen shot what you want, then post as a jpg.
    Fit4Florida and almostgone like this.

  4. #4
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,790
    PM ďalmost goneĒ he can clear it up for you. Heís bailed me out more than once
    Fit4Florida likes this.

  5. #5
    Fit4Florida's Avatar
    Fit4Florida is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Tampa, Fl
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    You should be able to edit the post and take it out.

    Numbers don't look atrocious as you pointed out. Repost so I'm not staring at personal info and I will look again lol! BTW, screen shots are your friend in this case, you can only screen shot what you want, then post as a jpg.
    I went to edit post, advanced, manage attachments, and I can add more but doesn’t let me remove any.

    The only thing showing is Name and Birthday, no big deal I guess. Let me know what yah think…..

    Thanks Cy

  6. #6
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,790
    I accidentally posted a picture of my son and couldn’t edit the attachment…I know it’s tricky. It’s showing but I know a moderator can/will bail you out.
    Give it some time and one will delete it for you and then you can scribble your shit out.

  7. #7
    Fit4Florida's Avatar
    Fit4Florida is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Tampa, Fl
    Posts
    62
    I sent Almost a PM thx, what do you think of the blood values that came back Sampson?
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  8. #8
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,790
    I mean all in all it looks pretty good. Your free test is humming, which is great. E2 is high but proof that even when values are high, you don’t need an AI if symptoms are in check. Not shocked about LDL/HDL with the var, guessing that’ll come around when you stop it. Hematocrit looks good too. If BP stays high, could take a generic beta blocker or ace inhibitor for a few weeks if it concerns you. Other then that, looks good.

    Keep on trucking…

  9. #9
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,746
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    PM “almost gone” he can clear it up for you. He’s bailed me out more than once

    Jail is different.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  10. #10
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,746
    Add in Endur Acin several times a day to help your hdl.
    Add in fish oil (good amount) to help your triglycerides. As elevated as they are I'd imagine they were high to begin with.
    almostgone and Fit4Florida like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  11. #11
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit4Florida View Post
    If anyone knows how to delete an attachment please let me know so I can redact my info off itÖ.
    Got it.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  12. #12
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Got it.

    You’re the man AG!

  13. #13
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,986
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    You’re the man AG!

    Thanks, S&D.
    LOL, much like Homer Simpson, I am but a simple fork and spoon operator from Sector 7G.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  14. #14
    Fit4Florida's Avatar
    Fit4Florida is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Tampa, Fl
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by sampsonanddelilah View Post
    you’re the man ag!
    x2-ag!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  15. #15
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,544
    That bloodwork looks really good to me. Even if you weren’t on cycle I’d say it’s pretty good.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  16. #16
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    That bloodwork looks really good to me. Even if you weren’t on cycle I’d say it’s pretty good.

    I can’t get my SHBG that low or my free test that high even on 50 mgs of proviron …I’m jealous!

  17. #17
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,782
    OP, your bloodwork looks pretty good even for somebody not on gear.

    What are you cycling and what's the doses?

  18. #18
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,188
    How can his RBC be high, while his hct is normal, just 48?

    Charger lol?...think u know everything. Stay away from Google.

    Thaugth rbc was just another way of counting.

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Test Monsterone likes this.

  19. #19
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,986
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    How can his RBC be high, while his hct is normal, just 48?

    Charger lol?...think u know everything. Stay away from Google.

    Thaugth rbc was just another way of counting.

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    I think he is looking at his red blood cell count instead of hematocrit ( the amount of space RBC takes up on the blood).

    I'd say his hematocrit is fine, he just has a high-ish count of smaller red blood cells.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  20. #20
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,544
    Sil has a point. RBCs and hematocrit are measured per unit of volume and are positively correlated. If the RBCs are high for a given volume, the space taken by RBCs in relation to the plasma should be higher, too. The only way it makes sense for the hematocrit to be normal while the RBCs are high is if the red blood cells are smaller than normal and take up less space. But this doesn’t make sense. I’m thinking that the hematocrit was measured incorrectly. Blood work can be pretty flawed from what I’ve seen. During a 2-day period when I was in the hospital I’ve seen some wide variations in my blood parameters. The late bodybuilder, George Peterson apparently had only equipoise and winstrol in his blood the day before competition. No other steroids or diuretics. His electrolytes were also normal. We all know this is impossible… so the test was highly flawed

  21. #21
    Huher is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    188
    I don't want to hijack the post but also don't want to write a new post with only one question.
    My bloods also came back.
    I'm using 1g test e now, and my total test is 3461 ng/dl. Is it good for that amount?

    Edit: just got to know that my lab can't measure above 120,00nmol/l, that's why they wrote that.
    Last edited by Huher; 01-26-2022 at 04:58 AM.

  22. #22
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Sil has a point. RBCs and hematocrit are measured per unit of volume and are positively correlated. If the RBCs are high for a given volume, the space taken by RBCs in relation to the plasma should be higher, too. The only way it makes sense for the hematocrit to be normal while the RBCs are high is if the red blood cells are smaller than normal and take up less space. But this doesn’t make sense. I’m thinking that the hematocrit was measured incorrectly. Blood work can be pretty flawed from what I’ve seen. During a 2-day period when I was in the hospital I’ve seen some wide variations in my blood parameters. The late bodybuilder, George Peterson apparently had only equipoise and winstrol in his blood the day before competition. No other steroids or diuretics. His electrolytes were also normal. We all know this is impossible… so the test was highly flawed
    I wish he had a MVC. MCV gives a better idea of the size of the red blood cells. Small cells nest tighter into a same volume, explaining the high count but normal hematocrit.
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-26-2022 at 10:19 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  23. #23
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Sil has a point. RBCs and hematocrit are measured per unit of volume and are positively correlated. If the RBCs are high for a given volume, the space taken by RBCs in relation to the plasma should be higher, too. The only way it makes sense for the hematocrit to be normal while the RBCs are high is if the red blood cells are smaller than normal and take up less space. But this doesn’t make sense. I’m thinking that the hematocrit was measured incorrectly. Blood work can be pretty flawed from what I’ve seen. During a 2-day period when I was in the hospital I’ve seen some wide variations in my blood parameters. The late bodybuilder, George Peterson apparently had only equipoise and winstrol in his blood the day before competition. No other steroids or diuretics. His electrolytes were also normal. We all know this is impossible… so the test was highly flawed
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I wish he had a MVC. MCV gives a better idea of the size of the red blood cells. Small cells nest tighter into a same volume, explaining the high count but normal hematocrit.
    LOL, hell I don't know...........I just finished a looong shift!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  24. #24
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,544
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    LOL, hell I don't know...........I just finished a looong shift!
    makes sense, though.
    almostgone likes this.

  25. #25
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,188
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    LOL, hell I don't know...........I just finished a looong shift!
    I go for testmonster. If this was a standard test at first level support, they got it wrong. My youtube guru dr sten ekberg says never trust the docs, especially those who are not exsperts.

    And i love to watch those youtube seminars where in dept experts make fun of first defense docs and how little they know, basing practice on some 20 years old reports, or even worse, reports from the 70s.

    And for sure, the pandemic adds more stress and fucks up their timeschedule, so misreading becomes even more often.

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

  26. #26
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,986
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    I go for testmonster. If this was a standard test at first level support, they got it wrong. My youtube guru dr sten ekberg says never trust the docs, especially those who are not exsperts.

    And i love to watch those youtube seminars where in dept experts make fun of first defense docs and how little they know, basing practice on some 20 years old reports, or even worse, reports from the 70s.

    And for sure, the pandemic adds more stress and fucks up their timeschedule, so misreading becomes even more often.

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    He's like 2 hours away from me. I'll see if he'll give you an autograph?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  27. #27
    Fit4Florida's Avatar
    Fit4Florida is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Tampa, Fl
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    OP, your bloodwork looks pretty good even for somebody not on gear.

    What are you cycling and what's the doses?
    Thanks for everyone’s input:

    Titanlabs Test Cypionate 250mg twice weekly 14 weeks
    Championlabs Anavar 50mg ED for last 8.5 weeks

    Currently on week 9

    Supplement
    NAC - 1200mg
    PREGNENALONE - discontinued per advice
    DIM - 350mg 2 times daily
    FISH OIL - 1200mg 2 times daily
    VIT D3 - 125 mcg
    EBIQUINOL - 400mg (coq10)
    MULTI VITAMIN - single dose
    CYCLE SUPPORT - 8 daily
    Endur acin - Just started 500mg daily (thanks to KEL)

    Script meds
    Bupropion 2 times daily low dose
    Venlafexine 37.5mg daily
    Rosuvastatin 40mg daily

    The three following I was prescribed for a short time due to precaution stemming from a temporary heart concern. I take them now because I believe each one to be beneficial during this cycle.

    Cardizem 30mg 3 times daily
    Eliquis 5mg
    Tedalifil 5mg twice daily

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •