• 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS

Thread: How often do you guys urniate?

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

How often do you guys urniate?

Been pissing like a race horse lately. Finally been keeping track of my water and drinking a gallon a day and sometimes more. Seems like when I chug water I immediately have to go.

Don't keep track but it's very often and feel like I didn't before so now I'm worried about prostate issues and cancer.

Wondering what a normal amount is with q gallon intake?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I go a lot cause of my water intake plus I hate the sensation of having to go. I go about once an hour but I can hold it for 2-2.5 hours if I have to as long as I limit my fluid intake
    almostgone likes this.

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I go a lot cause of my water intake plus I hate the sensation of having to go. I go about once an hour but I can hold it for 2-2.5 hours if I have to as long as I limit my fluid intake
    Yea about same. However sometimes when I'm chugging water to try to hit my goal I'll go and then 5 min later go again

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It's probably intake related, but you can get your PSA checked pretty cheap. Don't know your age or stats, but both accumulating birthdays and PEDs have a tendency to drive PSA up. Might also be a prostate infection, simple antibiotics clear mine up.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I pee every 1.5-2.5hours. I pee once during the night, sometimes twice. Before I got on a cycle or trt I never peed during the night. Peeing a lot can also indicate kidney problems or diabetes/pre-diabetes in case you’re concerned.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I piss a ton…PSA is in check. I would agree with TMO that my nightly urinations have increased since starting TRT (definitely cognizant of my fluid intake before bed). I also drink a decent amount of coffee in the morning and once in mid afternoon…

I’m just convinced my big heart only allows for a tiny bladder
    Cylon357, ghettoboyd and XnavyHMCS like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Been pissing like a race horse lately. Finally been keeping track of my water and drinking a gallon a day and sometimes more. Seems like when I chug water I immediately have to go.

Don't keep track but it's very often and feel like I didn't before so now I'm worried about prostate issues and cancer.

Sometimes psychology plays a role, where certain cues creates the need. Or it could be called “JICing” (Just In Case, yes, it’s used in medicine). The more you do it, the more frequent it becomes. That said, age plays a role. Never noticed a change with TRT or with blasts. Trying to get used to sleeping through the evening urge, but when you actually dream about finding a toilet, it gets tough.

That said, it’s always important to keep your PSA checked.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post

If you're 27, you probably shouldn't be really worrying about prostate issues and cancer. But yeah, maybe go get your PSA levels checked at the doctor's if you're nervous. Tell him you're pissing more than usual and you just want to be cautious. They love running bloodwork.

I typically will piss out about what I drink minus whatever's lost due to perspiration. But I'm just guesstimating volume.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Sometimes psychology plays a role, where certain cues creates the need. Or it could be called “JICing” (Just In Case, yes, it’s used in medicine). The more you do it, the more frequent it becomes. That said, age plays a role. Never noticed a change with TRT or with blasts. Trying to get used to sleeping through the evening urge, but when you actually dream about finding a toilet, it gets tough.

That said, it’s always important to keep your PSA checked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If you're 27, you probably shouldn't be really worrying about prostate issues and cancer. But yeah, maybe go get your PSA levels checked at the doctor's if you're nervous. .
    Prostate infections can elevate PSA to a scary number fast. I have gotten to the point with my doc where I can basically call them and say 'hey doc, my prostatitis is acting up' and he writes a script for antibiotic without testing. Antibiotics also bring it down crazy fast for me, like I start feeling relief in 24 to 36 hours.

That first time you see a big number though, that's a good way to loosen the bladder! :O
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    I never really gave it much thought. Although, the US military's philosophy is that: "If you don't have to pee; you're wrong." This has been incorporated as a way to emphasis the necessity to remain hydrated.

I guess the only time I am checking my urine is when my girlfriend is holding me while I piss, so she can judge whether or not my urine is clear enough for the classic, fun for the whole family Golden Shower Drenching Extravaganza (highly recommended; she's gonna love it; trust me; trust DADDY...).
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information