Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Orals at Beginning and End

user1234567890 is offline New Member

Orals at Beginning and End

Hoping some veterans might offer their thoughts on this. I am 48 years old and I am cruising on Test:200mg/week, IPamorelin:1500mcg/week and CJC-1295:830mcg/week thanks to my anti-aging doctor.
    I’ve also done 5 cycles, some before and some after I started with the anti-aging doctor. My diet and exercise are in check and I do not drink. I am currently at week 5 of a blast,TrenAce:400mg/week, dbol :40mg/ed week 1-3.
    I’m considering adding end of cycle drol:100mg ed for weeks 6-8. Does this sound like a bad idea?
    Last edited by user1234567890; 12-29-2021 at 01:29 AM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by user1234567890 View Post
    Hoping some veterans might offer their thoughts on this. I am 48 years old and I am cruising on Test:200mg/week, IPamorelin:1500mcg/week and CJC-1295:830mcg/week thanks to my anti-aging doctor.
    I’ve also done 5 cycles, some before and some after I started with the anti-aging doctor. My diet and exercise are in check and I do not drink. I am currently at week 5 of a blast,TrenAce:400mg/week, dbol :40mg/ed week 1-3.
    I’m considering adding end of cycle drol:100mg ed for weeks 6-8. Does this sound like a bad idea?

You’re talking almost 3 months of orals on the kidneys. Doable, yes.
    Will you check renal and hepatic levels along the way, as well as your lipids? That would be my concern.

Why drol? Are you blasting Tren the whole time too?
    It can be taxing

(Think my math is off - 6 weeks of orals, right?Better for sure. Labs still recommended)
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 12-29-2021 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Math
    almostgone and Chark like this.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    Are you sure you need 100mg or anadrol for 6-8weeks after having just blasted tren ? And your interested in health and anti ageing? Way overkill if you ask me! 6 weeks of Anavar at 60mg a day would be a nice finisher.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I like oral at the beginning and the end… ok sorry, I had to. That’ll be all.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Beat me to the punch
    Test Monsterone likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Post - coitus oral? I ain’t going down on her, and honestly my reload time won’t allow her going down that route either. Plus it’s just damn nasty without a shower or bath or something. At least a quick spritz in the sink.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Adding 100 Anadrol to 40 mg Dianabol and stil run 400 mg tren a for 6 to 8 weeks at the age of 48??

Bad idea?.It depends. If u wanna have gains at any cost, it could work.

But in generall i guess most would say the risk is too high. BP, kidneys, liver u know.

If u feel u miss something, it migth be that u run a very low testdose.

Solution, for the rest of your cycle, drop the idea of abombs, drop tren to 300, dianabol to 30 mg, add 150 mg test p eod.

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

Thread Information