• 1 Post By Swilderbeast
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 5 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By ascendant
  • 2 Post By tarmyg
  • 4 Post By Swilderbeast
  • 4 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By wango

Thread: HCG and Penile Growth in Adults?

ascendant is offline Senior Member

HCG and Penile Growth in Adults?

Ok, so I found a very interesting article about an eight week study of HCG and its effects on penile growth. You can read it here if you'd like:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3214853/

In short, the study conclusively showed fairly significant gains in penile size from eight weeks of HCG dosing of 1500-2000ius. The age range was 12-24yrs old.

What I'm wondering is that for fully grown adults (me for example at 43), do you think there is any possibility of it increasing penile growth at those doses? I mean I certainly don't have a micropenis, but I'm average, and what guy that's considered "average" doesn't want a little more size? Lol, but seriously guys, I don't want to waste a bunch of HCG for nothing, so I'm asking if anyone knows if it would impact anyone at any age similarly or not?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know about HCG , but the one guy on here said he gained size after doing a bunch of HGH. That seems more possible to me than doing HCG. I've been doing HCG since I started TRT and haven't noticed any size increase, though I'm only doing 800-1200 IUs a week.

I follow this guy "Leo" on YouTube who talks about bodybuilding and other topics, and remembered one of his vids. I'll link it below. He's tried all kinds of shit.

ascendant likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    As I rush now to order HCG ....

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey, get in line Navy!
    XnavyHMCS, Chark and ascendant like this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Anything that will shrink it? Way to many complaints!

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Anything that will shrink it? Way to many complaints!
    Try Afrin

tarmyg and ascendant like this.

Lol, seems like this is news to most of you as well. I mean I've been doing HCG for TRT, but my doses are typically much lower. It's just if I'm going to do that much, I need to order a lot more to try it out. But, with how cheap HCG is, figure might as well try, right?
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    I did HCG throughout cycle and according to the girl my vomiting dolphine was bigger, I was on 1000 a week, but it's smaller than ever now
    during PCT, so I bet it was just some extra bloodflow
    ascendant likes this.

You do know you’re supposed go inject it directly into your penis, right? Works way faster.

I recommend at least an 18G needle too. 1.5” would be ideal but can probably get away with 1”
    Testie, F4iGuy, XnavyHMCS and 3 others like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    You do know you’re supposed go inject it directly into your penis, right? Works way faster.

I recommend at least an 18G needle too. 1.5” would be ideal but can probably get away with 1”
    I thought about giving out this advice, but wanted to keep the club a bit more exclusive
    ascendant, F4iGuy, tarmyg and 1 others like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I thought about giving out this advice, but wanted to keep the club a bit more exclusive
    Me to but you’ll generally want the needle to go through the entire thickness of the penis so I tend to stick to a 3” one.

As expected this thread have gone completely of the rails. I blame Samson.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Me to but you’ll generally want the needle to go through the entire thickness of the penis so I tend to stick to a 3” one.

As expected this thread have gone completely of the rails
    . I blame Samson.
    A thread of this nature really had no choice lol

Seriously though, if HCG worked like that, you can believe and I mean bank on the fact that big pharma would be making boat loads of cash from it. You think hcg is hard to source now, just imagine if it really did work for Donger Enhancement!
    tarmyg and ascendant like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    A thread of this nature really had no choice lol

Seriously though, if HCG worked like that, you can believe and I mean bank on the fact that big pharma would be making boat loads of cash from it. You think hcg is hard to source now, just imagine if it really did work for Donger Enhancement!
    Lol, yea I figured this thread would wander off topic. :P

As far as big pharma profiting off of it, the problem is since HCG has been out so long and generics are available, big pharma couldn't profit because they can't corner the market with a patent. It's too cheap for them to be interested.

You're also right though in that if HCG did work like this, I'd imagine quite a few people would know. Then again, not sure how many have tried doses that high. I mean with our weight vs what was most likely the average weight in the tests, I'd say 2k ius per shot (so about 6k per week) would be the minimum for us to have a fair basis of comparison.

I don't really see why researchers would lie and skew results, and with it being peer-reviewed to get on NCBI, it seems like the study was most likely sound.

I'm thinking though that the big difference here is that the people in the study suffered from idiopathic hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism. So, maybe if you're deficient in GnRH and do the HCG doses in the study, it would give you this type of results after correcting the deficiency. However, if you're not deficient, it may have minimal to no results. That's really the only thing I can think of.

Regardless, I'm thinking I'll probably give it a shot for the hell of it. I need to order more HCG to have enough for it, but once I do and give it a shot, I'll post an update on here.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant View Post
    Lol, yea I figured this thread would wander off topic. :P

As far as big pharma profiting off of it, the problem is since HCG has been out so long and generics are available, big pharma couldn't profit because they can't corner the market with a patent. It's too cheap for them to be interested.

You're also right though in that if HCG did work like this, I'd imagine quite a few people would know. Then again, not sure how many have tried doses that high. I mean with our weight vs what was most likely the average weight in the tests, I'd say 2k ius per shot (so about 6k per week) would be the minimum for us to have a fair basis of comparison.

I don't really see why researchers would lie and skew results, and with it being peer-reviewed to get on NCBI, it seems like the study was most likely sound.

I'm thinking though that the big difference here is that the people in the study suffered from idiopathic hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism. So, maybe if you're deficient in GnRH and do the HCG doses in the study, it would give you this type of results after correcting the deficiency. However, if you're not deficient, it may have minimal to no results. That's really the only thing I can think of.

Regardless, I'm thinking I'll probably give it a shot for the hell of it. I need to order more HCG to have enough for it, but once I do and give it a shot, I'll post an update on here.
    My guess is that once you are done growing, you are done growing. That's what the study worked for young adults and teens.

But, I've got a stash of HCG and more on the way....

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member
    Leo & Longevity from YouTube.

https://youtu.be/378uj2OWAXU

Seems to me, that the only thing is basically "training". Like, adding in a dick day.

But does dick day go on leg day? Or an add on like abs and cardio?
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Swilderbeast is offline Junior Member
    �� I really hate to be this guy �� but here it goes. After my engagement failed (I was 35, may or may not be relevant I’ll leave that up to you to decide) I joined a local separated/divorced group, needless to say I was one of VERY few men in the group and was by far younger than everyone else in this group by 15+ years. We did social events that got pretty fun and were almost always of a sexual nature. Pretty much I was surrounded by horny 50+ year old women. The shear amount of tips I picked up from these women has been life changing. The #1 thing woman really don’t care about……..dick size. What they wish you did know……..female anatomy ��. So in my advice do a little research and less worrying about the size of the hammer unless you trying to impress other dudes in the locker room ��
    Killah_Keith and Cylon357 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Swilderbeast View Post
    �� I really hate to be this guy �� but here it goes. After my engagement failed (I was 35, may or may not be relevant I’ll leave that up to you to decide) I joined a local separated/divorced group, needless to say I was one of VERY few men in the group and was by far younger than everyone else in this group by 15+ years. We did social events that got pretty fun and were almost always of a sexual nature. Pretty much I was surrounded by horny 50+ year old women. The shear amount of tips I picked up from these women has been life changing. The #1 thing woman really don’t care about……..dick size. What they wish you did know……..female anatomy ��. So in my advice do a little research and less worrying about the size of the hammer unless you trying to impress other dudes in the locker room ��
    I’m always trying to impress dudes in the locker room…

If you’re all dick with no tricks, then I agree.

However, you’re a skilled assassin with a forged kantana, you’re immediately a dual threat

(Where do I find these groups?)

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I’m always trying to impress dudes in the locker room…

If you’re all dick with no tricks, then I agree.

However, you’re a skilled assassin with a forged kantana, you’re immediately a dual threat

(Where do I find these groups?)
    Honestly, Facebook. Under “Groups” search “singles” “divorced” etc
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    The #1 thing woman really don’t care about……..dick size
    If I was in a relationship with a girl and living with her, I wouldn't care what size her breasts were.

But if I hadn't found a girl yet and if I could tailor one perfectly to my desires, I'd give her nice big Double D's.

I think the females you spoke to were talking about how they feel about a partner. But if you asked them to take out a pen and paper and design their perfect man, they'd draw Brad Pitt with a 10-incher.
    Swilderbeast likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    10” is a bit extreme.... I bottom out pretty hard with most women and I’m only 8.5”.

Mines not very long, but it’s really skinny…

Well, I gave this a shot. Going on about 3.5wks of it, and regretfully, no noticeable difference in cerk size.

Seems it only contributes to growth in people with idiopathic hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism. Either that, or the difference is so negligible that I haven't noticed.

So, don't go wasting your HCG guys. Unless you have a micropenis, not worth it.
    tarmyg likes this.

Blog Entries
    I applaud you Sir. We need more of these experiments.
    F4iGuy and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    If I was in a relationship with a girl and living with her, I wouldn't care what size her breasts were.

But if I hadn't found a girl yet and if I could tailor one perfectly to my desires, I'd give her nice big Double D's.

I think the females you spoke to were talking about how they feel about a partner. But if you asked them to take out a pen and paper and design their perfect man, they'd draw Brad Pitt with a 10-incher.

We all have our “things”. When I was younger I absolutely would not date any woman with less than a full C cup (yes I was quite the scumbag lol). So I wouldn’t disagree with you as as to what they might envision, but I think that’s more because it’s rare so it’s interesting or because society has always told us bigger is better. But as I’ve gotten older (I’ll be 40 this year so I’m not old OLD) physical attributes have lost their appeal to me. Granted I still need to be attracted to the person but I’ll take someone’s who’s real, honest and I have that “flow” with over a smoke show anyday.

P.S. yea even I’m surprised I’m the asshole saying/thinking these things to this day lol

We all have our “things”. When I was younger I absolutely would not date any woman with less than a full C cup (yes I was quite the scumbag lol). So I wouldn’t disagree with you as as to what they might envision, but I think that’s more because it’s rare so it’s interesting or because society has always told us bigger is better. But as I’ve gotten older (I’ll be 40 this year so I’m not old OLD) physical attributes have lost their appeal to me. Granted I still need to be attracted to the person but I’ll take someone’s who’s real, honest and I have that “flow” with over a smoke show anyday.

P.S. yea even I’m surprised I’m the asshole saying/thinking these things to this day lol

I agree wholeheartedly, I can do way more with chemistry than any other asset or feature.

Doesn’t matter the shape or size if that innate attraction isn’t there…

OP, define “micro penis”? Lol

wango is offline Anabolic Member

The pendulum doesn’t stop swinging with age. Yup, when I was a young man like you, I thought that way as well. Then I matured, found TRT, got my “second” wind and am back to appearances.
    Last edited by wango; 02-05-2022 at 06:56 PM.
    Swilderbeast and XnavyHMCS like this.

Thread Information