Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Chemo, infertility, and turning into a woman

MakoShark is offline New Member

Chemo, infertility, and turning into a woman

Fellas, about to jump on my first cyCle of test in a few days but have a pretty wild situation I want your opinions on.

Got my pre-cycle bloods done and my FSH and LH are bonkers high. As in, I may need to start swimming for the Yale womens team and Olympic lifting for the women in New Zealand. I’ll attach them below.

All joking aside, I had cancer and very intensive treatment when I was 17. One of the side affects of an aggressive chemo drug is infertility. I no longer produce sperm whatsoever. I saved my boys before treatment and they’re on ice so I don’t give a shit about fertility when it comes to AAS cycling.

Essentially what’s going on are my balls are freaking out trying to produce sperm when my body is incapable. I’ll attach my bloods so you can see everything else is normal.

My question is what the hell does having ridiculous fsh+LH Pre cycle mean for my cycle and especially PCT?

Or should I start playing for the United States womens national team?

Mako
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chemo, infertility, and turning into a woman-2992a58d-31d8-4d71-ae72-483b820ae7ad.jpeg   Chemo, infertility, and turning into a woman-db72afbc-fc3b-4d79-a3f5-6924dd215dc4.jpeg  

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Now this is some interesting bloodwork!

I don't really know how to interpret them, but they are damned interesting.

It looks like you are producing test naturally, so that's good. That said, those fsh and lh numbers.... man, I don't think I've seen anything that high naturally.

I would speculate that TRT might be a good choice for you, thinking that maybe it would suppress at least some of that production and get you to an even keel.

On the other hand, maybe add an AI and just ride this thing out. This is uncharted territory for me.

How do you feel? Discounting of course the pain that would come from the boys being the size of grapefruits like those numbers might suggest lol
    MakoShark likes this.

Blog Entries
    BTW, I am so NOT a doctor, just me being around a doctor cancels them out.

In other words, I may not know jack, but have zero problem making some guesses.

What does the doc say, BTW?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Like you said, it seems like your pituitary is pumping out the chemical signal for spermatogenesis, yet the testes are not producing sperm, so there is no feedback loop telling the pituitary to slow it down, other than maybe the testosterone /estrogen. I wasn’t aware that there was a feedback loop with sperm production, that’s pretty interesting if there is.

Your LH/FSH will likely dwindle down to nothing during the cycle. After, I suspect you will bounce back faster than someone who produces sperm for the same reasons your LH/FSH are so high now. I would take HCG to protect your testes.
    Cylon357 and MakoShark like this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    ..edit

MakoShark is offline New Member
    Glad I could provide some shit no one has ever seen haha.

I appreciate the feedback. Cylon, why would you say TRT is a good option? I am ignorant on that as I look at my test levels and they are pretty good. Just wondering and if it’s really something I should talk to my doctor/oncologist/endocrinologist about. Oncologist has advised me to talk to a reproductive endocrinologist to see how these chronic elevated levels affect me and such.

I’m definitely gonna keep that AI close when I start the test Cycle though for sure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MakoShark View Post
    Glad I could provide some shit no one has ever seen haha.

I appreciate the feedback. Cylon, why would you say TRT is a good option? I am ignorant on that as I look at my test levels and they are pretty good. Just wondering and if it’s really something I should talk to my doctor/oncologist/endocrinologist about. Oncologist has advised me to talk to a reproductive endocrinologist to see how these chronic elevated levels affect me and such.

I’m definitely gonna keep that AI close when I start the test Cycle though for sure.
    I'm thinking trt might suppress your production and allow you to take control. A cycle should do the same. The exogenous test would tell the HPTA that all is good, stop the LH. But that is just a theory.

Alternately, or perhaps in addition to, you might try using HMG to slow production of FSH, similar to how HCG will eventually halt production of LH. I don't remember right off if HMG is suppressive to FSH, but it would be worth some research. Actually, that might be a dead end: your body is producing FSH in overdrive, so who knows. Worth looking into tho.

Those are just quick thoughts though. I would think the introduction of any AAS would at least slow production of your LH and FSH, but this is odd and way outside my wheel house.

That said, if you aren't experiencing any issues, then I would probably just enjoy the highest natty levels ever! Estrogen is a little high, but if it isn't causing issues, I would leave it be. It is easy enough to nudge down if you want or need to.

I would keep an eye on hematocrit, RBC, DHT, etc, all the usual suspects. But otherwise, yeah, those natty levels.
    MakoShark likes this.

Thread Information