Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: fertile on testo e

Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member

fertile on testo e

If I use 300mg testo e and maybe 1000iu Hcg a week. Will HCG maintain testosterone production?
    or I become infertile. same as testo without hcg.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hcg emulates LH and to a lesser degree FSH. So it helps maintain part of the testosterone production process, and to some extent the production of sperm.

All that said, there is a name for men who rely solely upon AAS or testosterone as birth control: daddy!

In other words, AAS trend a man towards infertility, but are NOT a guarantee of infertility.
    Chark and XnavyHMCS like this.

Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member
    Yes. Was really a bit stupid question when I think about. Hcg reduces the chance of becoming completely infertile on testosterone , but can not be compared Without Testosterone.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    HCG does not maintain fertility, it only maintains endogenous production of testosterone . You need FSH to create viable sperm. I’m on HCG and haven’t used a condom in years and my girl still isn’t pregnant.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post
    If I use 300mg testo e and maybe 1000iu Hcg a week. Will HCG maintain testosterone production?
    or I become infertile. same as testo without hcg.
    fertile on testo e-20210515_161525.jpg

This happened on about 3 G of gear a week but I was running HCG alongside so

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Dammmn did I just see a Sasquatch???

Good to see you’re still around and hope you’re doing well, brother.

I don’t want to assume anyones particular situation, but I assume that a lot of people who get their women pregnant on a cycle are still cycling steroids and haven’t gone full TRT yet. Viable sperm stays in the testes for a number of weeks/maybe months after beginning a cycle. So while someone may be experiencing active infertility, they may have leftover viable sperm from before they began the cycle. I’m sure there are rare exceptions, but the endocrine system works pretty much the same in all of us, and both FSH and LH are needed for viable spermatogenesis. Without one of these, there is nearly 0 chance of fertility.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210515_161525.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	181634

This happened on about 3 G of gear a week but I was running HCG alongside so
    Whats going on here? Future car audio technician? That's pretty cool, Couch!!!!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Clomid seems to bring back fertility for alot of guys who try to have kids. But definitely dont rely on test alone as birth control. It only takes 1 egg and 1 sperm to conceive, and we are capable of
    Producing millions of sperm at once. The idea that we can get that number down to zero is possible, but still a dice roll in my book. I blast and cruise and still watch my girl take her birth control pill every night.

Thread Information