ckfoote is offline New Member

Maybe doing too much?

Current Cycle

fina 14week cycle
    eq 14 week cycle
    winstrol 8 week cycle
    anavar 14 week cycle.

I'm into my 7th week of the current cycle. My goal is too lose more body fat. I've been doing a lot of research on T3 and clen and thinking of adding it to my cycle to help burn some more stubborn body fat. I eat clean and do cardio out the ass. The cycle is going great I'm seeing results. I'm just wondering should I just wait till I am finished with my current cycle before I add the clen and T3?

sigrabbit is offline Member
    From the reading I have done, it is advisable to use t3 during a cycle due to it catabolic nature.

Thanks sigrabbit. I got a question I've read you really have to eat on the T3 because it burns up so many calories. Again just what I've read in the threads I'm just trying to learn as much as I can before I take it.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    T3 will break down your muscles if you dont have any anabolics in you. That is a major cutting cycle. Do you not think that you will be where you want to be at the end of it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    What are your doses?

Add test.

Dont add T3 unless your on somethign anti-catabolic. T3 is what more or less controls your metabolism. Adding it in will speed it up alot. Your body dont care where it gets fuel (blood glycogen, adipose tissue, muscle, etc).

THanks for the replies. If I add the test how long should I run it with the T3 and clen ?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    run test for 6 weeks with t3 and clen . and i would use maybe around 100 mg test prop/ed or 150 mg/eod, ull get some nice muscle gains from this as well ! t3 is very catabolic, as billy said, it dont care where it gets fuel from. right now im running t3/clen/prop/winny

t3 - 125 mcg/ed
    prop - 100 mg/ed
    winny - 100mg/ed
    clen taper up to 125 mcg (basically when i cant stand the shaking and headaches) then i stay on for a week then go off for a week, then back on .2 weeks on 2 off basicaly.

so far my muscles have remained and i have lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks. alot from water imho. and if u use winyn injections i would spot inject in a muscle that is lagging to help bring it up some !

Thanks gundamn for the insight I'm going to try that out with the test and see how it goes.

Thread Information