Paul1200 is offline New Member

Read!! Bad Batches Of Qv Deca Lot # 12 2005

Hey All I Have 26 Bottles Of Qv Deca 300 Lot #12 The Newest Batch. They 5 Bottles I Opened All Smell Funny Taste Funny And Are A Brownish Color Almost Like Tren . I Know These Are Legit Bottles So Let Me Know If You Have This Batch And How It Looks. Thanks

winny freak is offline New Member
    QV makes tren also, you may have gotten a factory mistake if u r sure they are legit and un-tampered.
    freeak out

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul1200
    Hey All I Have 26 Bottles Of Qv Deca 300 Lot #12 The Newest Batch. They 5 Bottles I Opened All Smell Funny Taste Funny And Are A Brownish Color Almost Like Tren. I Know These Are Legit Bottles So Let Me Know If You Have This Batch And How It Looks. Thanks
    Im sure they are fine. Did you really open up five of the vials? And smell & taste them???

What do you mean brown, like even when you pull the oil up in the syringe? Can you post pics?

Paul1200 is offline New Member

my deca

When I Pull The Deca Into The Syringe It Is Usually A Tint Of Yellow Like Most Aas Products. Well My Deca 300 Qv Looks Like Tren . I Dont Know If Qv Could Have Mislabeled That Many Bottles Of Deca As Tren But My Friend In Az Said His Is The Same And They Are All Batch 12 Which Is The Newest Batch. I Have Been Hearing Alot Of Bad Things About Qv Lately Too So Im Not Sure What To Do So Someone Who Is Using Batch 12 Please Contact Me! Thanks

Thread Information