Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By z06vett

Thread: Stenblone Ace Crashed need help

z06vett is offline Associate Member

Stenblone Ace Crashed need help

I have euro pharm Stenblone ace gear that has crashed. I have boiled the heck out of the vials. And in each vile there about few small crystals that didn’t break and mix in the oil. I don’t understand I’ve had gear crashed before and boiled it for a few mins and was good to go.

Each vile has about pinky finger nail of crystal.

What can I do

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    That's weird that it won't dissolve. I would be weary about using gear where the compounds don't dissolve even after boiling. That might cause some serious pip, if not worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    That's weird that it won't dissolve. I would be weary about using gear where the compounds don't dissolve even after boiling. That might cause some serious pip, if not worse.
    I just looked at the vile that was open last week and it look like it dissolved 98% maybe it’s because the vile has been poke through with a 19g needle but the other vile that are caped off didn’t fully dissolve. I read some where to use a butane lighter and that what I used for the open vile and it looks to be 98% But yea I’m afraid of pip.

BTW has any one every used this compound stenblone, not very many UGL make it. Curious to know what kind of result people got using it…

Main concern is it’s not dissolving 100%.
    LegendKiller85 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by z06vett View Post
    BTW has any one every used this compound stenblone, not very many UGL make it. Curious to know what kind of result people got using it…

Main concern is it’s not dissolving 100%.
    This product hates cold weather. Mine did the same thing in crystallized into pieces of Crystal that would not break up. Every source I know is having this issue when it's cold with Stenbolene. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do but reach out to the source.

This product is kind of like mast but works faster and keeps muscles fuller. I just don't like it crashes so much.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Is this the same as SR9009?

Thread Information