Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By almostgone

Thread: Help find thread, tutorial on how to get bloodwork?

SuperVegeta is offline New Member

Question Help find thread, tutorial on how to get bloodwork?

I saw it yesterday and now I can't find it.

It had large text titled "How do I get bloodwork". (Green text colour?)
    Said something like, maybe you're afraid to ask your doctor.

It was an instructional thread.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Damn, anyone? It was a really good thread. If I find it, I will post it here.

Anyone have any idea?? I am going insane trying to find it!!

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like you are just going to have to go insane then.

OP, you are asking people to do your legwork for you. That makes you sound like a spoiled brat. Nobody is going to hand you anything. Use the search function.

Here is a bonus tip, though: since you saw it yesterday, look in your browsers history.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Sounds like you are just going to have to go insane then.

OP, you are asking people to do your legwork for you. That makes you sound like a spoiled brat. Nobody is going to hand you anything. Use the search function.

Here is a bonus tip, though: since you saw it yesterday, look in your browsers history.
    Yeah, still can't find it. It was just a good tutorial on how to get bloodwork if you are nervous to ask your doctor.

Any idea?

It's not that, I'm just having a hard time finding a very useful thread. Just wondering if it sounded familiar to anyone on here.

Nah, I can't check history. I used the library computer. I went to pick up some books too.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperVegeta View Post
    Yeah, still can't find it. It was just a good tutorial on how to get bloodwork if you are nervous to ask your doctor.

Any idea?

It's not that, I'm just having a hard time finding a very useful thread. Just wondering if it sounded familiar to anyone on here.

Nah, I can't check history. I used the library computer. I went to pick up some books too.
    What kind of books did you pick up at the library?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I saw it yesterday and now I can't find it.

It had large text titled "How do I get bloodwork". (Green text colour?)
    Said something like, maybe you're afraid to ask your doctor.

It was an instructional thread.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    As I mentioned before, all you need to know for now are what's in Austinite's beginner cycle thread:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

....and Kel's TRT thread:

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...physician.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Any idea?

You know, in most states you don't need a Dr. to order labwork. There are plenty of online services that usually have a local collection site. Try privatemdlabs or Ulta labs for starters ( they don't accept insurance, but the labwork is HSA eligible).
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Damn, anyone? It was a really good thread. If I find it, I will post it here.
    No need for you to post a thread/bump a thread that is already posted. Unless the thread is made a sticky, it will continue to sink towards the bottom, providing no responses are made.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-04-2022 at 06:36 PM.
    SampsonandDelilah and Cuz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    What kind of books did you pick up at the library?
    Hi, I picked up some books on the human physiology and steroid abuse type books. Very informative for many people. Yes the internet has a lot of great information, however there are a lot of clowns thinking that they know more than the real knowledgeable people because they've done 3 cycles and got lucky. Thus giving out terrible information. But paper books are great as that was the "go-to" for many guys starting out, will cross reference information if it sounds incorrect.

I'll post the books on here if u want.

I'm just gathering all the information first, don't want a single mistake to surface.

Thread Information