Thread: deca

delight is offline New Member

deca

i have done a few cycles of winny and one of fina i took about 9 months off of working out and now i a getting back into it and right now i am on deca (my first time using) i am taking 50cc everyother day. i am just trying to get what i had back i lost about 15 pounds because i was not working out at all. but i have done 2 weeks and i am not feeling the gains that i had with winny. is deca different in it's gains or am i not taking enough (i did about the same amount with winny) can i get some direction or may i have gotton some bad stuff

Paul1200 is offline New Member
    First Of All You Shouldnt Have To Do Deca Everyother Day. Its Not Fast Acting So A Once A Week Shot Of 200mg-600mg Will Be Alot Easier On Your Body. Second I Think You Need To Do Some More Research Before You Just Start Sticking Your Self With Aas Without Even Knowing What Its Gonna Do And How Much And How Often To Inject It.

Hero is offline Junior Member
    Paul said it....deca may take a few weeks to kick in, do more research, dont sound like you know what your doing.

biggdude is offline Junior Member
    these guys said it perfect... deca has a long half life so you only need to inject once a week, which for you at your current amount will only be 200mgs once a week... try uping it to atleast 300mg EW. and it will take longer then 2 weeks to notice results.. sometimes it takes 4-6 weeks to notice it.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    You don't really have to up the dosage if you don't want to but I would agree that you only need 1 shot a week, 2 if you up the dosage. Also, why in the hell are you doing a deca only cycle? I think it's a bad idea and if you do a search you will find that so does most everyone else on this board. If you are set on doing deca only then I would say to keep running low doses, it might help you not get deca dick.

-B

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Oh yea, do you have clomid??? I hope so.

-B

Thread Information