*50 Tren Ace

-Weeks 25-32 (900mg/Week)
*Sept 19 - Nov 24
*200 Test
*200 Deca
*200 Primo
*200 Masteron
*100 Tren Ace

Primary goal is strength, but this year is also one long bulk. Not get huge bodybuilder bulk, but definitely putting on some real tissue.

At 200mg Test a week. I have above 1500 Total T. And I have no estrogen side effects at this level. E2 is normally around low 70s here. 180mg is my year-round TRT dose.

Deca is there mainly for joint support & bone density at this "low dose". Combined with Testosterone , Deca should aid in strength and some muscle mass as well. It's really just in addition to the Test.

Primo is added in to promote nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. Also to act as an aromatase inhibitor to combat the addition of Deca on top of Test. As I will not be using an AI unless absolutely necessary.

Tren Ace will be added in at the tail end to finish off my bulk for the year. I plan to compete in a Powerlifting Meet during the last few weeks (November-ish). So ideally, I will be getting the strength benefits from the Tren as well.

Masteron is added alongside of Tren Ace to reduce prolactin, as well as a secondary aromatase inhibitor alongside the Primo. Also my main goal is strength. In my experience, Masteron has had significant effect on my strength.

Weeks 1-16:
1iu GH AM
12.5 MK-677 Nightly

Weeks 17-32:
2iu GH AM

I also am using 1iu GH first thing in the morning and 12.5mg MK-677 Nightly for the first 16 weeks. If I don't get the crippling carpal tunnel again, I'll be moving up to 2iu and dropping the MK.

I was running 2iu first thing in the morning the first two months of the year which took my igf-1 from low 140s to almost 300. I got greedy and went to 3iu, then had to stop use completely for a month. As my hands became so unbearable I wasn't sleeping more than 3 hours a night.

I will be doing blood work every 8 weeks to see where I'm at. Any negative issues will be combated, and possibly end the cycle any moment. I consider everything I have planned to be written in pencil and fully adjustable at any time. I have all the TUDCA, NAC, p5p, Inj. L-Carnitine, and everything else you would consider a safety ancillary on hand currently.

I'm curious if anyone here has long-term titrating cycle experience like I am planning. This is very different from your normal 16 week blast. And there isn't too much information out there on this.

I basically put this together after reading on here, and listening to as much information I can from Victor black, vigorous steve, and more plates more dates. Elsewhere else as well. Basically anywhere I can get information.

Even if you think it's absolutely terrible, be specific as is to why.