Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Blood pressure constantly between 140-150-160

s1nc1ty is offline Member

Blood pressure constantly between 140-150-160

So ive been on testosterone for like a month + now. At first i got paranoid because of the blood pressure but then at one point i just stopped giving a fuck. I feel okei, nothing wrong with me at all. BUt if i measure my blood pressure its always between 140 -150. Sometimes when ive been active its even 160 + but usually if i sit down for abit it will fall to like 159 atleast. This is probably because of the testosterone, should I be worried? Is that high blood pressure for whole 12 week cycle bad for health and should i get some BP medication or something OR if its only while on cycle and doesnt go much over 160 usually then am i just fine and can ride it out? I wanna be as safe as possible. But getting BP medication is abit hassle also i need to get prescribtion and I wanna do that only if necessary.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    If gear makes your BP you need a BP med, not sure what your logic is justifying getting a prescription if its only necessary. If its high, medicine is needed. How is that of question either stop using gear or go see your dr.
    wango likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    So ive been on testosterone for like a month + now. At first i got paranoid because of the blood pressure but then at one point i just stopped giving a fuck. I feel okei, nothing wrong with me at all. BUt if i measure my blood pressure its always between 140 -150. Sometimes when ive been active its even 160 + but usually if i sit down for abit it will fall to like 159 atleast. This is probably because of the testosterone, should I be worried? Is that high blood pressure for whole 12 week cycle bad for health and should i get some BP medication or something OR if its only while on cycle and doesnt go much over 160 usually then am i just fine and can ride it out? I wanna be as safe as possible. But getting BP medication is abit hassle also i need to get prescribtion and I wanna do that only if necessary.
    If doing gear raises your blood pressure to hypertension and going to see your doctor for BP medication is too much of a hassle, then you probably shouldn't be doing gear. Now if you're asking if 140-150 is too high for 12 weeks, you might be able to argue that it'll be fine provided that you don't run subsequent cycles. There is increased risk of heart attack and stroke from high blood pressure (in the short term), but there is also a long-term effect it has on your internal organs as well.

It's your life and your choice as to what you want to do. If you're just too lazy to get the ancillaries you need and looking for a blessing, well then that's just pathetic.

Well my idea was that I dont really have hypertension its just caused by the steroids , then maybe they gonna do tests etc. and try to diagnose a desease I dont really have and so on. Seemed abit hassle and I thought maybe if the BP isnt too high then it isnt an issue. This defently isnt because of laziness or anything like that. Also its new medication i have to eat and so on I just was hoping i wouldnt need it. BUt you guys are right... im gonna have to get some BP medication. Thanks

Well my idea was that I dont really have hypertension its just caused by the steroids, then maybe they gonna do tests etc. and try to diagnose a desease I dont really have and so on. Seemed abit hassle and I thought maybe if the BP isnt too high then it isnt an issue. This defently isnt because of laziness or anything like that. Also its new medication i have to eat and so on I just was hoping i wouldnt need it. BUt you guys are right... im gonna have to get some BP medication. Thanks
    It's a silent killer. It might not seem like an issue now, since you're 30, but over time it does damage organs in your body. And I mean, we all know you're not going to just run this one cycle of gear and never touch it again. So every time you're on it, you're going to continue the damage. You don't want to be having heart attacks and strokes in your 40s or 50s. Besides, you're willing to use an AI or a SERM as an ancillary to the cycle, just look at this as another ancillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    It's a silent killer. It might not seem like an issue now, since you're 30, but over time it does damage organs in your body. And I mean, we all know you're not going to just run this one cycle of gear and never touch it again. So every time you're on it, you're going to continue the damage. You don't want to be having heart attacks and strokes in your 40s or 50s. Besides, you're willing to use an AI or a SERM as an ancillary to the cycle, just look at this as another ancillary.
    Yeah you are right ofcourse. Im just such a newb in all this, its alot to take in all at once. At start i thought maybe it will go away or somethiing but yeah. If i continue with AAS im just gonna have to get some BP medicine too. Luckily it should be quite easy to get and should fix the problem. If only there was something that would help with the red face also then testo would have no downsides for me :P

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    My brain “replumbing” caused mine

I never needed BP meds prior to my hemorrhage stroke

Now, I’m on em for life - yay

GL

Also, use a quality measurement devise - like the cuff at an MD office
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Yeah you are right ofcourse. Im just such a newb in all this, its alot to take in all at once. At start i thought maybe it will go away or somethiing but yeah. If i continue with AAS im just gonna have to get some BP medicine too. Luckily it should be quite easy to get and should fix the problem. If only there was something that would help with the red face also then testo would have no downsides for me :P
    I take three different blood pressure meds, but I'm taking them because middle age sucks. I never got a red face from gear before. When I was taking obscene test doses, I ended up getting a bloated face. Maybe you should think about taking a TRT dose of test and using other steroids to do the heavy lifting in future cycles?
    almostgone likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    My brain “replumbing” caused mine

I never needed BP meds prior to my hemorrhage stroke

Now, I’m on em for life - yay

GL

Also, use a quality measurement devise - like the cuff at an MD office
    Isn’t high bp what causes strokes/hemorrhages? What caused yours?

I’m also on 2 bp meds but I’ve had high bp my whole life. In my late teens and early 20’s I didn’t pay attention to it and was probably in the 140-150/90 range. The older you get the less you can get away with. I wouldn’t want to have those levels now in my mid 30s.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Cornish is offline Junior Member
    Go to the doctor. Get the BP meds. I've had extreme vertigo to the point of falling over when my BP got too high. Thankfully, I was at work and surrounded by nurses. And thankfully it wasn't a stroke. Shit's gonna kill me someday, but I dgaf. I'm 50 and did my first cycle a couple of years ago. So...whatever.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Imho;

this could be happening to you because a month was enough time for your red blood cells to increase raising your hct (if you are sensitive, and yes you should be)... You could draw about 500ml of blood, drink 4 liters of water a day and even lower the dosage of your testosterone dose.... Probably if your BP is caused by an increase in red blood cells, ask a nurse to take about 500ml of blood from you this can remedy ((but also remember that high doses of testosterone convert to estrogen which can make you retain water and also increase your blood pressure due to dehydration and increase hct due to negative water balance in your blood, also your blood will get thicker due to the difficulty of your kidneys to filter the blood (they can thicken the blood, steroids work by increasing urea and creatinine in the kidneys, which can make them filter less blood into your body making you more dehydrated by retaining sodium.Here's the point that drinking 4 liters of water will help your kidne ys to work better, beetroot juice, orange are very good for blood pressure too..

Here's the point that drinking 4 liters of water a day (1 gallon) will help your kidney work better, beetroot juice, orange juice is very good for blood pressure too! But as I said in the case, ask the nurse to take about 500 ml of blood from you and decrease the total dosage of your weekly testosterone... This will help you... If you are not hypertensive from birth, I do not recommend you to touch these medications , why the hell do you want to get your body hooked on them? For no reason, it's better to take some blood to see your reaction and take a lower dose of testosterone!

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    What is the lower number (diastolic)?

Are you taking the BP multiple times during the day to see a possible pattern?

Are you using caffeine, energy drinks, nicotine or any other stimulants?

Does high BP run in your family?

What was your BP on average for many years prior to using gear?

BTW you don’t fuck with high blood pressure, but it will definitely fuck you.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Imho;

this could be happening to you because a month was enough time for your red blood cells to increase raising your hct (if you are sensitive, and yes you should be)... You could draw about 500ml of blood, drink 4 liters of water a day and even lower the dosage of your testosterone dose.... Probably if your BP is caused by an increase in red blood cells, ask a nurse to take about 500ml of blood from you this can remedy ((but also remember that high doses of testosterone convert to estrogen which can make you retain water and also increase your blood pressure due to dehydration and increase hct due to negative water balance in your blood, also your blood will get thicker due to the difficulty of your kidneys to filter the blood (they can thicken the blood, steroids work by increasing urea and creatinine in the kidneys, which can make them filter less blood into your body making you more dehydrated by retaining sodium.Here's the point that drinking 4 liters of water will help your kidne ys to work better, beetroot juice, orange are very good for blood pressure too..

Here's the point that drinking 4 liters of water a day (1 gallon) will help your kidney work better, beetroot juice, orange juice is very good for blood pressure too! But as I said in the case, ask the nurse to take about 500 ml of blood from you and decrease the total dosage of your weekly testosterone... This will help you... If you are not hypertensive from birth, I do not recommend you to touch these medications , why the hell do you want to get your body hooked on them? For no reason, it's better to take some blood to see your reaction and take a lower dose of testosterone!
    Dude, I wouldn't suggest to somebody that they do bloodletting them self. There are enough blood donation centers out there that if he's going to go that route, they can take care of it for him safely by making a donation (plus he'd be saving somebody's life).
    JaneDoe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    What is the lower number (diastolic)?

Are you taking the BP multiple times during the day to see a possible pattern?

Are you using caffeine, energy drinks, nicotine or any other stimulants?

Does high BP run in your family?

What was your BP on average for many years prior to using gear?

BTW you don’t fuck with high blood pressure, but it will definitely fuck you.
    Diastolic i think is always within normal range. Right now, i just came home after a day of physical labour, i measured 152 / 71 .

Latelly I stopped measuring it because it only makes me stress more. I took every day morning and evening though like 3 weeks ago or so and it was like i sayd, 135-160 always.

I dont take any stimulants or nothing, i dont drink alcohol, i dont smoke / take drugs and i dont drink energy drinks. I drink probably 2-4 cups of medium strong coffee a day.

ABout high blood pressure in family. Dont all old people have high blood pressure? My grandmother takes some BP pills sometimes and father too but they are pretty old.

Beginning of this year, i felt abit dizzy for a week and i thought maybe it was blood pressure so I measured it for a week. It was always perfect 120-s. Always when ive measured in past its been perfect. But basically after my first testo shot blood pressure jumped to 140ish. Maybe its a coincidence. But will be interesteing to see when i finish this cycle and stop the test will it go back to normal again
    JaneDoe likes this.

I take three different blood pressure meds, but I'm taking them because middle age sucks. I never got a red face from gear before. When I was taking obscene test doses, I ended up getting a bloated face. Maybe you should think about taking a TRT dose of test and using other steroids to do the heavy lifting in future cycles?
    Yeah thats what im thinking also. How low do you think I should go with test? I was kinda having idea before for next cycle to be 250mg test E and 200mg tren E. Tren E comes 200 mg / 1mil and test E 250mg / 1 mil so 0,5 and 0,5 twice a week. Should I go lower test and higher tren? Like 06 tren and 04 test
    My dealer kinda mentioned though that if im having BP problems now that with tren it could be even worse Well Im not dieing right now either tho i just need to get some BP meds
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 04-22-2022 at 08:26 AM.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Imho;

I must admit lately i havent drank enough water. I will drink more from now on. 4 L seems kinda alot though, gonna have to think about it how to down all that This bloodletting seems like a good idea to try also. How often do you need / can you donate or drain blood?

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Diastolic i think is always within normal range. Right now, i just came home after a day of physical labour, i measured 152 / 71 .

Latelly I stopped measuring it because it only makes me stress more. I took every day morning and evening though like 3 weeks ago or so and it was like i sayd, 135-160 always.

Try to measure it at consistent times during the day, but not after activity. First thing in the morning WITHOUT coffee, might be difficult at work obviously, but in the evening after resting &calming yourself after a long day.

I dont take any stimulants or nothing, i dont drink alcohol, i dont smoke / take drugs and i dont drink energy drinks. I drink probably 2-4 cups of medium strong coffee a day.

That much coffee can easily do it, then couple that with the addition of testosterone, sounds right.

ABout high blood pressure in family. Dont all old people have high blood pressure? My grandmother takes some BP pills sometimes and father too but they are pretty old.

It does increase with age, but not all older folks have BP problems. I’d ask your dad if he was having it measured through his earlier years. Also ask if anyone in your family has had heart attacks or strokes.

Beginning of this year, i felt abit dizzy for a week and i thought maybe it was blood pressure so I measured it for a week. It was always perfect 120-s. Always when ive measured in past its been perfect. But basically after my first testo shot blood pressure jumped to 140ish. Maybe its a coincidence. But will be interesteing to see when i finish this cycle and stop the test will it go back to normal again
    The good news is that your systolic isn’t super high and your diastolic isn’t elevated. It’s been stated or suggested a couple of times above that this is part of AAS usage. You go to your MD, don’t tell them you are on, but maybe attribute it to stress from something. Let him start you on something mild. Or as you said, you ride this out and see how your blood pressure responds after being off the cycle.

As it was also stated above, high blood pressure at an early age isn’t good, because with each year (and you’ve got lots of them), irreparable damage is being done.

Get your hematocrit checked and if it’s high, simply donate. That routine will likely be part of the rest of your life if you continue to use, no big deal.
    s1nc1ty likes this.

Blog Entries
    I must admit lately i havent drank enough water. I will drink more from now on. 4 L seems kinda alot though, gonna have to think about it how to down all that This bloodletting seems like a good idea to try also. How often do you need / can you donate or drain blood?
    Answering your question about what testosterone dosage is TRT, try something like below 200mg. Values ​​like 200mg is a high TRT dose, some guys go below 100mg of testosterone per week to get closer to supraphysiological levels... When to donate blood? Well, it's not something to do all the time. But for those of you who are on long cycles it's always good to check your mid-cycle (intra-cycle) blood test. The CBC panel (which counts your whole blood will indicate whether your HCT is high or not (SAFE VALUES, below 54% or even below 50% (best keep below 50%)
    Should we all donate blood often? No, no, this is just to fix something that is wrong in our bodies (it's a medical treatment that serves to avoid the negative sides of high HCT in the cycle etc)... ..Many guys donate blood every 2 months here where i live i can make 4 donations a year every 2 months(check how it works in your country)
    And I wish you good luck on your journey, know the guidelines that blood tests are done pre-cycle, mid-cycle and post-cycle. They give you indications of the state of your health. Good luck operator.

~ Davi
    s1nc1ty likes this.

Blog Entries
    Dude, I wouldn't suggest to somebody that they do bloodletting them self. There are enough blood donation centers out there that if he's going to go that route, they can take care of it for him safely by making a donation (plus he'd be saving somebody's life).

You are right Honkey _Kong, autophlebotomy is not recommended (it is an underground way of doing things even though nurses have adequate training, it is not recommended. As you said it is better to go to your doctor's clinic or make donations.

Blog Entries
    I must admit lately i havent drank enough water. I will drink more from now on. 4 L seems kinda alot though, gonna have to think about it how to down all that

Take your 500ml bottle of water (yes that little bottle) and drink it 8 times a day. Ready, you will be reaching 1 (gallon )of water per day = 4 liters.

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't touch trenbolone , btw the sides are 2 times worse... You make low testosterone with (19-Nor )won't even make your dick not rise (because like it or not Trenbolone is a byproduct of (DHN) dihydronandrolone which will inhibit your dht .. The DHT that fuels your sexual activity!( Other things here, Trenbolone is 19-nortestosterone of a progestin character, which means it increases the estrogen in your body and the prolactin! Remember that Trenbolone is a steroid that increases the synthesis of hydrogen that elevates the red blood cell increase faster, pair that with the testosterone you're already having problems with, and you'll double them.... Just stick with your low-dose testosterone only.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 04-22-2022 at 12:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Isn’t high bp what causes strokes/hemorrhages? What caused yours?

I’m also on 2 bp meds but I’ve had high bp my whole life. In my late teens and early 20’s I didn’t pay attention to it and was probably in the 140-150/90 range. The older you get the less you can get away with. I wouldn’t want to have those levels now in my mid 30s.
    Apparently you didn’t read my mega thread

Short answer - no, it is not what caused my hemorrhage stroke bro

I wouldn't touch trenbolone, btw the sides are 2 times worse... You make low testosterone with (19-Nor )won't even make your dick not rise (because like it or not Trenbolone is a byproduct of (DHN) dihydronandrolone which will inhibit your dht .. The DHT that fuels your sexual activity!( Other things here, Trenbolone is 19-nortestosterone of a progestin character, which means it increases the estrogen in your body and the prolactin! Remember that Trenbolone is a steroid that increases the synthesis of hydrogen that elevates the red blood cell increase faster, pair that with the testosterone you're already having problems with, and you'll double them.... Just stick with your low-dose testosterone only.
    Just from what ive read... trenbolone is the shit. Its the strongest steroid basically... Its effective even in low doses but with low doses the sides should be pretty mild / managable. Im talking 200-350 mg a week. First cycle id do 200 mg a week and I think i could get good gains even with that. That what you say about dick not rising that i have not heard before.. sounds pretty nasty...I could drop the test to only like 100mg a week tho
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 04-22-2022 at 02:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Before my hemorrhage stroke, when I cranked the tren to high doses it would push me very close to 140/80 range

As soon as it cleared my body(usually a few weeks), I’d hover around mid 130/70 - my BP complete changed after my dAVF embolization(that’s what caused my BP to completely change) - before, it was always decent without meds until I cranked the tren
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Before my hemorrhage stroke, when I cranked the tren to high doses it would push me very close to 140/80 range

As soon as it cleared my body(usually a few weeks), I’d hover around mid 130/70 - my BP complete changed after my dAVF embolization(that’s what caused my BP to completely change) - before, it was always decent without meds until I cranked the tren
    Were you that kind of guy who got along with high BP without feeling a single relevant symptom? Good to hear your story, this serves as an example to not leave BP high in the cycle without proper treatments! What drugs do you use for BP these days that work well?

Will have to see... not saying i will do tren 100% but im thinking about it. What would you recomend for me for next cycle?

Blog Entries
    Were you that kind of guy who got along with high BP without feeling a single relevant symptom? Good to hear your story, this serves as an example to not leave BP high in the cycle without proper treatments! What drugs do you use for BP these days that work well?
    Totally, zero symptoms - even when it slid a little past 140/80

Now I’m on 10mg of Amlodipine & 20mg of Lisinopril + my usual 5mg of daily Cialis < I never needed shit until my whole brain procedure(again, which was not caused by my high BP, but a never found underlying condition - which is actually a good thing(sorta), if it was due to my own self caused high BP, this lifestyle would be over for me)

What would you recomend for me for next cycle?
    That’s a slippery slope bud

All depends, what u want - grape juice, orange juice, maybe grapefruit
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 04-22-2022 at 03:29 PM.
    JaneDoe and s1nc1ty like this.

Totally, zero symptoms - even when it slid a little past 140/80

Now I’m on 10mg of Amlodipine & 20mg of Lisinopril + my usual 5mg of daily Cialis < I never needed shit until my whole brain procedure(again, which was not caused by my high BP, but a never found underlying condition - which is actually a good thing(sorta), if it was due to my own self caused high BP, this lifestyle would be over for me)

That’s a slippery slope bud

All depends, what u want - grape juice, orange juice, maybe grapefruit
    Lisinopril worked really good on me, except I ended up with a chronic itch in my throat and constant coughing because of it. It worked so good, I toughed it out for like 6 months

Blog Entries
    Lisinopril worked really good on me, except I ended up with a chronic itch in my throat and constant coughing because of it. It worked so good, I toughed it out for like 6 months
    Luckily I never had this issue at all

Blog Entries
    Ran my BP high af today - 159/84 . . . . . .Busy af with work & no BP meds in site. Another diesel came in, that needs to be done yesterday

Can't tell the difference at all - no feeling, no nothin. I just knew - since, I have my BP cuff on hand with me 24x7, I checked

Ran my BP high af today - 159/84 . . . . . .Busy af with work & no BP meds in site. Another diesel came in, that needs to be done yesterday

Can't tell the difference at all - no feeling, no nothin. I just knew - since, I have my BP cuff on hand with me 24x7, I checked
    Sometimes I’ll feel kinda tense, jittery, restless… then I check my bp and it’s 110/65 and heart rate is 60.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Sometimes I’ll feel kinda tense, jittery, restless… then I check my bp and it’s 110/65 and heart rate is 60.

Right?! It's like wtf

That's how it was a few days ago, felt kinda jittery - check it & it's 134/75 HR 90 tho

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Its problematic. It can lead to plaque build up.

Solution:
    Go keto.
    Do IMF on training days. Train at a fasted state.
    One day a week u add in a 24 waterfast.

In addition, consider beetrootjuice before training. But it bring u out of ketose, as it contains carbs.

I suggest 2 weeks keto before u start fasting.

Promise, u will feel like a million and no more high BP!

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    It's a mess with BP! I just came back from the doc yesterday do to a sudden increase in BP...

All is connected literally... When I made my thread about BP we had a discussion about Chronic stress/ anxiety since benzo helped my BP drastically.
    However, doc recommended me to follow another BP path.
    At the time I did a huge checkup with cuffs, ultrasounds, blood tests and whatnot - all seemed fine on paper, so they said genetic (thanks mom and dad).
    - Got BP-meds which didn't do anything at all.
    - Back again and got a new one, again, did nothing.
    - Third time the charm and I received "Twynsta" which lowered my SP minimally, but DP rather decent - I landed on 130+/60+ range.

I got frustrated and bought all the OTC "healthy" options I could find to raise my HDL and lower my BP - Garlic, Oils, Herbs, you name it.
    Started doing a lot more cardio since I am more heavy now (97kgs).
    Worked for a few months and then suddenly it didn't... Kidneys creatine levels suddenly spiked and BP is now 160+/80+.
    I also got a small valve leakage suddenly that they wanna check in a month.

No I have received Madiplot 20mg and Fimasartan 60mg daily, was dizzy last night and will see how it pans out.
    These should be kind to kidneys, but had to stop all tabs to let body clean itself, will test again in a week.
    I was recommended several Beta-blockers, but the fat gain, ED risk, and hairloss was not worth it.

Remember that E2 can spike BP, Stress can spike BP, Weight can spike BP, RBC can spike BP, Kidney function can spike BP.
    Myriad of things can spike it.

Take it seriously, one issue leads to the next and suddenly you are at the mercy of of hands that are not your own...
    You won't feel it, it just hits you.
    Keep in mind that I am 34, on low test, healthier diet than most, and train everyday. Sleep 8 hours and have a relaxed position, still
    have it...
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    So-and-so lives locked inside the castle, when he leaves, he leaves to comment shit! You can eat carrots, beetroot, fruit, bread throughout your workout without harming your ketosis, it will get burned in your workout (this strategy is called the TKD ketogenic diet, research, where more carbs are consumed without disrupting ketosis!

For example, training can help increase insulin sensitivity, which means less insulin will be needed to handle the 30-60 grams you eat on ( TKD) targeted ketogenic diet. After you finish training and go back to the restricted diet you will maintain ketosis brother.

Don't listen to the fat ass!
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 04-30-2022 at 10:01 PM.

I must say this ketosis and fasting sounds very wierd to me. I like a healthy diet of meat and potatos and oatmeal in the morning and so on. And i would hate to starve for a full day. I dont even count calories I just eat a healthy menu of whole foods wich for me seems very natural and is enjoyable. TBH i have not even heard of keto diet before. Thank you for bringing this up to me, i will have to do some research on this. But probably i would use something extreme-ish like this only as a last resource.
    Test Monsterone and JaneDoe like this.

Blog Entries
    I must say this ketosis and fasting sounds very wierd to me. I like a healthy diet of meat and potatos and oatmeal in the morning and so on. And i would hate to starve for a full day. I dont even count calories I just eat a healthy menu of whole foods wich for me seems very natural and is enjoyable. TBH i have not even heard of keto diet before. Thank you for bringing this up to me, i will have to do some research on this. But probably i would use something extreme-ish like this only as a last resource.

Man if you are going to follow ketogenic diets (research about TKD and CKD) which are the best...Standard SKD is very difficult to follow for a long time!

Blog Entries
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 05-02-2022 at 08:20 PM.

You have a good head on your shoulders. Nothing extreme is worth doing except in extreme circumstances. If one is 100 lbs overweight, ok, maybe an extreme diet is not a bad idea….but imo, extreme of anything cannot be maintained long term. That’s why, for me, everything stays moderate including the workouts, diet/food intake, and anabolics. If I have to do extreme things to achieve a desired physique, then I wasn’t meant to have that physique.
    JaneDoe, Cornish and s1nc1ty like this.

So guys.. ive was just sitting and thinking over all these subjects and life and i got these 2 questions now.

If testosterone highers my BP does that mean probably all AAS will higher it.. or is it possible that some other steroid will not higher my BP and if I run low trt dose + something else my BP will be fine? I know its kinda a theoretical question but just asking oponion

Do all steroids cause increase in red blood cells like testosterone? This is one of the worst side effects imo... thickens the blood and chance of blood clots and strokes etc thats kidna crappy.. That mountaindog guy pretty nice guy he was dead at 49 or something because blood clot.

Thanks for the replys guys. Just trying to get smarter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information