Test/Tren/Mast Ester Question

6'0
    26y/o
    13%BF
    200lbs.

Doing a cycle consisting of
    125mg Tren A EOD
    125mg Mast P EOD
    100mg Test E Mon/Thur - Currently on TRT, don't want to switch my dose up.

200mg Test E/wk
    375/500mg Mast P/Tren A/wk
    Got pharma Arimidex and pharma Caber
    .25 arimidex and Caber Mon/Thur

First cycle with Mast so first question, is this a good Mast dosage for a recomp/cutting cycle?
    While I do plan on gaining a little strength this cycle is mainly for cutting. Going to keep calories around mainteance level, should see some nice results, will drop calories if I need to.

My supplier accidentally sent me one vial of Mast E.
    Was hoping someone can help me incorporate that into my cycle properly because I am not good at figuring things out with differest esters.

Pretty much it.
    Any cycle advice in terms of dosage would be nice but it's not my first rodeo, though I'm still open to ideas from people with more experience/knowledge than me.

Thank you.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just front load it now (find equivalent dosages from E to P) and then switch to the prop in a month or so. No harm in starting the mast E now alongside your TRT and then switching over to the prop once your blood levels are up…don’t over complicate it. Time this cycle accordingly. Make sense?

For maths sake I usually keep my mast around 500 mgs a week but can’t really say I notice a huge difference between 4 or 600, which is why I average down to 500 mgs per week….it’s dosed 250 mgs per ML (easy math)

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    have u ran tren ace before?

if not , thats big dose for rookie.

Well if we’re critiquing, I’m not sure I’d run caber just to run caber. Are you sure you need it or are you just adding it because that’s people do with Tren cycles? I’ve run my share of Tren and have never needed caber or prami

Hisoka is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Just front load it now (find equivalent dosages from E to P) and then switch to the prop in a month or so. No harm in starting the mast E now alongside your TRT and then switching over to the prop once your blood levels are up…don’t over complicate it. Time this cycle accordingly. Make sense?

For maths sake I usually keep my mast around 500 mgs a week but can’t really say I notice a huge difference between 4 or 600, which is why I average down to 500 mgs per week….it’s dosed 250 mgs per ML (easy math)
    Okay, I guess I can do that, I had planned on starting next week but I'll go ahead and figure out the Ester difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    have u ran tren ace before?

if not , thats big dose for rookie.
    Yeah I've felt like a God before, I can't wait to feel it again, but short answer yes, not my first time playing with the god of steroids .

Well if we’re critiquing, I’m not sure I’d run caber just to run caber. Are you sure you need it or are you just adding it because that’s people do with Tren cycles? I’ve run my share of Tren and have never needed caber or prami
    I had high prolactin last time but I read Mast can counter-act the prolactin part of Tren? Is that true? Again first time ever with Mast.
    Caber was the protocol I was on before, figure I'd keep it the same, what do you think?

Thank you.

While I'm here, I've never had to inject 3mL over juice before, I usually only go shoulders and VG.

Do you put 3mL in same site? or do you put some in one and the move to the next?
    Maybe a dumb question but like I said, never had to do this much in one go..

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
    Okay, I guess I can do that, I had planned on starting next week but I'll go ahead and figure out the Ester difference.

Yeah I've felt like a God before, I can't wait to feel it again, but short answer yes, not my first time playing with the god of steroids .

I had high prolactin last time but I read Mast can counter-act the prolactin part of Tren ? Is that true? Again first time ever with Mast.
    Caber was the protocol I was on before, figure I'd keep it the same, what do you think?

Thank you.
    Yes Mast helps with prolactin and keeps me in check without the use of caber. We’re all so different though but for me, with 19nors and their prolactin issues, mast is a must have. If you’ve had success with caber though, I’m not here to talk you out of it and don’t feel confident to say that the mast will keep you from needing it.

As far as injection volume, I routinely run 3 ML’s of gear into one spot (never more) I stick mainly with glutes and shoulders (depending on the size of your shoulders) and have done quads with no issues either (except some minor PIP or a Charlie horse). I just go slow and spend a few minutes rubbing it in post injection.

Yes Mast helps with prolactin and keeps me in check without the use of caber. We’re all so different though but for me, with 19nors and their prolactin issues, mast is a must have. If you’ve had success with caber though, I’m not here to talk you out of it and don’t feel confident to say that the mast will keep you from needing it.

As far as injection volume, I routinely run 3 ML’s of gear into one spot (never more) I stick mainly with glutes and shoulders (depending on the size of your shoulders) and have done quads with no issues either (except some minor PIP or a Charlie horse). I just go slow and spend a few minutes rubbing it in post injection.
    Alrighty, thank you for all the information brother.
    Based off your pic, your shoulder is definitely bigger than mine but I'll give it a go, if any leaks I'll switch it up.
    My quads are virgins, haven't been able to get myself to poke em yet but I might have to with this one.

Again, thank you brother.

Alrighty, thank you for all the information brother.
    Based off your pic, your shoulder is definitely bigger than mine but I'll give it a go, if any leaks I'll switch it up.
    My quads are virgins, haven't been able to get myself to poke em yet but I might have to with this one.

Again, thank you brother.
    Quads can be gnarly, some do fine, other guys get buckled and swear them off for life. Glutes are just fine and hold a little more fat which helps for larger volume as well. Just go cheek to cheek for 12 weeks, you’ll be just fine. Best of luck
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 04-26-2022 at 12:18 PM.
    songdog likes this.

Quads can be gnarly, some do fine, other guys get buckled and swear them off for life. Glutes are just fine and hold a little more fat which helps for larger volume as well. Just go cheek to cheek for 12 weeks, you’ll be just fine. Best of luck
    Was thinking about this yesterday, how much does the Mast help with the prolactin? Enough to drop the caber?
    Think I'll give it a shot that way actually. Curious to see if my Prolactin will rise.

I'll get mid-cycle tests to find out, but yeah I'll try to go with no caber, see how the Mast works for me.

Was thinking about this yesterday, how much does the Mast help with the prolactin? Enough to drop the caber?
    Think I'll give it a shot that way actually. Curious to see if my Prolactin will rise.
    I'll get mid-cycle tests to find out, but yeah I'll try to go with no caber, see how the Mast works for me.
    Mast with proviron keeps my prolactin in check…I don’t mind it slightly elevated actually because it prolongs me a little bit longer in the bedroom. I would definitely give the mast a run solo before breaking out the big prolactin dogs and pulse check your symptoms and compare them to your labs. Can always add in the caber if necessary. Mast has been huge for me with estrogen and prolactin

Thread Information