• 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 2 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Clen cycle

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member

Clen cycle

Looking at running a clen cycle.

I’ve done a ton a research and everything seems to be a little bit different.

I’d like a little bit more advice on the subject.

Do I take it for 2 week intervals? Or can I run it for a full 28 days. Do I take benadryl on days 15-28? Am I supposed to take ketoifen everyday of the cycle?

Can someone just give me a simple run down from experience on how to do this properly?

Test E will be ran along side it.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well my take on it, one of the most used methods is 2 weeks on clen and 2 weeks off.

How it works?
    The individual will start with 20mcg of clen, and each day will increase until reaching the maximum dosage which is no more than 120mcg.

After reaching the maximum dosage they take 2 weeks off.

But I don't think this method is indicated by the fact that these two weeks off ends up slowing down the metabolism.

Your BMR is at full throttle suddenly it drops to the bottom with this method (you will still burn fat but not like before)

More indicated would be the use of clen without interruption, I continue!

Well in this type the individual starts with 20mcg per day and maintains that dose for 3 weeks, and at the end of 3 weeks the individual increases the dosage by 20mcg and maintains it for another 3 weeks. until full usage is over. This method seems to work by maintaining metabolism throughout the plan.

If you want to use Benadril you can but it is not necessary. And I would only include Ketotifen from the middle of the Clen cycle if I want to. But remember the same Clen dosage works for weeks.

Because the same dosage of clenbuterol can keep your metabolism going for more than 4 weeks up to 5!
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 05-02-2022 at 09:58 PM.
    tinymuscles likes this.

Blog Entries
    Ah Clen when your body fat is already low, don't use it from the beginning of the cycle

Blog Entries
    If you want to do something more extreme, use clen with t3, it will burn twice as much body fat. ....When your fat is already low you would start with 20mcg of clen in conjunction with an initial dosage of 20mcg of T3 which is a supraphysiological dosage, in the following weeks you would increase the t3 to 37.5mcg and stay there to kick the last fat, you could increase the t3 but no more than 50mcg.. More rarely you would need to increase! This method is good to use in the final 5 weeks of your cycle.
    MakoShark likes this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I’ve ran plenty of clean cycles mostly to improve cardio performance.

I tend to run it 2w on 2w off. Reason is that Keto made me so tired I could hardly walk. I’ve ran it up too 200mcg but nothing I recommend. I stick to 80mcg once per day.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    If you want to do something more extreme, use clen with t3, it will burn twice as much body fat. ....When your fat is already low you would start with 20mcg of clen in conjunction with an initial dosage of 20mcg of T3 which is a supraphysiological dosage, in the following weeks you would increase the t3 to 37.5mcg and stay there to kick the last fat, you could increase the t3 but no more than 50mcg.. More rarely you would need to increase! This method is good to use in the final 5 weeks of your cycle.
    dave have u tried this method? how did u feel?
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    In 2 weeks in a state that felt like it was being followed while sweating like a pig! I interrupted this pile for fear of getting any fright and kicking the bucket!

Blog Entries
    Just to clarify for anyone reading. 20mcg of T3 is not a supra physiological dose. >=50 is however.
    JaneDoe and MakoShark like this.

Blog Entries
    By GearHeaded

11-12-2019, 08:15

its really dependent on the diet

but normally I start off a diet (male or female) with a 'replacement' dosage of T3.. which is about 25mcg. the average person makes around this much T3 naturally . BUT when your in a natural state, that number can fluctuate based on your diet and your training. when you start dieting your metabolism will likely slow down,, then you have to 're feed' to try to get it to speed back up.
    the beauty of just using a replacement dosage of just 25mcg to start your diet is that now the metabolism is a 'fixed variable' , now your in control and not prone to fluctuations.
    so you can up cardio and lower calories a bit and not be afraid of stalling your metabolism, because of the T3.

then when you get deeper into the diet, depending on progress, we may bump it up to like 37.5mcg per week. this is to get a more enhanced effect out of it and start revving the metabolism at higher pace. then can move up to 50mcg from there.
    I don't go higher then that

also , keep in mind, using Clen WITHOUT T3 will suppress your natural T3 production .. thats why I like to use T3 and Clen together.
    what happens is Clen raises body temp. then your body does not know its happening from the Clen itself and thinks its a metabolic issue so it will slow down thyroid production and the metabolism to help regulate body temp from getting elevated.

so clen by itself is not near as effective as combining T3 and clen together
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 05-03-2022 at 03:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    GearHeaded always told me it was around 25mcg for normal people. I believe it's even less than 25mcg, maybe around 20mcg! Isn't 50mcg a high dosage aspiring performance?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    figured u would of felt the way u did.

gearheaded was real smart, loved his stuff however he loves adding chems. he believes more is better. Just because he said it does not always make it correct.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I tried clen with t3 once, about 10 years ago when i had newly built unmatured muscle and decided that i wanted to compete. Back then i just couldnt handle clen, never been so jittery and shakey in my life. So basically i said fuck it and decided to keep bulking. As ive aged i would consider trying it again but id start low say 20 mcg. Im not big on chems and im very conservative on dosing but thats just me. Start low
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Just to clarify for anyone reading. 20mcg of T3 is not a supra physiological dose. >=50 is however.
    Here is the reference that proves what GH said, yes, the supraphysiological dosage for someone who has mild degree Hypothyroidism"25mcg"... I sinned in saying that it was 20mcg. (more, it's better to use less than more since we don't suffer from Hypothyroidism.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I tried clen with t3 once, about 10 years ago when i had newly built unmatured muscle and decided that i wanted to compete. Back then i just couldnt handle clen, never been so jittery and shakey in my life. So basically i said fuck it and decided to keep bulking. As ive aged i would consider trying it again but id start low say 20 mcg. Im not big on chems and im very conservative on dosing but thats just me. Start low
    I think some can get results with a fixed dosage of this stack as it is so potent...Well actually it is more intended for bodybuilders, the only ones who need to take higher dosages are those who want to compete.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    figured u would of felt the way u did.

gearheaded was real smart, loved his stuff however he loves adding chems. he believes more is better. Just because he said it does not always make it correct.
    Yes sir I agree with you, whenever we have new information we have to investigate it! If Chad Nicolls told most of us to take a big pile of AAS on a forum, we would all do it on impulse. But there you have it, each organism reacts in a way. Everyone who chooses to do this ends up taking the risk!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Here is the reference that proves what GH said, yes, the supraphysiological dosage for someone who has mild degree Hypothyroidism"25mcg"... I sinned in saying that it was 20mcg. (more, it's better to use less than more since we don't suffer from Hypothyroidism.
    That article literally states that a starting dose is 25mcg which would be considered a replacement dose, not supraphysiological. That’s not to say that 25mcg is not enough, it might well be but words have specific meanings and talking about a supraphysiological dose at 25mcg is just wrong.

Blog Entries

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    That article literally states that a starting dose is 25mcg which would be considered a replacement dose, not supraphysiological. That’s not to say that 25mcg is not enough, it might well be but words have specific meanings and talking about a supraphysiological dose at 25mcg is just wrong.
    If it's from your point of view, it's kind of hard to understand, because every exogenous substance imitated will be a substitute dosage (it's created in a lab) (((Replacement dosage= What your body can manufacture naturally! ))) The " GearHeaded "even stated that when I talked to him in 2019 that """"25mcg the average person produces around that amount of T3 naturally""" if that's not a supraphysiological dose then I'm open to understanding his thoughts and why not?

Blog Entries
    Bump!

Blog Entries
    Bump!

Thread Information