• 6 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 4 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Cycle help

plainwhitedog is offline New Member

Cycle help

hey guys going to start a cycle soon what do yall think of this plan for my first ever cycle.

Test E injected twice weekly at 500mg per week.
    add 300mg of Deca -Durabolin weeks 1-8.
    add 300mg of Equipoise weeks 1-8.
    add 50mg Dianabol first 4 weeks only.
    Then for phase two, keep your testosterone the same but drop the Deca and replace it with 200mg Tren E. I would also drop the Equipoise and replace that with 200mg Masteron E.

My PcT is clomid 50mg and nolvadex 20mg for 30 days please help me out here.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Cycling is pointless imo, you’ll probably lose most of your gains. And, you’re taking deca and eq which have very long half lives. Deca will shut you down pretty hard and for a long time. You probably won’t like how you feel after your cycle ends. If I didn’t just cruise/trt after a cycle I would take shit that gets out of my system quick, so short esters. No deca or EQ. Test E/C is ok, test prop is ideal. Can’t comment on the orals or tren . I’d stick to a couple of compounds. The cycle you’re doing is going to have your blood get thick and your blood pressure may be through the roof. Tren after already being on a cycle for 2 months seems too much. Shutdown city, side effect city.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so much wrong here.

first, OP what are ur stats and what is cycle exp?

tell truth
    songdog and JaneDoe like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, have a read at all the information that is available here. Great place to be with very very clever people.

Just scrap what you proposed and take your time. Any Q ask away but read first.
    JaneDoe and SampsonandDelilah like this.

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    quit the gym and take up ballet

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    so much wrong here.

first, OP what are ur stats and what is cycle exp?

tell truth

Helpful insights from a respectful member and exactly what should he listed.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    quit the gym and take up ballet

Not helpful at all and turns people away. Nobody needs to be shamed, just be respectful or don’t answer
    Booz, songdog, Cuz and 3 others like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Not helpful at all and turns people away. Nobody needs to be shamed, just be respectful or don’t answer
    Exactly, well said. Maturing in this sport is a great thing sadly most 1-2 year gym bros act this way

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by plainwhitedog View Post
    hey guys going to start a cycle soon what do yall think of this plan for my first ever cycle.

Then for phase two, keep your testosterone the same but drop the Deca and replace it with 200mg Tren E. I would also drop the Equipoise and replace that with 200mg Masteron E.

Hello OP and welcome. A good first cycle is testosterone only. You will find good information on a first cycle if you click on the “sticky” threads. Austinite wrote a great thread concerning a first cycle, Marcus also has wrote good info for newcomers. Best of luck

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Yeah you can have lots of wierd side effects from testosterone only even, like high blood pressure, face redness, bloating, and so on. Because that its better to start with test only that you see how your body responds to it, get used to it before you add something else. If you start multiple compounds all at once and you feel wierd or something, you wont know wich subtstance is causing it.

500 mg test E per week is a decent start and you should get some nice gains from that with proper training nutrition. When you are used to injecting test and know how your body responds to it, you can add other substances to the mix
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 05-03-2022 at 02:23 PM.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by plainwhitedog View Post

Stats, age, goals, training and cycle experience help us give informed answers.

You need to start there and then an honest critique of your cycle (which Clarky eloquently stated) can begin. Lots of knowledge here and incredibly smart members who are willing to share their experiences and their knowledge of the science.

Always a great idea to check your ego and eat a little humble pie and be open to hearing what you may not want to hear. If you can do that then you are in a position to succeed.

This is one of the last bastions on the net with likeminded individuals who actually give a fuck and will put your health first. Congrats on finding it…

Good luck

Thread Information