Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ToTheBuckeT21

Thread: Question on Test E Cycle

EgyptianGoddess is offline New Member

Question on Test E Cycle

I have done about 3 Test E cycles, 2ml/500mg a week and second cycle I did Test E cycle + anadrol , I had taken arimidex every 3/4 days 0.5mg, my libido now feels low and I am trying to get time to get my bloods done but am worried because I feel like I am not fully hard everytime I have sex with my partner as well. Not to sure on what to take or if I should take Hcg or something? Just asking for advice no hate please 😅

Or like what’s the fastest way to get it all back to normal so I can enjoy my sex life ��

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    How long was your cycle (how many weeks) WHen did you end your cycle (how long have you been off test)? Did you do pct?

12 week cycles, it works fine in the morning but at night it’s like 50/50, I did pct some of the cycles, whereas I should’ve maybe all of them, self inflicted I guess, have been off this one for two weeks, waiting for pct stuff to come but hasn’t come yet should’ve probably prepared it before cycle.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Your handle makes people think you are a lady, but your words make us think dude.

If a dude, stop taking that much adex... well, wait a minute. I can't tell if you are on cycle or what?

So

What are you on now? How long since last cycle and what did you take? Pct?

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    When was last cycle?

On nothing atm just came off a 11 week cycle, 1.5-2 weeks ago so shouldn’t be like this that quickly or I don’t know

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    This entire post hurts my brain, NEVER EVER start a cycle until you have all the necessary things you need ie. PCT!!!! You should or had this stuff before you start your cycle, nolva and clomid, as well as HCG up until you start your PCT. 2 weeks after your last shot of test E means you have no test left in your system, and your body is trying to kick its own test back into gear, hence why 14 days after test e you’re supposed to start PCT, I suggest going and grabbing some clomid and nolva asap before you go limp for 6 months lmao

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    how long till ur pct stuff gets there?

if u dont know say it, if u havent ordered yet then say it. Need to know so I know what to advise.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EgyptianGoddess View Post
    On nothing atm just came off a 11 week cycle, 1.5-2 weeks ago so shouldn’t be like this that quickly or I don’t know
    Actually right about now is when you should start trending down, especially if you did not run hcg on cycle. You have no natural production at all. Can you recover without a proper pct? Yeah maybe. But it's going to suck for a while. Start pct asap, and maybe even throw in some otc stuff like longjack and daa. Anything will help right now.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Try not to overthink it, there is a psychological aspect as well. I got Deca D*ck years ago on a first cycle. Even after bloodwork showed my natural test levels were back to normal I still struggled with ED because it had just got in my head. Over time that went away and didn't become an issue again until like 10 years later when my wife and I were struggling to get pregnant and everything was super timed and strict, took all the fun out of it, too much pressure, got in my head and had struggles with ED again. the psychological part can be a bitch.
    SampsonandDelilah and Chark like this.

Thread Information