• 4 Post By tarmyg
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Hoss34
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By jjsevens

Thread: Tren cycle

jjsevens is offline Associate Member

Tren cycle

Ready to start my next cycle and thinking tren . Cycled that a few year's back and got shredded(avatar pic). That's the leanest I've gotten and best results I've ever had... Been cycling test/mast/var since then and results have been blah, but I think that could have been my source also. Now with tren my only reservation is coming off, it was a month of hell.

So thinking to try again, but maybe at a lower dose? I'm also on TRT now so no crash or PCT, just back to my script levels.

What would you guys suggest I cycle with the tren and at what dose?

6"3
    230lbs
    15% bf
    Last edited by jjsevens; 05-08-2022 at 08:10 PM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What do you mean “month of hell”

Could run Tren A and get it out of your system faster

Many subscribe to the theory of letting the Tren be the workhorse and keep test at TRT or slightly above levels.

Tren - 300
    Test - 250

I’d also recommend keeping mast on board as it pairs really well with 19nors and subsequent prolactin issues

(It’s a must for me)
    Booz, Cuz and jjsevens like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    What do you mean “month of hell”

Could run Tren A and get it out of your system faster

Many subscribe to the theory of letting the Tren be the workhorse and keep test at TRT or slightly above levels.

Tren - 300
    Test - 250

I’d also recommend keeping mast on board as it pairs really well with 19nors and subsequent prolactin issues

(It’s a must for me)
    When I came off my sex drive was real bad, and felt depressed. I was fine the whole time I was on though, no tren dick, in fact my sex drive went through the roof and hard as a rock.

With tren A I'd be injecting daily though right? And I think mast would be a good idea also, from what I read most guys do for that reason.

So how much mast should I add in?
    Last edited by jjsevens; 05-09-2022 at 07:22 AM.

Hoss34 is offline Junior Member
    I take no less than 500mg of Test E a week. So take that into consideration in my response.

Test 500
    Tren 300
    Last edited by Hoss34; 05-09-2022 at 10:05 AM.
    jjsevens likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss34 View Post
    I take no less than 500mg of Test E a week. So take that into consideration in my response.

Test 500
    Tren 300
    I prefer cyp to break it up into twice a week, so is that just preference for you? How about masteron ?

I have generally run this on previous cycles:

250mg test cyp twice per week
    200mg masteron enth twice per week

So thinking:

150mg tren cyp twice per week

Is this too much?
    Last edited by jjsevens; 05-09-2022 at 10:35 AM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

I prefer all long esters..

Keeping the esters the same is easier and ideal for sure…I suggested the ace just from a clearance standpoint.

Anecdotally I do better side effects wise when my test is lower than my Tren (many do). The test is there to support sexual function and stave off the suppression that’s going to come with Tren… the Tren is the work horse though, no doubt.

For mast, anywhere between 4-600. It’s a mild anabolic and is really just used as a wingman but as you drop BF%, it’s can really start to shine. It keeps me dry and dense and helps aesthetically, you just have to have the physique to show it off (I walk around 10-12%). I get a huge benefit with estrogen and prolactin control and have run the labs to back it up.

To ward off any depression again after coming off of Tren, I’d run bloods and ensure my test is where it needs to be and maybe continue to raise it for 4-6 weeks after discontinuation before I drop back down to TRT. Again, blood work is your friend. Tren doesn’t aromatize but your prolactin could’ve been through the roof?

A full hormone panel can be had for less the 100$

Good luck
    Cuz, jjsevens and songdog like this.

I prefer all long esters..

Keeping the esters the same is easier and ideal for sure…I suggested the ace just from a clearance standpoint.

Anecdotally I do better side effects wise when my test is lower than my Tren (many do). The test is there to support sexual function and stave off the suppression that’s going to come with Tren… the Tren is the work horse though, no doubt.

For mast, anywhere between 4-600. It’s a mild anabolic and is really just used as a wingman but as you drop BF%, it’s can really start to shine. It keeps me dry and dense and helps aesthetically, you just have to have the physique to show it off (I walk around 10-12%). I get a huge benefit with estrogen and prolactin control and have run the labs to back it up.

To ward off any depression again after coming off of Tren, I’d run bloods and ensure my test is where it needs to be and maybe continue to raise it for 4-6 weeks after discontinuation before I drop back down to TRT. Again, blood work is your friend. Tren doesn’t aromatize but your prolactin could’ve been through the roof?

A full hormone panel can be had for less the 100$

Good luck
    Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. So that being said, specifically on the lower test, how does this look:

300mg tren cyp twice per week
    200mg masteron cyp twice per week

This would be my heaviest cycle to date, just don't want to blow my brains out lol

Ps... And sadly I'm in Canada, can't get bloods, only through my endo who's scripting my test, so have to wing it between appointments which are every 4-6 months when he runs my full panel.
    Last edited by jjsevens; 05-09-2022 at 12:46 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. So that being said, specifically on the lower test, how does this look:

This would be my heaviest cycle to date, just don't want to blow my brains out lol
    Why dont you start low and grow into your dose?
    Why not trt dose test cyp 200mg (+-) per week like suggested
    300 mg tren E/week
    400 mg mast E/week

Alot of newer guys start with big doses of tren and cant handle the sides and end up abandoning ship. Run what you want but only place you got to go is either stop or down if you run into issues. S&D has provided a real clear cut plan for you. Good luck

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Is there even such a thing as tren cypionate ? I have only heard of tren enanthate , tren acetate and tren hex

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Ps... And sadly I'm in Canada, can't get bloods, only through my endo who's scripting my test, so have to wing it between appointments which are every 4-6 months when he runs my full panel.
    My first tren run I got away with 100mg EW. Was plenty. Just keep test-e at 250 EW, really no need for more. I tend to overdo on Mast but I think Cuz suggestion is spot on.

300 broken into 2 shots or two shots of 300 for a grand total of 600?

Cuz is spot on…300 TOTAL of Tren enth is a great starting spot and is a great balance of side effect mitigation and efficacy. Can always titrate after 6 weeks but that’s plenty to grow and understand how you’ll react and low enough to abandon ship if you start running into issues (even when sticking with the long ester).

Do what you want, you’re 45 (about my age). You’re a grown ass man but we’re also not spring chickens anymore. Even without labs (that’s a bummer) you know your body well enough and finding that balance without overkill will be paramount to your success. Managing you prolactin, estrogen and keeping your test up after discontinuation will be keys to your success. TRT this time though will be a game changer

Best of luck
    jjsevens and Cuz like this.

I prefer cyp to break it up into twice a week, so is that just preference for you? How about masteron ?

I have generally run this on previous cycles:

So thinking:

150mg tren cyp twice per week

Is this too much?
    Cyp or enth doesn't matter to me. They can both be taken twice a week. 24 hour half-life doesn't matter much. I have no experience with masteron, so I cannot comment.

A little tren goes a long way in my experience. Start low and increase as needed.

Ok thanks fellas... I'll follow the "slow and grow" method as suggested and see how I feel, then ramp it up if all is well.

One last question... How should I break up the shots?

I've only ever pumped like 1cc of oil per shot max per compound, and generally shoulders and been ok. This sounds like I'll be up to 2cc per shot?

Ok thanks fellas... I'll follow the "slow and grow" method as suggested and see how I feel, then ramp it up if all is well.

One last question... How should I break up the shots?

I've only ever pumped like 1cc of oil per shot max per compound, and generally shoulders and been ok. This sounds like I'll be up to 2cc per shot?
    2ml in shoulders is fine. 3ml to 5ml in larger muscles.

I’ve never exceeded 3 ML’s into muscle.

3 cc’s in your glute or shoulder is easy, twice a week is absolutely fine with the aforementioned esters.

I’ve read some well controlled studies that have shown better uptake in the glutes vs other muscle groups due to most folks having a little more fat which helps. For some reasons that’s always stuck (get it?) with me…

Cheek to cheek for the win
    jjsevens likes this.

I’ve never exceeded 3 ML’s into muscle.

3 cc’s in your glute or shoulder is easy, twice a week is absolutely fine with the aforementioned esters.

I’ve read some well controlled studies that have shown better uptake in the glutes vs other muscle groups due to most folks having a little more fat which helps. For some reasons that’s always stuck (get it?) with me…

Cheek to cheek for the win
    Hardy har har... Got it lol

Thanks again man, much appreciated!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information