Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By Cuz

Thread: DIRTY bulk

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member

DIRTY bulk

How many of you have done a cycle with a dirty bulk? Assuming you were a hard gainer

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    That’s my first cycle, went from mid 170 to 240 < oh yeah

Then dropped off all the shit weight and dropped 45 pounds of water & who knows what else

But, I still gained 20-25 pounds < just not the best way to go about it, I can def say now

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    That was my first real run back in 13 before that i just didn’t really know what i was doing . I dirty bulked ate everything actually fucked my gut up to the point i had tests done. Wouldnt advise it bc muscle tissue just cant grow as fast as we would like the fat and water too . Quality gains are best so i don’t recommend it

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    That was my first real run back in 13 before that i just didn’t really know what i was doing . I dirty bulked ate everything actually fucked my gut up to the point i had tests done. Wouldnt advise it bc muscle tissue just cant grow as fast as we would like the fat and water too . Quality gains are best so i don’t recommend it
    I did much the same back before I knew better.
    < <Samson> >, Cuz and Cylon357 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I did much the same back before I knew better.
    Im still a young buck but this forum has taught me alot. I definitely wouldnt be where I am today without the vets here
    songdog and Chark like this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well I don't think the dirty volume is advisable, let's face it the steroids will open the cells to absorb twice as much of what you eat. Eat dirty food daily with AAS and you will have high BP!

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You will bloat a lot eating dirty because of this excess sodium, you will be left with a lot of water retention. If you are sensitive you will have problems with your BP. Also take into account that as you end up eating fatty foods with a lot of carbs this will be converted into triglycerides / storing body fat and also (can give you a faster stroke and heart attack, bad fat clogs your arteries.)

Thread Information