Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By Iranon
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By bluelife93
  • 2 Post By Cylon357

Thread: 3rd cycle: Test E, Tren E, EQ (need help)

bluelife93 is offline New Member

Thumbs up 3rd cycle: Test E, Tren E, EQ (need help)

hello

stats:
    5’10
    195lbs
    12%
    8 years of training

previous cycles:
    1st cycle (12weeks) test e 500mg for 12 weeks
    2nd cycle (16 weeks) test e 500mg/w, deca 350mg, dbol (40mg/ed for 4 weeks)

this is going to be my 3rd cycle
    i’m thinking about using the following stack for 12 weeks

1-12 test e 700mg/w
    1-10 tren e 200mg/w
    1-10 eq 500mg/w
    i’m also thinking about kickstarting my cycle with an oral .. i wanna try anadrol at 50mg/ed for 4 weeks

ai on hand
    Hcg throughout the whole cycle

pct:
    clomid and nolvadex

diet will be clean bulking with 500-1000kcal over maintenance
    training on point too.

my goal is to bulk and build lean muscle as much as possible and i don’t mind some water weight too as long as i can get bigger and harder and maintain as much as i can post cycle.

please let me know what you think about these dosages and i’m open to more suggestions and constructive feedback.

thank you guys!

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    watch your bood pressure anadrol and tren combined can possibly spike it pretty good

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I don't see why you are using so much gear it's only your 3rd cycle you should be Test only maybe some Dball but no 19Nors
    Last edited by songdog; 05-12-2022 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    watch your bood pressure anadrol and tren combined can possibly spike it pretty good
    how about dbol at 50mg/ed for 4 weeks?

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    You don't need to up the dose and add new compounds every cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Iranon View Post
    You don't need to up the dose and add new compounds every cycle.
    that’s because i want more results

Your 1st couple cycles test only you will grow like a weed if you do everything right.You grow in steps not all at once no matter wat you take you got to pay your dues.This is why the smart ones save the stronger gear for when their gains slow down.
    Cuz, Cylon357 and Honkey_Kong like this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Your 1st couple cycles test only you will grow like a weed if you do everything right.You grow in steps not all at once no matter wat you take you got to pay your dues.This is why the smart ones save the stronger gear for when their gains slow down.
    i’m preparing myself to compete and i live for this .. i’m responsible for anything that might come up and i feel like i’m ready for serious cycles. everybody’s different!

looking forward to hearing actual feedback on the proposed cycle and thanks!

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Sheesh I dont see how these guys are running so much gear and still pct ‘ing. My shit would never recover from that cycle. I wouldnt even recommend tren unless you’re already on trt cuss me if you want.

Whats the goals for this cycle and what are your long time goals
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Sheesh I dont see how these guys are running so much gear and still pct ‘ing. My shit would never recover from that cycle. I wouldnt even recommend tren unless you’re already on trt cuss me if you want.

Whats the goals for this cycle and what are your long time goals
    My goal for this cycle is to put on quality size as much as i can .. long term goal is to compete as a pro (i’ve already won a few local bodybuilding competitions)

Quote Originally Posted by bluelife93 View Post
    My goal for this cycle is to put on quality size as much as i can .. long term goal is to compete as a pro (i’ve already won a few local bodybuilding competitions)
    Good luck I wish you the best.

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    that’s because i want more results
    Been there done that and changed nothing for three years when I went on the gas. Went from 223 to over 260 at the same body fat in three years. But you know better....LMAO

You can do it fast and focus on drug abuse and nothing else, or you can do it right safe and smart.

It is clear the choice you have taken.
    songdog, XnavyHMCS and Cuz like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i’m preparing myself to compete and i live for this .. i’m responsible for anything that might come up and i feel like i’m ready for serious cycles. everybody’s different!

Advice: don't throw shade at people, especially senior members, when they have given you good feedback.

If you are looking for a site where people are just going to say "yeah, broseph, that cycle sounds awesome!" then you are in the wrong place. There are a lot of smart people here, some of them that compete, but nobody is going to help you out if you act spoiled and ignore the advice of experienced users.
    songdog likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Best of luck to you

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranon View Post
    Been there done that and changed nothing for three years when I went on the gas. Went from 223 to over 260 at the same body fat in three years. But you know better....LMAO

You can do it fast and focus on drug abuse and nothing else, or you can do it right safe and smart.

It is clear the choice you have taken.
    Yourself, and Cuz; you guys are breaking the balls of a future Olympia champion...!!! Don't you guys see this???

He knows what he's doing... And most importantly, he's taking this thing pro.
    Iranon likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don’t like that cycle at all. Better to use no more than 1 new compound to see how you react. Personally eq makes me feel like crap and not want to lift. I can tolerate any other compound but eq gives me next to no gains. More compounds doesn’t equal more gains.

I’m 6’2 270lbs 12% bf, it has been a journey. There is no quick way. (Pic is only 235lbs from 3 years ago)

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Advice: don't throw shade at people, especially senior members, when they have given you good feedback.

If you are looking for a site where people are just going to say "yeah, broseph, that cycle sounds awesome!" then you are in the wrong place. There are a lot of smart people here, some of them that compete, but nobody is going to help you out if you act spoiled and ignore the advice of experienced users.
    I’m sorry if my response came off as throwing shade or being a brat who wanted to hear what he wanted to hear .. that wasn’t my intention at all .. i appreciate all the feedback you guys gave me and for that i decided to not use tren and rather save it for later.

how about this 16 weeks cycle :

Test E 600mg
    Primo or mast 500mg
    Deca 300mg
    anavar or anadrol 40mg (either first 4 weeks or later on)
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I’m sorry if my response came off as throwing shade or being a brat who wanted to hear what he wanted to hear .. that wasn’t my intention at all .. i appreciate all the feedback you guys gave me and for that i decided to not use tren and rather save it for later.

how about this 16 weeks cycle :

Test E 600mg
    Primo or mast 500mg
    Deca 300mg
    anavar or anadrol 40mg (either first 4 weeks or later on)
    It's all good. We see it a lot and get fed up with it.

For your cycle, ask yourself these two questions:

What is my specific goal?
    Which compounds will help me get there?

Goals should be somewhat specific. So not "I'm gonna get so swole!" but rather "I want to put on 12 to 15 pounds, and retain 7 pounds of LBM post cycle." Kind of made up numbers, but you get the point.

Then you select the compounds that help meet that goal. Ask yourself this question about each compound: why specifically is it here? Does it help meet my goal? If you can't answer that first question wisely, then rethink it. That second question is really part of the first, but bottom line, if you can't say why you want to include a compound, then maybe it ought to be left out.

This is a gross over simplification to good cycle design, but touches on issues anyone should be able to speak to. Note that it is ok to say "I just want to give compound X a try" but you still need to see how it fits with your goals. Example: dbol is a great compound, but maybe not the best if you are heading into a cut. In that case, try it later.

Having said all that, what purpose do each of your proposed compounds serve in your cycle planning?
    Honkey_Kong and Testie like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!

Have you ever even competed before? And you say you're responsible for anything that might come up, but that just sounds like lip-service. You going to be saying that when you've got liver and kidney problem? Going to say that when you've got heart disease? Going to still say that, when you're on TRT for the rest of your life and can't get your old lady pregnant? What I'm saying is to somebody who has never paid your dues, you have no idea what consequences you're getting in to. Think all of that is worth it just so you can stand on stage and let a bunch of men look at you in Speedos?

Your goal is to put on size, yet you're planning to run tren ? What's the point of running the EQ? And what's with these doses? Did you just make this shit up on the fly?

Thread Information