• 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By yeahbuddy289
  • 1 Post By Robb101

Thread: Proviron vs masteron

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Proviron vs masteron

Currently taking 500mg of test e and 200mg of deca per week. I thought that by keeping the doses on the low side I could avoid side effects but, 8 weeks in and my nipples are super sensitive. I usually take novladex but have been considering using masteron as everyone on the forum seems to like it for the purpose of controlling estrogen sides.

I am very worried about hair loss though and it is the only thing holding me back. I’m wondering if it would be a good idea for me to try proviron instead of masteron for a couple of reasons. With proviron being an oral, I would guess it is fast acting, so I would know pretty quickly if it worked for me as far as nipple sensitivity. And if I started to notice hair loss, I could discontinue it and hopefully prevent any further hair loss.

Would proviron work the same as masteron? I’m assuming the only downfall of proviron is it’s an oral and thus harsher on your liver.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Nolvadex really ought to be your go to if you believe gyno is developing. If you just think E is getting a little high, then one of the two drugs you mention would work.

I like proviron and keep in the rotation. I have not tried masteron (yet), but I believe it to be better suited to managing this type of situation. This is primarily because while both drugs have slight (sometimes not so slight) anti-estrogen functions, masteron binds to the receptors in breast tissue and helps curtail gyno development. It was an anti breast cancer drug originally, IIRC.

Both drugs are DHT derivatives and have the potential for hair / prostate issues, though even I of the 3+ PSA club tolerate 25mg proviron daily well. Hair loss is of no concern to me, that ship sailed LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG ago.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Just throw them bitch tits out & leave em on the operating table. Lol

I used to pound mast like it was going out of style - but, I’m quite attached to my prostate

R u using an ai? I dropped my test & deca doses about a month ago cause I didn’t wanna use an ai anymore. . . Yeah, still not coming off to have more kids(for now, at least)

Proviron is good shit tho, gives me a tad more of a pump(I guess) and, my I am about 50% hornier with just 20-25mg a day. . . Everyone says to run 50mg, but I never seen the necessity.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    I read proviron even tho being oral is not very hard on the liver somehow.. should be quite safe in normal dosages

Not running an AI. I’m not really concerned with lowering estrogen I guess, just more concerned about growing tits lol and having your nips be super sensitive isn’t that fun lol.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, them moobs love hormone changes & estrogen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Not running an AI. I’m not really concerned with lowering estrogen I guess, just more concerned about growing tits
    In that case, nolvadex really is your best bet. It doesn't lower E, just keeps it from being a problem re: gyno.

having your nips be super sensitive isn’t that fun lol.
    Hey now, what's this crazy talk??

yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    In that case, nolvadex really is your best bet. It doesn't lower E, just keeps it from being a problem re: gyno.
    Truth

I’m just so tired of repping that stuff. It’s as bad on our liver as some of the roids we do(maybe, worse) - and, I took a ton of this crap trying to suppress gyno - I suppose, if a short run helps it shouldn’t be too harmful
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Truth

I’m just so tired of repping that stuff. It’s as bad on our liver as some of the roids we do(maybe, worse) - and, I took a ton of this crap trying to suppress gyno - I suppose, if a short run helps it shouldn’t be too harmful
    Yeah, most of what we do (beyond some replacement doses) isn't healthy long term. But, short term, for a specific goal, that usually works out ok.

You had that special gyno though, IIRC, like nothing you did short of surgery made it quit. Didn't it even try to come back AFTER surgery? That's some super gyno.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    You had that special gyno though, IIRC, like nothing you did short of surgery made it quit. Didn't it even try to come back AFTER surgery? That's some super gyno.
    Yeah, everything I get is special

I always take/took a ton of liver supps - so, my values are still holding, even with my drinking

And, yes - it tried to come back after removal. I was like, what in the fuck - my surgeon put me on Nolvadex - he’s like, anything is possible. I couldn’t even believe it - after removal, like wth. I ran a low dose for a few months, it completely went away. They are dead af now - I tried just for shits & giggles running high doses of gear that made it flare up to see if any sensation would come back - nothing, finally
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries

I always take/took a ton of liver supps - so, my values are still holding, even with my drinking

And, yes - it tried to come back after removal. I was like, what in the fuck - my surgeon put me on Nolvadex - he’s like, anything is possible. I couldn’t even believe it - after removal, like wth. I ran a low dose for a few months, it completely went away. They are dead af now - I tried just for shits & giggles running high doses of gear that made it flare up to see if any sensation would come back - nothing, finally
    Man, that's good to hear. I know that sh!t was crazy for you.

Sampson, how bad was the surgery? How long did it take to recover from? And how did you end up with gyno? Did your nips just get sensitive on cycle and you just pushed on? Or did you get it during puberty? And what dose of novladex are you running when you start to feel your nips get sensitive?

Blog Entries
    Sampson, how bad was the surgery? How long did it take to recover from? And how did you end up with gyno? Did your nips just get sensitive on cycle and you just pushed on? Or did you get it during puberty? And what dose of novladex are you running when you start to feel your nips get sensitive?

I have a whole thread on here somewhere on the surgery

It cost nearly nothing since he’s the surgeon that’s done like 5 people we know.

Comparing it to a brain hemorrhage, it’s like pulling out a splinter compared to cutting a finger off

I always had fatty tissue around the nipple/lower chest area & still do - but, these fuckers just formed darn near out of nowhere - before that, it was just an odd pain in the area

I always started with 20mg of Nolvadex - worked great till one day it just stopped. I doubled my dose & them fuckers kept growing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7A73380F-C8C0-422B-A82B-ACF13497B1FE.jpeg 
Views:	123 
Size:	158.5 KB 
ID:	181825
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4320E0F3-0E96-4A46-B34C-72A5C1F9BD21.jpeg 
Views:	97 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	181826

I got plenty more, like when I formed an oedema in one
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

I do remember that thread.. that’s crazy there was that much in there! Hopefully novladex will continue to work for me lol
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    I do remember that thread.. that’s crazy there was that much in there! Hopefully novladex will continue to work for me lol
    Right

Felt like it started growing over nite & just kept going

Really do wish my surgeon was more confident in his work & removed the far from the lower pec area. But, it’s very difficult to do & he did the best he could. Only way I get a semi lean chest look is when I starve myself into single digit bf%.

Right

Felt like it started growing over nite & just kept going

Really do wish my surgeon was more confident in his work & removed the far from the lower pec area. But, it’s very difficult to do & he did the best he could. Only way I get a semi lean chest look is when I starve myself into single digit bf%.
    I’m in the same boat man… my doctor says I do not have gyno but if my nipples aren’t “hard” I look like I don’t even lift.. it really affects my physique that badly.

ElkDiesel is offline New Member

So once you have the surgery done gyno will never come back or what?

Robb101 is offline New Member
    Proviron is my preference. It isn't harsh on the liver either. Mild on the liver in fact.
    Not like typical oral roids.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ElkDiesel View Post
    So once you have the surgery done gyno will never come back or what?

Sure don’t seem like it - ran my estro high af, and no bitch tit pain at all

Thread Information