• 1 Post By songdog
  • 3 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By teedoff

Thread: upcoming cycle thoughts

teedoff is online now Member

upcoming cycle thoughts

So now that I'm over my subconscious fear of needles....been pinning trt for several weeks, im thinking ill do a cycle at some point in the next month or so.

I'm waiting because i let my diet slip and want to lose some fat again.

I have some orals on hand that I had planned to use as an oral only cycle last year but didnt get to it.

I have deca , winstrol and adex.

My thoughts are a test-winny cycle...or maybe a test-deca oral cycle? Wondering about a good dose for each, or if thats just a crappy idea and stick with blasting test only.

Thanks for any advice.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I’m on a trt dose of deca & test(60/175mg weekly) - I just added Var

Var is my fave addition

But, winni is aight - makes my joints ache a tad when I get leaner

I did two cycles of var only couple years ago. I love it as well, but its not cheap.

So if I were to do 500/week test, adding deca tabs or winny what would you suggest dosage wise? And adex as needed i guess?

Eh correction to above. I have d-bol tabs on hand...not deca .

So I think im leaning towards a test/winny cycle. Just not sure the dose for winny.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I think you would do just fine with Test @ 500 a week leave the other stuff for later.
    Mooseman33 likes this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Yeah like the others sayd if this is your first cycle then test is enough but if you must then 25-30 mg a day of winstrol that will give an effect and should be enough especially if your first cycle. But better to just take test so you see how your body reacts to it... If something will be off you wont know if its because of test or winstrol. But if you only on 500mg test you will feel how it works on your body. This is pretty important imo because with steroids there can be alot side effects you never know how your body reacts to it if you havent done it before.
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 05-16-2022 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I think you would do just fine with Test @ 500 a week leave the other stuff for later.
    Thanks. It's not me first cycle but would be my first with an injectable. I did an oral only years ago and then more recently, did two var only cycles.

But I'm fine with test only for this first "real" cycle. I did think of something though. Maybe just my mind over thinking. Of I'm on trt at 200mg/week, wouldn't 500 as a blast be like someone else not on track taking 350mg/week? I mean I need the 200 just to get to normal range, so I'm already starting in the hole so to speak.

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post

But I'm fine with test only for this first "real" cycle. I did think of something though. Maybe just my mind over thinking. Of I'm on trt at 200mg/week, wouldn't 500 as a blast be like someone else not on track taking 350mg/week? I mean I need the 200 just to get to normal range, so I'm already starting in the hole so to speak.
    If on 200mg TRT I would blast at 500mg , you could even add a little Deca like 100mg to help the joints.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    my thoughts
    at ur age why would u wan to add size, seeing how u want to lose fat just to do this?
    u have only been on trt for couple weeks, and u are on high side so u must of been real low. let the trt work, give it 6 months if not more. I think u will love the gains that u make from the 200 week. learn how to dial in the diet.
    everything u gain u will have to maintain or it will turn to shit.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If you've only been on TRT for a few weeks, doing a cycle probably shouldn't be even a thought. Your doctor is going to order regular bloodwork for at least the first 6 months to see what your levels are at and how your body is responding to it. When things are stable and he doesn't want to see you for 6 months, then that's maybe when you should start thinking about a cycle.

Besides if you had low test and you go on TRT, like Mooseman says, you're going to make some gains. I'd ride those out before trying to put more on.

Now as far as gear you have to run, 400-500mg of test E (or C) will make you grow like a weed if you've never injected cycle-dosages of gear before. Save the other compounds for later.
    RigPig likes this.

I've been on trt for 3 years. I just switched to injectable 4 weeks ago. I was on the gel.

I made some good gains with var the other two cycles I did while I was on the gel.

Also, the PA that wrote the test c script is a huge proponent of gear. So he has no problem with what I'm on. He even gave me some ideas of the cycles that he likes and has used. So my blood work will come from him if I do a blast.
    Last edited by teedoff; 05-18-2022 at 07:30 PM.

I've been on trt for 3 years. I just switched to injectable 4 weeks ago. I was on the gel.

I made some good gains with var the other two cycles I did while I was on the gel.

Also, the PA that wrote the test c script is a huge proponent of gear. So he has no problem with what I'm on. He even gave me some ideas of the cycles that he likes and has used. So my blood work will come from him if I do a blast.
    What were your test levels like on the gel? I've heard absorption was a real problem for a lot of guys on it.

Anyways, if you've never injected before actual cycle doses of test, running 400-500mg of test will give you big gains and relatively mild sides (if any). You don't want to just use every steroid out there just for the sake of doing steroids . Save them for when you're getting diminishing returns from the test.

And yeah I get you've done var, but you'll get way better gains off test if you're looking to build mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    What were your test levels like on the gel? I've heard absorption was a real problem for a lot of guys on it.

Anyways, if you've never injected before actual cycle doses of test, running 400-500mg of test will give you big gains and relatively mild sides (if any). You don't want to just use every steroid out there just for the sake of doing steroids . Save them for when you're getting diminishing returns from the test.

And yeah I get you've done var, but you'll get way better gains off test if you're looking to build mass.
    So I'd have to find my labs to remember but I believe I was just under the low side of normal when my other pcp suggested I go in trt. I've posted several labs over the last couple years here. I'll try to find them.

Anyway, I think the gel worked fine for me the first 2 years. Doing labs every 6 months I was within the normal range. Except when I just came off my var cycle and my test was like >1500. Lol

But, trt did not have the original desired affect I was hoping for when I decided to go on it. I didn't have any Ed or related issues, but I've always had a problem getting good sleep. They said I had apnea years ago, so I was hoping for some of the benefits of better sleep from trt.

So the gel, at one pump a.day was working, but I did start developing sides. Namely little to no semen, of course atrophy and even occasionally some Ed.

I decided to go to a eurologist and talk to them about this and possible alternatives. Specifically going in clomid regimen instead of, or even along with trt. They pulled labs there and said I was low again. He kinda dismissed the clomid idea and said I could try the cream or injections or even just do two pumps of the gel a day. So I started doing two pumps a day. Did that for about two months but couldn't feel a difference.

After that is when my trainer introduced me to this pa/hormone clinic. Went to him for labs and that's when I decided to move to injections for trt. He wrote me a prescription for it and I can say I can feel a difference. I haven't been back yet for follow up labs. I think that's in 3 weeks or so. So 7 weeks/injections.

Here are my labs done before moving to injections. This was me on two doses of the gel for about 6 weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails upcoming cycle thoughts-20220411_134603.jpg   upcoming cycle thoughts-20220411_134536.jpg  

Here are my labs done before moving to injections. This was me on two doses of the gel for about 6 weeks.
    So your total test dropped while being on the gel?

Lol seems like it. Didn't know one could build up a resistance to trt.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    so the last 3 years u have been around 3-400 test on the gel.
    now u are doing 200mg week of test for trt.

u are going to notice a huge difference, u do not need to add anything besides diet. u are going to love the change man. have patience and dial in the trt, life is so much better when u do.
    songdog and Honkey_Kong like this.

No. Interestingly enough I had labs where my test was in the good range with just half a dose of the gel. A dose is two pumps. I'd been doing one pump for the blast 2 1/2 years or so. Only after going to a eurologist to discuss other options did my test show this low.

Buy yeah I can tell some differences now with the 200mg/week injections.

I'll have labs done in a few weeks and confirm my results then.

I will probably stick with a blast of 500mg test for a cycle, maybe two. But I do want to eventually incorporate some win or even var if I can find any that I know is legit.
    Last edited by teedoff; 05-25-2022 at 08:05 PM.
    songdog likes this.

Thread Information