• 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Aristimuqoh
  • 1 Post By Cornish
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: FDA Import Inspection

Cornish is offline Junior Member

FDA Import Inspection

Yes, I AM fucking paranoid...so there is that, but I received a phone call from a # I did not recognize and whom did not leave a msg. However, when I googled the number it came back as FDA Import Inspection. I'd never even heard of that. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else on this forum who might obtain their medicine from overseas has ever received any contact whatsoever from the aforementioned? I have not ordered anything from anyone in months.
    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cornish; 05-12-2022 at 05:32 AM.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Call back and ask what they wanted? Just remain calm and dont say anything to incriminate yourself, if you dont know what to say then you dont have to say anything at all. But other then that, i see no reason why to be afraid to talk to them
    Cornish likes this.

Ya, I'm not worried...just curious b/c I'd never heard of anything like it.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Don't call that number. There is zero benefit to doing so.

At BEST, it's the FDA fishing. Don't make their job easier. There is likely a slim chance this is the case. If it actually was the FDA, they would probably leave a message.

Most likely, it is a scam to try to separate you and your money. This is the most probable case.
    neloza, teedoff, songdog and 1 others like this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    Yes, I AM fucking paranoid...so there is that, but I received a phone call from a # I did not recognize and whom did not leave a msg. However, when I googled the number it came back as FDA Import Inspection. I'd never even heard of that. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else on this forum who might obtain their medicine from overseas has ever received any contact whatsoever from the aforementioned? I have not ordered anything from anyone in months.
    If anyone contacts you, most like it will be a letter from Customs.

Sometimes they will open a pack to see what it contains and send it on to you if they don't find anything objectionable. It will look something like the picture below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FDA Import Inspection-img_20200806_132142.jpg  
    Cylon357 and Cornish like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Aristimuqoh is offline Junior Member
    This is how looks package from overseas after passing through customs without problems.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FDA Import Inspection-kimg0087-2-.jpg  
    neloza likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    If anyone contacts you, most like it will be a letter from Customs.

Sometimes they will open a pack to see what it contains and send it on to you if they don't find anything objectionable. It will look something like the picture below.
    This is what I've always thought. Ill be ordering soon enough, so I'll see what happens then.

almostgone likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristimuqoh View Post
    This is how looks package from overseas after passing through customs without problems.
    The one I posted above also passed through Customs examination. As you can see, they use several different versions of tape when they reseal it after examination.
    Cornish likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    There is no reason for you to call them back. Even if you haven't done anything wrong, you shouldn't just be volunteering information to the government lol.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    It's either a scammer or it's the government. Either way, you don't benefit from calling them back. If it was some sort of LEO, if they had enough info on you to arrest, they wouldn't be calling you.

In the future, there are enough domestic sources out there that you really don't need to mess with the overseas ones. You might pay a little more, but it's worth it.
    Cornish likes this.

Thread Information