Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By songdog

Thread: ISO Suggestions for stacks to lose lbs, bf% and gain some lean muscle mass

tripler8x5 is offline New Member

ISO Suggestions for stacks to lose lbs, bf% and gain some lean muscle mass

I’m a male about to turn 46. My stats are:
    5’11”
    206.4 lbs
    BMI 28.9
    Body fat 21.6%
    My testosterone is at 383

I’m interested in stack suggestions to drop lbs and bf%, while building some lean muscle. I appreciate all of the help that I get. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teedoff is offline Member
    You dont mention your history with gear. Have you cycled before? If so, what did you do?

How is your diet? I would think, with your current stats, a solid consistent diet along with weight training would get you down to 15% easy enough without using any steroids .

tripler8x5 is offline New Member

ISO Suggestions for stacks to lose lbs, bf% and gain some lean muscle mass

@teedoff I did a few cycles in my twenties. I’ve done stacks with sustanon , deca , equipoise , and hcg . I did hgh for a few months in my mid twenties and in my mid thirties. I was, also, on a prescribed regimen of cypionate , 200mg every week, then dropped to every other week, then once per month, then taken off all because my RBC was remaining too high, forcing me to have to give blood monthly. This was between my late thirties into about 2-3 yrs ago.
    I have a work from home at a desk job. I work long hours. I’ve gone back and forth having the time to carve out 1-2 hrs per day that I can dedicate to working out. Now, I’m able to wake up at 4:30am while still being able to get between 7 and 8 hrs of sleep. I try to stick with baked and air fried fish, chicken and plant-based “meats”, vegetables, not many sweets other than fruits. I do drink alcohol. I don’t do any drugs, other than what’s prescribed, even though I was a major partier in my twenties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tripler8x5; 05-19-2022 at 05:05 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I know this isn't wat you want to hear but aas isn't a diet aid.Lose that weight then hit the juice.

Thread Information