Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS

Thread: Upping the dose and training

coyote2017 is offline New Member

Upping the dose and training

I have been on trt a few years and like it. I am thinking about doing a cycle of t and deca for 3 months. Approximately doubling my trt protocol. Test is around 800. I am well versed in the use of both, Arimidex etc. My question has to do with training. I already work out pretty hard and it shows. At 55, I look better than most 20 and 30 yr olds in the gym. With upping the doses, should I try to do more actual reps and sets and workout more or continue what I'm doing? Thx in advance.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    If you already look better than most 20/30 year olds, I wouldn’t change anything. Do you want to put on more muscle? If yes, then you’ll have to train a bit harder and eat more. There are many variables, this AAS thing is mostly experimental. You run a cycle, learn from how you responded, and adjust for the next cycle.
    Iranon, clarky. and XnavyHMCS like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Increase macros and training intensity and train more frequently if possible the added amount of drugs will increase recovery speed
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote2017 View Post
    I have been on trt a few years and like it. I am thinking about doing a cycle of t and deca for 3 months. Approximately doubling my trt protocol. Test is around 800. I am well versed in the use of both, Arimidex etc. My question has to do with training. I already work out pretty hard and it shows. At 55, I look better than most 20 and 30 yr olds in the gym. With upping the doses, should I try to do more actual reps and sets and workout more or continue what I'm doing? Thx in advance.
    I would really reiterate what TM said above. If your training is spot on and you are happy with it like you say then adding deca in would be good.
    Eat Big To Get Big sooooooo True.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Great advice here.

At 56 (and rapidly closing in on 57), training intensity has become a game of "hide and seek" with old and prospective injuries...

When I am blasting, and my strength goes up, along with my ego; I just know there is an injury waiting for me, just around the corner.

Good luck brother, and enjoy your summer cycle. Keep shaming the young bucks in the gym; it's great for the ego...!!!
    coyote2017 likes this.

Thread Information