Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Pec swollen. Day 4 post injection

Str8diezel is offline Junior Member

Pec swollen. Day 4 post injection

So tried some new gear on Wednesday 3/9 yesterday I noticed my pec was swollen and sore, it’s still pretty swollen and sore. Any help?

Swilderbeast is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8diezel View Post
    So tried some new gear on Wednesday 3/9 yesterday I noticed my pec was swollen and sore, it’s still pretty swollen and sore. Any help?
    Have a hard time believing you’d have such an isolated issue unless you injected directly in to the pec? If not then more than likely just strained from workout

I do shoot in the pec. I rotate pecs and shoulders. First time I’ve ever had this issue tho

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    What did you inject and what was the volume?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Test E 1 cc

Test E 1 cc
    I suspected it was enanthate . I'm not saying for sure that test enanthate is the problem, but enanthate is notorious for high acid content. It's a sporadic problem that pops up occasionally. See if your source will swap out the unopened test e vials for test cyp.

I've shot prop and cup into pecs with no problem, but if you have dirty enanthate, it will give you the exact symptoms you described.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks brother I appreciate it! Guess that’s what I get for switching labels haha. How long will it last lol

Thanks brother I appreciate it! Guess that’s what I get for switching labels haha. How long will it last lol
    The pain....at least several days probably. The knotted spot/inflamed area might appreciate some warm compresses. Keep an eye on it. If it gets reddish streaks around it, feels hot for extended period of time, I would jump on some antibiotics at a minimum.

Just out of curiosity, what brand/lab are you using? You can post the name, just no contact information.

That was from colonial

That was from colonial
    I'm going to say they got some bad enanthate raws unless they use a carrier or solvent you're allergic to. That's why I like BA and BB for solvents and grapeseed or cottonseed oil for a carrier. Not many people have problems with those solvent and carriers.

They've been around long enough that they should swap out unopened test e for test cypionate .
    Str8diezel and XnavyHMCS like this.

Diezel, if the concentration of your test is 500mg/ml, that will do it every time. You need to get a 30ml presealed vial, a .22 micron syringe filter, some grapeseed oil ( available at a grocery store), and some benzyl alcohol. Filter the oil into the vial, filter in enough BA to give you 1% BA content and then when you draw your shot pull up a half cc of your T500 and a half cc of the filtered oil.

High concentration gear will quite often cause you PIP. In the meantime, warm compress and massage the inflamed injection site.

Hope that helps.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Franco C is offline New Member
    Did you have any further issue or did it subside?

Thread Information