• 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 2 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Looking for some Female opinions

lyns21 is offline Female Member

Looking for some Female opinions

Female - age 38 115 lbs 5'1"

Hey,

I work out 5x a week and have a healthy diet.
    I had a BBL about 1 year ago.

I was thinking about taking Anavar dosed at 5 mg a day for 6 weeks.
    Looking to gain some lean muscle and increase s drive.

The main issue I have is that I do not want to lose fat in my buttocks but would gladly lose it everywhere else.

Any thoughts
    JaneDoe likes this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Well.. sorry im nt female but i hope you dont mind me replying. Sadly there is no such thing as burning fat only in chosen places. Body stores fat everywhere, in your face,neck, stomach, butt, legs arms everywhere. If you loose fat you will have slimmer arms, face, and butt do. Best way to keep an eye on progress is to take measurements. You can train glutes to have more mass in the buttock area even with lower bodyfat tho

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Havent seen a female response in the open forum in forever. You might try the sub female only forum
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

lyns21 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Well.. sorry im nt female but i hope you dont mind me replying. Sadly there is no such thing as burning fat only in chosen places. Body stores fat everywhere, in your face,neck, stomach, butt, legs arms everywhere. If you loose fat you will have slimmer arms, face, and butt do. Best way to keep an eye on progress is to take measurements. You can train glutes to have more mass in the buttock area even with lower bodyfat tho
    Thats my main issue. I fully understand that
    s1nc1ty likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Havent seen a female response in the open forum in forever. You might try the sub female only forum
    Sad they have left us.
    JaneDoe and < <Samson> > like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Sad they have left us.
    I blame the social media.
    < <Samson> > and JaneDoe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I blame the social media.
    I don't think it's only that as we get older things change.Things in our life change we get caught up in life family and other things.
    JaneDoe likes this.

teedoff is online now Member
    Also, would 5mg a day even have any positive results? I realize dose for females would be much lower than for men, but seems too low. I was doing 50 to 75mg a day.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Sad they have left us.
    Ggr needs to comeback
    songdog and SampsonandDelilah like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    GL finding females that are open about their AAs - specially nower days

Start at 5mg for like a week or 2 - then, bump it to 5mg twice daily - do usual female workouts, focus on your lower body(ass) - prob with a bbl is that it’s fat transfer, so if you lose some bf% some of it might also shrink - but, there’s nothing you can do about that - same goes with fat gain tho
    Honkey_Kong and songdog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    Also, would 5mg a day even have any positive results? I realize dose for females would be much lower than for men, but seems too low. I was doing 50 to 75mg a day.
    greg doucette sayd in a video that for womens this stuff works 10 times harder. so 5mg a day for woman would be same as 50 mg for man ´+ females have to worry abouut virilization wich is pretty fucked up like a gyno for men but 10 times worse. so as a woman i would be extra careful with the doses
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 05-26-2022 at 12:10 AM.
    956Vette and teedoff like this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    You guys did not qualify the intital post. Is this XX or XY female question. lol. Just funning.

Previous girlfriend ran 10mg daily while on strict diet with 5 day a week gym. Weight loss was in the 12 pound range (nothing she could not have done without Anavar ) but her body tone was off the charts especially in the groin/lower abs area.

Stopped after 30 days and kept the weight off but the cut was not as intense. No sides for that run. She did the run twice more that year with a end year result of 25 lbs lost and good definition in all areas. I would say net result was 2 things.

On strict diet weight loss was magnified by 2x.
    While on body shape was enhanced visually out of clothes. Not much difference in clothes.
    Last edited by Chicagotarsier; 05-27-2022 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Additional Information
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    You guys did not qualify the intital post. Is this XX or XY female question. lol. Just funning.

Previous girlfriend ran 10mg daily while on strict diet with 5 day a week gym. Weight loss was in the 12 pound range (nothing she could not have done without Anavar ) but her body tone was off the charts especially in the groin/lower abs area.

Stopped after 30 days and kept the weight off but the cut was not as intense. No sides for that run. She did the run twice more that year with a end year result of 25 lbs lost and good definition in all areas. I would say net result was 2 things.

On strict diet weight loss was magnified by 2x.
    While on body shape was enhanced visually out of clothes. Not much difference in clothes.
    pics please :-)
    < <Samson> > and Cylon357 like this.

Var is good with low bf%!
    teedoff likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, I'll give you my opinion, you won't lose body fat if you don't have a caloric deficit, when there's a deficit body fat is burned as a whole there's no choice. If you are on TDEE maintenance calories (you maintain your current weight) holding your current shape, with some more progress that anavar will provide. If you want to do a real weight gain phase, you will have to eat in a caloric surplus, the good thing about Anavar is that it will help you not to store fat in your body while it puts on new muscle tissue! Most women do just fine with 5mg (yes, but a 10mg dose a day is better to start with, I would run 10mg if I were you.. In remember what I said, only in caloric deficit that your body burns body fat!
    To wrap up everything I've said here, know that your bulking diet is where you build your body structure. If you don't have the structure to go into a cutting phase, every little muscle in your body will evaporate. Hugs and all the best in your results, you can ask the admin to make you a pink member so you can interact with other women.

Thread Information