• 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By ilend
  • 1 Post By teedoff

Thread: Anavar only cycle

s1nc1ty is offline Member

Anavar only cycle

Hello. I did my first cycle with test and my blood pressure was very high. So im kinda reconsidering things. Right now im finished with pct and letting my body restore and recover. I was thinking maybe down the line I would try an Anavar only cycle. I know some you guys who run real stacks gonna say its useless. But my goal would be just to break some strength plateus, get little ahead to next level in strength minorly, burn some fat and maybe add a little muscle even if its couple of pounds, its fine for me. When i was on testosterone cycle i was 90 kg and i felt pretty decently sized already. Now after cycle im down to 88 kg so I think even couple pounds of mass would be great for me. And main reason also is with this kind of light cycle i will not fuck up my BP again (maybe). Because i really dont want to go on BP meds (for possibly forever).

I also read that Anavar is not super supressive. I was thinking like running 60 mg every day split into 3 doses 20 20 20.
    For 4 weeks. And then 3 week pct with clomid. That would hopefully give me a little performance boost and a minor physical one too. WIthout total supression of natural testosterone. Should supress only 50% probably, wich will recover much easier then full supression. I would be doing blood tests also to see how it affects me and how much it supresses. In my inexpirienced head atm this seems possibly like the best thing to get a little boost with really minimal sides. Because we all want a little boost, better then to be completely natural.

Tell me what you think, thanks for the replys :-)

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I think you need to see a doctor and professionally have your blood pressure health reviewed. Generally if test pushes you into a high range it is because you were not at 120/80 to start. Even a reading like 128/85 can use help if you are focusing on cardio or strength training. Sometimes it is just a basic ACE or beta blocker which pushes you back to 120/80 and solves the problem all the way around. Resting Bp of 135/85 as an 18-28 year old needs attention to avoid issues when you are 40-50. Just an old guy's 2 cents.

Diet plays a huge role when you are on any type of boarderline situation.
    s1nc1ty likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    I think you need to see a doctor and professionally have your blood pressure health reviewed. Generally if test pushes you into a high range it is because you were not at 120/80 to start. Even a reading like 128/85 can use help if you are focusing on cardio or strength training. Sometimes it is just a basic ACE or beta blocker which pushes you back to 120/80 and solves the problem all the way around. Resting Bp of 135/85 as an 18-28 year old needs attention to avoid issues when you are 40-50. Just an old guy's 2 cents.

Diet plays a huge role when you are on any type of boarderline situation.
    I did test my blood pressure medically about 4 months before the cycle for 2 weeks, and it was in normal range. Right now im taking magnesium and drinking alot water etc. and BP has started to come down but im still at around 130-140 atm. diastolic being in normal range. Im gonna give it some more time maybe it will go back to normal. If not, gonna need some medical supervision.But i guess its normal that test highers blood pressure, considering water retention and thickening of blood and probably some other things to. Just some get it worse then others it seems.

Also my dad who was in med school for 5 years, when he saw my BP reading with like 150 systolic and 80 diastolic then he sayd that that must be caused by something, that that big difference is not natural. He doesnt know i was on steroids though, he thought maybe it was soime other pills i was taking. All in all, hoping it will normalize now im "natural" again.

Right now sitting down on the couch on my laptop i measured like 8 times, best i got is 133 / 74 so not too shaggy. week or 2 ago i was 150 / 160 all the time
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 05-29-2022 at 01:38 AM.

Opinins / advice on the proposed cycle ?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Opinins / advice on the proposed cycle ?
    The topic of oral only cycles has been covered to death. There is nothing new in your proposal, nor are there any new responses likely to be forthcoming. I'll give you the high level here:

Yes, it can be done. You will feel bleah for a bit. You will make some minor gains. You should run a PCT. You will feel better and have better results with even a small TRT level base.

That's pretty much it. Note that is the polite version.

If you are dead set on running oral only, then maybe take a look at SARM and SERM combos. I wouldn't normally make that recommendation, but it has had some success with minor or no suppression. Plus, it would allow you to save your var for a more useful cycle.
    s1nc1ty likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    The topic of oral only cycles has been covered to death. There is nothing new in your proposal, nor are there any new responses likely to be forthcoming. I'll give you the high level here:

Yes, it can be done. You will feel bleah for a bit. You will make some minor gains. You should run a PCT. You will feel better and have better results with even a small TRT level base.

That's pretty much it. Note that is the polite version.

If you are dead set on running oral only, then maybe take a look at SARM and SERM combos. I wouldn't normally make that recommendation, but it has had some success with minor or no suppression. Plus, it would allow you to save your var for a more useful cycle.
    Okei, thanks alot for the reply. I did use the forum search for "Anavar " but didnt find anything specific only some generic posts.

I am thinking tho - With test trt level added to the combo, I will feel a little better while on the cycle, but alot worse after the cycle. I will have to to the bloodwork but from what i read 1 month cycle like that with anavar should supress 50% of natural test only, much easier to recover from that then from the full supression with the added test base. I must say - i do physical work every day as a scaffold installer, coming off the cycle, like couple days or a week was a nightmare, i had no energy, got tired so fast, then my head stopped working etc. Also no sex drive etc. I just felt like shit. So the fact that anavar does only partial supression seems like a good thing to me.

When I did my research on the AAS topic i did find out about this SARM stuff also. I must admit i have considered trying them also, and the ones with minor supression were the ones that caught my eye also. Any specific sarms or combos you can recomend that i can look into? And what you think about combining sarm+ anavar?
    Cylon357 likes this.

ilend is offline New Member
    4 weeks won’t be long enough. For your first cycle 50mg for 6 weeks will give you good results provided your training/diet would have you adding muscle without it.
    If you do not have PCT yet, order it now, 6 weeks of https://jbhnews.com/deca-dosage-for-...-dosage/29488/ at 20 mg/day is the easiest and cheapest option.
    Last edited by ilend; 06-10-2022 at 09:43 AM.
    s1nc1ty likes this.

teedoff is offline Member
    I did run two cycles of var only and liked it a lot. But I'm on trt already.

I think I did 75mg a day on the second cycle for 12 weeks.
    s1nc1ty likes this.

Thread Information