Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Ongoing Critique of Test E Future Use

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman_SW View Post
    In cart:
    Alcohol prep pads
    Sharps container
    Inject safe barrier bandages
    That part was easy.

A little unsure on quality:
    Litetouch 3ml luer lock syringes

Shaotong luer lock 18g 1.5in drawing needle, 23g 1.5in for glutes...
    and no 25g 1in for delts

Reviews are complaining about dull., flimsy needles that are painful. Poor China quality.

I did find Excel 3ml 23g 1 1/2in disposable syyinge with needle that is luer lock but no drawing or delt packs.
    I've never in my life used an "inject safe barrier bandage." You're wasting your money with that.

I've used the alcohol prep pads when I first started running gear, but within that first cycle I switched to cotton balls and rubbing alcohol.

As far as the rest of that stuff goes, I've never used Litetouch or Shaotong anything before, so I wouldn't know about the quality. But they'll probably be fine

Ghostman_SW is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I've never in my life used an "inject safe barrier bandage." You're wasting your money with that.

I've used the alcohol prep pads when I first started running gear, but within that first cycle I switched to cotton balls and rubbing alcohol.

As far as the rest of that stuff goes, I've never used Litetouch or Shaotong anything before, so I wouldn't know about the quality. But they'll probably be fine
    They are quite expensive bandages. When I get a yearly flu vaccation, they use those. Point taken. I might have a family member do the injection so I originally figured it might be less messy for them. Thank you for all your help and patience.

They are quite expensive bandages. When I get a yearly flu vaccation, they use those. Point taken. I might have a family member do the injection so I originally figured it might be less messy for them. Thank you for all your help and patience.
    Just inject yourself. You're putting way too much thought in to it too. It's pretty easy to inject yourself.
    Ghostman_SW likes this.

Just inject yourself. You're putting way too much thought in to it too. It's pretty easy to inject yourself.
    It does look pretty easy if done like this without aspirating after inserting the needle.

https://youtu.be/VMEX_SNqg0M
    Last edited by Ghostman_SW; 07-04-2022 at 07:38 PM.

teedoff is offline Member
    It does look pretty easy if done like this without aspirating after inserting the needle.

https://youtu.be/VMEX_SNqg0M
    Seriously, I was one that NEVER thought I could do my own injections. I mean, I hate going to the dentist or Dr JUST due to my fear of needles.

There really is nothing to it.

I did have my trainer sit with me and watch/guide me on my first one though. lol
    Ghostman_SW likes this.

I had to get allery shots as a kid so needles don't bother me so much. You can definitely tell when a pharmacist or nurse is good at giving injections. Some you feel nothing and it is not real painful after. When they were giving flu shots at a past job, that lady gave me the most painful injection I ever had and it was bruised up good the next day.

With that said, the needle doesn't bother me...it is just seems easier to inject someone else than yourself.

I had to get allery shots as a kid so needles don't bother me so much. You can definitely tell when a pharmacist or nurse is good at giving injections. Some you feel nothing and it is not real painful after. When they were giving flu shots at a past job, that lady gave me the most painful injection I ever had and it was bruised up good the next day.

With that said, the needle doesn't bother me...it is just seems easier to inject someone else than yourself.
    A lot of it comes down to the oils. solvents and whatever the active compounds are. Some brands of flu shots for some strains will hurt more than others. Same with allergy shots.

But I've found in general I'm more gentle (as far as pinning myself goes) than a nurse is. They'll just go right in there and jab you.

It's really not a big deal to pin yourself. After the first time you do it, it'll seem like nothing. And I'm not telling you to pin yourself or even to do gear.
    Ghostman_SW likes this.

A lot of it comes down to the oils. solvents and whatever the active compounds are. Some brands of flu shots for some strains will hurt more than others. Same with allergy shots.

But I've found in general I'm more gentle (as far as pinning myself goes) than a nurse is. They'll just go right in there and jab you.

It's really not a big deal to pin yourself. After the first time you do it, it'll seem like nothing. And I'm not telling you to pin yourself or even to do gear.
    Found a site that sells Exel / BD syringes & needles and packages discreetly. Quite pricey since you have to buy in bulk but I will stick with quality over saving money and getting an inferior product(s).
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Found a site that sells Exel / BD syringes & needles and packages discreetly. Quite pricey since you have to buy in bulk but I will stick with quality over saving money and getting an inferior product(s).
    Those are good brands, and the cost per unit probably isn't that bad.

They will get used eventually, so it's just a smart buy.
    Ghostman_SW likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Is it ok to shoot with an insulin syringe into deltoid? For example all coronavirus vaccines were done with insulin syringe and into deltoid, and thats suppiosed to be intramuscular too
    Just out of curiosity, just anyone know the answer to s1nci1ty's question? I got three vaccines for covid.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Just out of curiosity, just anyone know the answer to s1nci1ty's question? I got three vaccines for covid.
    This might be the easiest question i have ever answered here, the answer is yes! Yes you can use an insulin syringe for deltoids.
    Ghostman_SW likes this.

The place I know is reasonably priced, but the shipping costs a fortune, so I tend to buy in bulk to cut down on that.
    Ghostman_SW likes this.

Not asking for a source or source check.

From what I have read...pharma-grade test e would have to be shipped into the US and pass through customs?

From your guys experiences, have you ever had a bad experience with test e from an UGL?

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    most have had bad experiences at some point with ugl.

just the way it goes
    Cylon357 and Ghostman_SW like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    most have had bad experiences at some point with ugl.

just the way it goes
    Ripped off with a low quality product or a contaminated one?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Ripped off with a low quality product or a contaminated one?
    More often inconsistency issues, can be difficult to know when your product is overdosed 10-25%.

OG (eye pee, lol) underground labs would often use a boatload of solvent and newer ventures experiment with carriers that don't jive with everyone.

In extreme cases, homebrew users inject expired oil and fight nasty infections.
    Ghostman_SW likes this.

DYEBurnNotice is offline New Member
    On the bright side, LEO typically aren't out to bust the average gear user. They'd rather go after the dealers and manufacturers, unless you're doing something to draw their attention. But most of us are not really a problem for them to deal with. Nearly all of us have jobs, we pay our taxes and we're not committing other crimes in order to get/do our gear.
    You know how many LEO's actually use gear themselves. There is a little to it it of being on TRT but really majority don't care about it. DEA those guys are c*** suckers I hate being around them.
    956Vette likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DYEBurnNotice View Post
    You know how many LEO's actually use gear themselves. There is a little to it it of being on TRT but really majority don't care about it. DEA those guys are c*** suckers I hate being around them.
    Just because they're doing it themselves, it doesn't mean they're not going to try to bust you for doing it if they get the chance.
    956Vette likes this.

Read the sticky on source checks. Not to 100 posts yet.

How does one tell which vets or mods do checks?

Blog Entries
    Read the sticky on source checks. Not to 100 posts yet.

How does one tell which vets or mods do checks?
    I'm not speaking with certainty, or speaking for anyone else, but I don't think it works like that.

It sounds like you are assuming that just because someone is a "vet or mod", that they will be willing to do source checks. That's not the case. You might have a better chance of getting a legit ref from a vet or mod, but their status is not a guarantee that they will hand out refs. No one is required to do source checks.

Vets or Mods, if I have misspoken, please correct.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I'm not speaking with certainty, or speaking for anyone else, but I don't think it works like that.

It sounds like you are assuming that just because someone is a "vet or mod", that they will be willing to do source checks. That's not the case. You might have a better chance of getting a legit ref from a vet or mod, but their status is not a guarantee that they will hand out refs. No one is required to do source checks.

You are right from my memory. I used to be a Vet here as Papi93 (former NSCA CSCS & CPT) but I was chosen only because of my contributions in the exercise forum (it used to be a lot busier here in the mid-2000's). I didn't do source checks obviously.

What I meant was...how do you tell which mods or vets do source checks on this forum? There used to be so many more active members that it was easier to find one through just being active on the forum.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Also, a mod or vet that does US source checks.

You are right from my memory. I used to be a Vet here as Papi93 (former NSCA CSCS & CPT) but I was chosen only because of my contributions in the exercise forum (it used to be a lot busier here in the mid-2000's). I didn't do source checks obviously.

What I meant was...how do you tell which mods or vets do source checks on this forum? There used to be so many more active members that it was easier to find one through just being active on the forum.
    "
    What makes you think the mods or vets on this site are even going to know anything about the source you come up with? There are a shitload of them that come and go and a lot of people have "their guy" that they stick with, because he's/its got good gear.

And usually, the people asking for source checks tend to be real spergy twats and trolls who haven't been around for a while and certainly don't contribute in good questions or knowledge that they've picked up.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

No sir, you're correct. It's at their discretion.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries

Think I might have seen your old handle a time or two. Welcome back!

Still, the part in bold is likely trial and error. Except those that explicitly say "no source checks" on their profile.

That said, peep the Labs sub. Reading between the lines will enable you to eventually decipher who is buying from where.
    Ghostman_SW likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Ghostman/Papi, try PM'ing *Admin*. They have had a LOT going on in the background with the board, but they may be able to merge your current account with the *Papi" account.
    Ghostman_SW likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

"
    What makes you think the mods or vets on this site are even going to know anything about the source you come up with? There are a shitload of them that come and go and a lot of people have "their guy" that they stick with, because he's/its got good gear.

And usually, the people asking for source checks tend to be real spergy twats and trolls who haven't been around for a while and certainly don't contribute in good questions or knowledge that they've picked up.
    They might not but through a lot of reading here...one is much less likely to get scammed if multiple source checks are done (that last part was in the sticky).
    Last edited by Ghostman_SW; 08-03-2022 at 07:03 PM.

Think I might have seen your old handle a time or two. Welcome back!

Still, the part in bold is likely trial and error. Except those that explicitly say "no source checks" on their profile.

That said, peep the Labs sub. Reading between the lines will enable you to eventually decipher who is buying from where.
    I did see what you were saying about reading between the lines in the Labs section...and the Lab I chose claims to only have one seller.
    Cylon357 likes this.

They might not but through a lot of reading here...one is much less likely to get scammed if multiple source checks are done (that last part was in the sticky).
    Yeah, but like I said, there are so many different sources online, that more than likely when you ask somebody they likely never heard of that source before. And once you find a good source, you tend to stick with it and don't follow other sources. Not to mention nobody wants to be bothered by a bunch of noobs asking for source checks.
    Cuz and Cylon357 like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information