Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 69
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Ongoing Critique of Test E Future Use

  1. #1
    Ghostman_SW is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    88

    Ongoing Critique of Test E Future Use

    Going to post up some of the research that I have done from time-to-time. Your input is of course going to be read with an open mind.


    Seek human grade Testosterone Enanthate . Research the domestic supplier and brand in question:
    From my reading, I am not sure how to get Test E human grade without a TRT prescription. Underground Lab seems like it is the only option if I am not wrong

    Purchasing Testosterone Enanthate Online:
    Hide your IP when purchasing and use incognito mode.
    I've downloaded a browser that hides IP.


    I have a lot more research typed out, just going to start with this first.

  2. #2
    teedoff is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    199
    This seems like an odd thread.....

  3. #3
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,182
    Sounds like you are fishing. This isn’t a source board. It’s not hard to find real gear. I’ve never masked ip for anything then again I don’t order off websites anymore.
    XnavyHMCS and 1beardedalpha like this.

  4. #4
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,950
    Which persona is this? Mr nice guy researcher?
    FryingPanMan244 and XnavyHMCS like this.

  5. #5
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    191
    Just go to the gym, keep your eyes opened who is more jacked and looks like he might be enhanced, try open some casual chat, ask something non steroid related or whatever, after a sentence or two if he answers in a normal / friendly way, ask if he knows any place to get test. And better ask it not infront other people and not so loud that others can hear . Just dont act suspicious or wierd or like a cop and it should be easy to find it, basically every other guy is selling it whos on juice himself imo

    Hope this doesnt break any forum rules

  6. #6
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,950
    I usually put on dark sunglasses and a fake mustache, I don’t want to tip anyone off.

  7. #7
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I usually put on dark sunglasses and a fake mustache, I don’t want to tip anyone off.
    haha

  8. #8
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    1,275
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I usually put on dark sunglasses and a fake mustache, I don’t want to tip anyone off.
    Available at Amazon

    Ongoing Critique of Test E Future Use-screenshot_20220609-155900_amazon-shopping.jpg

  9. #9
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,950
    More my style…

    Ongoing Critique of Test E Future Use-79ef0a69-9089-44ca-bb13-324df7a56221.jpeg

    Ongoing Critique of Test E Future Use-545725df-e798-41ea-ba92-ff99626c223d.jpeg
    Cylon357 and Chicagotarsier like this.

  10. #10
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman_SW View Post
    Going to post up some of the research that I have done from time-to-time. Your input is of course going to be read with an open mind.


    Seek human grade Testosterone Enanthate . Research the domestic supplier and brand in question:
    From my reading, I am not sure how to get Test E human grade without a TRT prescription. Underground Lab seems like it is the only option if I am not wrong

    Purchasing Testosterone Enanthate Online:
    Hide your IP when purchasing and use incognito mode.
    I've downloaded a browser that hides IP.


    I have a lot more research typed out, just going to start with this first.
    Don't think for a second using incognito mode or even a Tor browser is going to conceal your IP. If they're looking for you, not even a VPN will cut it.

  11. #11
    teedoff is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    199
    Well surely a masked IP doesnt hurt and may to a certain extent be untraceable....but.....yeah if the want, they can find you. If nothing else, by the ship to address or something much less easier to fake or hide.

  12. #12
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,950
    I just use my iPhone, does that count?
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

  13. #13
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    Well surely a masked IP doesnt hurt and may to a certain extent be untraceable....but.....yeah if the want, they can find you. If nothing else, by the ship to address or something much less easier to fake or hide.
    On the bright side, LEO typically aren't out to bust the average gear user. They'd rather go after the dealers and manufacturers, unless you're doing something to draw their attention. But most of us are not really a problem for them to deal with. Nearly all of us have jobs, we pay our taxes and we're not committing other crimes in order to get/do our gear.
    teedoff and Ghostman_SW like this.

  14. #14
    Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Asia but not Asian.
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    On the bright side, LEO typically aren't out to bust the average gear user. They'd rather go after the dealers and manufacturers, unless you're doing something to draw their attention. But most of us are not really a problem for them to deal with. Nearly all of us have jobs, we pay our taxes and we're not committing other crimes in order to get/do our gear.
    On the down side China is being a little bitch and pretty much any and all gear for UGL originates from there. It is just going to get harder and harder due to customs. They are now collecting gear coming across the Mexican border unless you have a USA script. The world we live in is becoming drug dealers at inflated prices called Drs and Pharma. Life can never be simple.

  15. #15
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    On the down side China is being a little bitch and pretty much any and all gear for UGL originates from there. It is just going to get harder and harder due to customs. They are now collecting gear coming across the Mexican border unless you have a USA script. The world we live in is becoming drug dealers at inflated prices called Drs and Pharma. Life can never be simple.
    I'm not running a UGL and I don't homebrew, so I really don't worry about getting raws from China. All I'm saying is that if you're just a consumer and you're not doing anything stupid to draw attention from LEO, they'll typically leave you alone. That's not saying they won't bust you, but rather you're just a very low priority for them. LEOs have to deal with manufacturers, dealers and traffickers along with dealing with other shit like actual violent crimes and terrorism. They have a limited amount of resources to go after them, so they're probably not going to waste them busting a productive member of society that likes to workout and run gear (unless you put them in a position where they have to).
    Ghostman_SW likes this.

  16. #16
    FryingPanMan244 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    30
    Thank F** i live in the UK, where Steroids for Personal use is legal
    Ghostman_SW likes this.

  17. #17
    Ghostman_SW is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Sounds like you are fishing. This isn’t a source board. It’s not hard to find real gear. I’ve never masked ip for anything then again I don’t order off websites anymore.
    I know that this isn't a source board. I am not looking for a source here, just advice.

    If I have violated any board rules, I apologize and a mod can delete the thread.
    Last edited by Ghostman_SW; 06-11-2022 at 08:24 PM.

  18. #18
    Ghostman_SW is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    88
    Test E:
    Effects of the first injection should be felt in 24-48 hours. It has a half-life of approximately 8 days.
    One injection of 200mg every two weeks or one injection of 100mg per week.


    Never having done an injection before...would once every two weeks be ok or would you recommend weekly?

  19. #19
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman_SW View Post
    Test E:
    Effects of the first injection should be felt in 24-48 hours. It has a half-life of approximately 8 days.
    One injection of 200mg every two weeks or one injection of 100mg per week.


    Never having done an injection before...would once every two weeks be ok or would you recommend weekly?
    You want to minimize peaks and drops in serum levels as much as possible. Ideally breaking up your dose so that you're pinning every other day would be best, but that involves a lot of pinning. If you can inject twice a week with a long ester test (like test E), you should be alright
    Ghostman_SW and Cylon357 like this.

  20. #20
    Ghostman_SW is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    88
    Thank you Honkey Kong.

    Reading through this site: it is recommeneded that one use a 23g-25g needle with 1” needle length. What did you guys use?

    Also, is ok to use Barrier Bandages (inject through the bandage) rather than using a cotton ball like the info. here recommended?

  21. #21
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman_SW View Post
    Thank you Honkey Kong.

    Reading through this site: it is recommeneded that one use a 23g-25g needle with 1” needle length. What did you guys use?

    Also, is ok to use Barrier Bandages (inject through the bandage) rather than using a cotton ball like the info. here recommended?
    less
    The length of the needle depends on the size of the muscle you're injecting in to. As far as gauge goes, it really depends on the oils. The higher gauges are less painful to shoot but depending on the oil, it can be a real pain in the ass (pardon the pun).

    Alcohol and cotton balls are fine and pretty standard. I've never even heard of a barrier bandage until you mentioned it before. There are swabs that already have the alcohol on them, but they cost more and I don't think they're necessary.
    Ghostman_SW likes this.

  22. #22
    Ghostman_SW is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    less
    The length of the needle depends on the size of the muscle you're injecting in to. As far as gauge goes, it really depends on the oils. The higher gauges are less painful to shoot but depending on the oil, it can be a real pain in the ass (pardon the pun).

    Alcohol and cotton balls are fine and pretty standard. I've never even heard of a barrier bandage until you mentioned it before. There are swabs that already have the alcohol on them, but they cost more and I don't think they're necessary.
    Ectomorph from birth. Being leaner, I have read that I could use a 1 inch needle for glutes and 5/8 inch needle for delts. 25G needle was recommended for both.

    MCT is the oil I have seen frequently in researching. Cotton seed was described as the most inflammatory and one to a avoid.
    Are you saying that it is harder to get some oils through a smaller gauge?

  23. #23
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman_SW View Post
    Ectomorph from birth. Being leaner, I have read that I could use a 1 inch needle for glutes and 5/8 inch needle for delts. 25G needle was recommended for both.

    MCT is the oil I have seen frequently in researching. Cotton seed was described as the most inflammatory and one to a avoid.
    Are you saying that it is harder to get some oils through a smaller gauge?
    Some oils are more viscous than others and thus some are more difficult to run through a 25 gauge than say a 23 gauge. In fact, I've never even used a 25 gauge needle in my glutes. I've only ever used 23 gauge. Shoulders I use a 25g needle usually.

    Now as far as drawing goes, I use a 17 or 19 gauge needle to draw unless I don't happen to have any on hand (and yes you always use a different need to draw than what you use to shoot).

    The whole "ectomorph" thing. I was always a very skinny guy until I learned how to eat. In fact I don't believe in the leaner, "hard gainer" shit. Fat people eat more than they think they do and skinny people eat less than what they think they do. Skinny people remember the one meal where they pig-out and forget all the other times (the majority of times) where they eat very small. Fat people remember the one meal they eat small and forget the snacking and meals where they pig-out.

    Now as far as needles, I use a 1.5" 23 gauge to do glutes and a 1" 25G to do shoulders and I do not do quads (I've learned the hard way not to).
    Ghostman_SW likes this.

  24. #24
    Ghostman_SW is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Some oils are more viscous than others and thus some are more difficult to run through a 25 gauge than say a 23 gauge. In fact, I've never even used a 25 gauge needle in my glutes. I've only ever used 23 gauge. Shoulders I use a 25g needle usually.

    Now as far as drawing goes, I use a 17 or 19 gauge needle to draw unless I don't happen to have any on hand (and yes you always use a different need to draw than what you use to shoot).

    The whole "ectomorph" thing. I was always a very skinny guy until I learned how to eat. In fact I don't believe in the leaner, "hard gainer" shit. Fat people eat more than they think they do and skinny people eat less than what they think they do. Skinny people remember the one meal where they pig-out and forget all the other times (the majority of times) where they eat very small. Fat people remember the one meal they eat small and forget the snacking and meals where they pig-out.

    Now as far as needles, I use a 1.5" 23 gauge to do glutes and a 1" 25G to do shoulders and I do not do quads (I've learned the hard way not to).
    Thanks for the comment about the drawing needle,.

    I saw a video where they drew out the oil and then pushed some back in to remove air bubbles. Is that how you would do it?

    My reading here said to: "Now that the oil is in the syringe, push the plunger forward while tapping your finger against the side of the syringe to remove all air bubbles. A little bit of oil will shoot out of the needle".

    Some testosterone is lost with that technique.

  25. #25
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman_SW View Post
    Thanks for the comment about the drawing needle,.

    I saw a video where they drew out the oil and then pushed some back in to remove air bubbles. Is that how you would do it?

    My reading here said to: "Now that the oil is in the syringe, push the plunger forward while tapping your finger against the side of the syringe to remove all air bubbles. A little bit of oil will shoot out of the needle".

    Some testosterone is lost with that technique.
    Some people leave a little air at the top of the syringe. I just get the ones with the rubber pin that goes down the nozzle to where the needle begins. The Exel 3ml luer lock tip model. Look at the rubber stopper:



    That's the kind you probably want to get.

    I suggest you go on YouTube and watch a lot of videos on how other people draw syringes and shoot intramuscularly. It'll help you learn what to do. I'll tell you this much, the first time I did it, I sat on a toilet for like a half hour getting the nerve to do it. And then I shot in my quad and fell to the floor coughing up a lung.
    Ghostman_SW likes this.

  26. #26
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    191
    Is it ok to shoot with an insulin syringe into deltoid? For example all coronavirus vaccines were done with insulin syringe and into deltoid, and thats suppiosed to be intramuscular too

  27. #27
    teedoff is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Some oils are more viscous than others and thus some are more difficult to run through a 25 gauge than say a 23 gauge. In fact, I've never even used a 25 gauge needle in my glutes. I've only ever used 23 gauge. Shoulders I use a 25g needle usually.

    Now as far as drawing goes, I use a 17 or 19 gauge needle to draw unless I don't happen to have any on hand (and yes you always use a different need to draw than what you use to shoot).

    The whole "ectomorph" thing. I was always a very skinny guy until I learned how to eat. In fact I don't believe in the leaner, "hard gainer" shit. Fat people eat more than they think they do and skinny people eat less than what they think they do. Skinny people remember the one meal where they pig-out and forget all the other times (the majority of times) where they eat very small. Fat people remember the one meal they eat small and forget the snacking and meals where they pig-out.

    Now as far as needles, I use a 1.5" 23 gauge to do glutes and a 1" 25G to do shoulders and I do not do quads (I've learned the hard way not to).
    What happened that made you stop using quads?

  28. #28
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    What happened that made you stop using quads?
    They were unbearably painful for a week, swelling was bad and more times than not I'd nick a vein and end up on the floor coughing a lung out.

    Quads are the easiest muscle to inject to, but pretty much everywhere else is a better target.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  29. #29
    teedoff is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    They were unbearably painful for a week, swelling was bad and more times than not I'd nick a vein and end up on the floor coughing a lung out.

    Quads are the easiest muscle to inject to, but pretty much everywhere else is a better target.
    Oh wow! I've been doing quads now since I started my injectable trt therapy 7 or 8 weeks ago. Haven't experience any of that so far. I'm also using a 1/2" 25g needle. Not sure I could use those for my glutes, but next time I buy I may have to get 5/8" anyway. Seems 1/2" are scarce right now.

  30. #30
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,891
    Blog Entries
    162

    Ongoing Critique of Test E Future Use

    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    Oh wow! I've been doing quads now since I started my injectable trt therapy 7 or 8 weeks ago. Haven't experience any of that so far. I'm also using a 1/2" 25g needle. Not sure I could use those for my glutes, but next time I buy I may have to get 5/8" anyway. Seems 1/2" are scarce right now.
    I used a 18g 1” need for injectable winstrol a few years back in my glutes. Good times.

  31. #31
    Ghostman_SW is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Some people leave a little air at the top of the syringe. I just get the ones with the rubber pin that goes down the nozzle to where the needle begins. The Exel 3ml luer lock tip model. Look at the rubber stopper:



    That's the kind you probably want to get.

    I suggest you go on YouTube and watch a lot of videos on how other people draw syringes and shoot intramuscularly. It'll help you learn what to do. I'll tell you this much, the first time I did it, I sat on a toilet for like a half hour getting the nerve to do it. And then I shot in my quad and fell to the floor coughing up a lung.
    Starting watching Dave Palumbo's videos and he says never inject oil based into the Quads. Too many nerves.

  32. #32
    Ghostman_SW is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    88
    I do not see people aspirating on videos. Is that not done anymore?

  33. #33
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,950
    I haven’t aspirated in years and have pinned the hell out of my quads. To each their own. Quit watching so much YouTube and jab yourself, it’s not fucking rocket surgery

  34. #34
    XnavyHMCS is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Available at Amazon

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220609-155900_Amazon Shopping.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	181882
    https://a.allegroimg.com/s1024/0c6f9...5df1241b57af64

    This is the disguise that I usually wear... I have been quite successful thus far with this one.
    Cylon357 likes this.

  35. #35
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,950
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    https://a.allegroimg.com/s1024/0c6f9...5df1241b57af64

    This is the disguise that I usually wear... I have been quite successful thus far with this one.
    Hah! Is that a Richard Nixon costume? See what I do there? Get it? Lol
    Too funny
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  36. #36
    XnavyHMCS is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Hah! Is that a Richard Nixon costume? See what I do there? Get it? Lol
    Too funny
    Beautiful...!!!

    Tricky Dick

    "I'm not a crook."
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  37. #37
    Ghostman_SW is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Some people leave a little air at the top of the syringe. I just get the ones with the rubber pin that goes down the nozzle to where the needle begins. The Exel 3ml luer lock tip model. Look at the rubber stopper:



    That's the kind you probably want to get.

    I suggest you go on YouTube and watch a lot of videos on how other people draw syringes and shoot intramuscularly. It'll help you learn what to do. I'll tell you this much, the first time I did it, I sat on a toilet for like a half hour getting the nerve to do it. And then I shot in my quad and fell to the floor coughing up a lung.
    So I went to Amazon and it is a cluster getting the supplies. Any US websites that package discreet and sell the syringes, needles, etc.?

  38. #38
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman_SW View Post
    So I went to Amazon and it is a cluster getting the supplies. Any US websites that package discreet and sell the syringes, needles, etc.?
    Sure, there are. I'm not entirely sure posting those websites is allowed on here though. So what I'd suggest is that you go search for your own sellers of that material and possibly ask people on here if they look legit.

  39. #39
    teedoff is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman_SW View Post
    So I went to Amazon and it is a cluster getting the supplies. Any US websites that package discreet and sell the syringes, needles, etc.?
    Whats wrong with ordering from amazon? Well, I have a script for trt, but still.....not sure they care who buys a box of 100 syringes and needles.

  40. #40
    Ghostman_SW is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    Whats wrong with ordering from amazon? Well, I have a script for trt, but still.....not sure they care who buys a box of 100 syringes and needles.
    In cart:
    Alcohol prep pads
    Sharps container
    Inject safe barrier bandages
    That part was easy.

    A little unsure on quality:
    Litetouch 3ml luer lock syringes

    Shaotong luer lock 18g 1.5in drawing needle, 23g 1.5in for glutes...
    and no 25g 1in for delts

    Reviews are complaining about dull., flimsy needles that are painful. Poor China quality.

    I did find Excel 3ml 23g 1 1/2in disposable syyinge with needle that is luer lock but no drawing or delt packs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •