Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By powerliftmike
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Tren and firefighting

Fireguy1990 is offline Junior Member

Tren and firefighting

Planning on a summer cycle. Was either thinking 300 mast 300 test and anavar . Or 150 mgs of test c mast p tren a a week.

Am a full time firefighter so don't want my cardio to be too hindered going into fires and such especially with all the gear on. Have not ran tren in a while so don't really remember it. On that low of dose should it be a problem you think? Am I better at just doing test and mast. Only blast once a year so like to make it worth while.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It affects everyone differently. I do cardio daily on or off cycle and don’t have much of an issue with this. In the past I did get gassed easily while on tren . Funny thing is I’m 270lbs now and have better cardio than when I was much lighter even when on tren. Bottom line you won’t know until you try tren.
    JaneDoe and XnavyHMCS like this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Tren does effect cardio endurance in most people in a quite noticeable fashion, a reason it is not used as much in mainstream sports. Painful shin splint pumps, which in your case could be exacerbated by fire suit. Tren sweats, uhh. Sleep in sweat, sweat 2x much working out, just not fun. Hydration is already important for your career, so stay on top even more! Albuterol and clenbuterol can help with tren cough by opening airway, but then we are putting a little more strain on the heart too.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I stopped getting trensomnia, night sweats and really all of the tren sides even at 550mg/week when I lowered my test down to 250mg.

I even sleep like a baby on tren. It’s kinda messed up.
    Cornish likes this.

Thread Information