• 4 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Iranon
  • 1 Post By tasosberdesis

Thread: Trt and cycle

tasosberdesis is offline New Member

Trt and cycle

Hello everybody, I need your opinion about this:
    I am 44 old 295 pounds with 28%bf and 5,10.I am on TRT every 2 weeks on 150milligrams CYP(testosterone ).I am working out the last 3 years and my diet after I worked with a nutritionist I think is on a good stand point!
    I have in my hands PRIMO and WINNY and my question is because i did my research and you need to include testosterone to your cycle (by the way that is my first cycle) how you would combine my TRT with the PRIMO and WINNY? Should i increase my testosterone by adding more every week or i can keep it the same and add the other 2?
    Also i have my post cycle items in hands also1!

I really appreciate any feedback!

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Do not cycle now. Your body fat is way too high. And your diet is not good if you are at 28% body fat. Not discounting any progress you may have made already, just saying that is not indicative of a good diet.

If I'm reading it right, you are doing a single shot of 150mg Test Cyp every two weeks for TRT. That is a horrible protocol. Do 75mg every week, or 37.5mg twice a week for better results. Are you using HCG with your TRT?

Save the cycling for when you have your body fat around 15%. You can still make a lot of progress with just TRT and dialing in diet and training.

Thank you so much for the feedback will wait until i drop some weight more around 250 and less BF and then think about the cycle but can I keep the trt at this level? my doctor told me i dont need HCG and put me on every 2 weeks!
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tasosberdesis View Post
    Thank you so much for the feedback will wait until i drop some weight more around 250 and less BF and then think about the cycle but can I keep the trt at this level? my doctor told me i dont need HCG and put me on every 2 weeks!
    Your doctor is technically accurate about the hcg and also a goober.

You don't NEED HCG on trt, but IMO it is an important add on. It maintains some level of HPTA functionality and fertility as a "just in case" compound. That is, just in case, I need to come off. Just in case, I want to father offspring.

They are an absolute goober in suggesting once every 2 week injections. That guarantees a roller coaster of hormonal fluctuations that will increase the odds of negative sides while also having you feeling like sh!t just before your next shot and like Superman for a few days after it.

We want peaks and valleys to level out, more frequent injections enable this.
    Test Monsterone and songdog like this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if u did the research like stated, then u do not need pct as u are on trt.

listen to cylon about the injection times, go to week over the 2 week gap.

and get a new doctor.

Thank you for ur knowledge! do i need more test other than my TRT if i want to use the other 2 items (primo+winny) at your opinion or i can stay on this TRT and tell my doctor to use it every week instead?

I am new at this forum so i really appreciate all your help!

Oops! I just saw the last message!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Sir, your trt protocol is not good at all. 150 mg per two weeks needs to be 150 per 1 week at very least one week in fact id recommend 2x75mg ew. You must feel kinda shitty on that. Pct isnt needed since you are already on trt that’s pretty common knowledge and yes like said get down to around 15% bodyfat before you throw in any more compounds you can do that fairly easy on a good trt regime
    Chark likes this.

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    Going to be brutal/honest, you are way too fat to run a cycle. Also your TRT is terrible on many levels.

But like always I will ask what has not been talked about because many here think steroids are magic.

What is your training program in detail (include weights, reps and sets). What is your diet in detail, what is your training experience.....ect...
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thank you so much for your opinion! here we go:

DIET DAILY WITH 6 MEALS TOTAL:
    200gr carbs
    225gr protein
    60gr fat
    WORKOUT: MONDAY= CHEST + BICEPS 3 SETS (3-4 EXERCISES FOR CHEST AND 2-3 EXERCISES FOR BIS) EACH SET 8-10 REPS AFTER 2 SETS OF WARM UP
    TUESDAY= SHOULDERS-TRICEPS (4-5 EXERCISES FOR SHOULDERS AND 2-3 EXERCISES FOR TRIS) EACH SET 8-10 REPS AFTER 2 SEETS WARM UP
    WEDNSDAY= OFF
    THURSDAY=BACK (4-5 EXERCISES) EACH SET 8-10 REPS AFTER 2 SETS WARM UP
    FRIDAY =LEGS ( 2-3 EXERCISE FOR QUADS AND SAME FOR HAMS) 10-12 REPS EACH SET AFTER COUPLE SETS OF WARM UP

I do cardio 30 min after work out 3 times a week, i am training the last 3 years but never took it seriously but now the last 2 months i am very sticked with my diet and the gym and i lost pounds but i guess i am not to the point to start a cycle!

Also i have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to ask him to change my trt on weekly basis!

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally believe in not doing cardio right after a workout, or on the same day even. I’d just do cardio and some moderate lifting until you lose at least 50 lbs. You can’t build muscle while you’re trying to lose that much weight.

I just want to thank everybody for your advises be cause i went to my doctor and i am changing my TRT to 100mg a week! NOW i will hit the gym for cardio and moderate weights and i pay more attention to my diet! I am glad i join this forum because you can get advises which really is gonna help you!
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Thread Information