Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By almostgone

Thread: Testosterone with Ester - True Percentage

DougP is offline New Member

Testosterone with Ester - True Percentage

If I may ask the experts here.

I have a vile of Testosterone Enanthate 300.

If I wanted to take a cycle of 300mg a week then I would theoretically take 1ml which would be 300mg. However, if you do some research is shows that 72% of that 1ml is actually the free testosterone , which is 216mg, and the other 84mg is the ester.

So in essence there would only be 216mg of testosterone in every 1 ml.

If I were to then want a true 300mg of testosterone would I actually need to then inject 1.4 ml, or do the manufactorers compensate for this by adding more testorone to offset the esters giving you the true 300mg testorone as shown on the label.
    Last edited by DougP; 06-17-2022 at 02:26 AM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Wow Doug, thought was overthinking things

Forget the percentages, that is just what the 1ml contains, the active part (the one you care about) is still 300mg.
    Iranon and songdog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Wow Doug, thought was overthinking things

Forget the percentages, that is just what the 1ml contains, the active part (the one you care about) is still 300mg.
    See attachement below it kind of contradicts what you saying

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Ol_Wolf is offline Junior Member
    Grams and liters do not directly cross! How many Grams is a liter of feathers and how many grams is in a liter of water?

The 250 or 300 mg is the weight of the chemical that is mixed that is diluted to 1 ml using an ester. This is the proper way of mixing a dose of what matters with an injectable solution that makes what matters injectable.

Basically to mix a 250 mg per ml testosterone solution with a given ester you would first multiply the 250 mg by the ml size of the container you are mixing in. Lets say 10 ml. That would make 2500 mg and add 2500 mg of testosterone to the bottle while sitting on a weight scale that reads mg. Then you would fill the rest of the bottle with the ester to make it 10 ml even though this might only take 9.5 ml of ester to top off the bottle.

I think this is where a lot of foreign companies get their dosing wrong or they mix a large batch, but don't wait until everything is at 100% mixed before pouring it into smaller bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol_Wolf View Post
    Grams and liters do not directly cross! How many Grams is a liter of feathers and how many grams is in a liter of water?

The 250 or 300 mg is the weight of the chemical that is mixed that is diluted to 1 ml using an ester. This is the proper way of mixing a dose of what matters with an injectable solution that makes what matters injectable.

Basically to mix a 250 mg per ml testosterone solution with a given ester you would first multiply the 250 mg by the ml size of the container you are mixing in. Lets say 10 ml. That would make 2500 mg and add 2500 mg of testosterone to the bottle while sitting on a weight scale that reads mg. Then you would fill the rest of the bottle with the ester to make it 10 ml even though this might only take 9.5 ml of ester to top off the bottle.

I think this is where a lot of foreign companies get their dosing wrong or they mix a large batch, but don't wait until everything is at 100% mixed before pouring it into smaller bottles.
    I have absolutely no clue when it comes to this kind of stuff.
    As a layman (me) your explanation makes sense to me.

But, that said if you look at the attachment in my above post it is stated clearly that TestE 250 only has 180mg of testosterone. This is one of of many documents I have found stating this.

See attachments below
    Last edited by DougP; 06-17-2022 at 08:59 AM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by DougP View Post
    See attachement below it kind of contradicts what you saying

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk
    What he was saying isn't contradictive at all. What he's saying is nobody sits with a pen and paper and finds out the actual percentage of testosterone vs the ester of each dose. We go by the whole thing as a dosage. And 300mgs of Test E is a waste of time. It's not that much more than a TRT dose and so you won't get much gains out of it, but it'll still shut you down the same. I suggest you go take 400-500mg per week split in to at least 2 injections per week for like 12-16 weeks (and if you plateau a week or so before the end of your planned cycle length, you can call it quits then and go to your PCT).
    Iranon likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol_Wolf View Post

This is 1000% wrong on all accounts. When testosterone is synthesized the ester is bound to the testosterone. It does not get added during the compounding process. When injecting any compound with an ester attached you are getting less than the labeled amount of testosterone. 100mg of test e is roughly 70mg of actual test, and the rest is the ester.

When compounding test e you are getting 100mg of test e, but 70mg of test base. The ester is attached during synthesis to give the sustained release. Nobody who compounds any steroid buys the base chemical and the ester to mix. You buy the compound then add oil, solvents, and bacteriostatic agent.

This is not even debatable this is how it works. Below is a list of what you get from each 100mg of test based on the ester. The same goes for any compound with an ester attached.

Testosterone Base: 100mg
    Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
    Testosterone Propionate : 80mg
    Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
    Testosterone Enanthate : 70mg
    Testosterone Cypionate : 69mg
    Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
    Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
    Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

I have been by 3 to 4 times and there is always retarded shit posted like this, and this forum is dying faster than I am. There used to be so much good information and there still a few vets dropping knowledge but there is more people like Davimeireles posting retarded shit. Generally the only time I stop by to read is while board in the hospital.

You end up with gems like this from Davi

Well bro I'll give my 2 cents on this, Deca Durabolin aromatizes for the (progestogenic) characteristics progesterone and prolactin.

Aromatizes for the progestogenic characteristics. It's funny the aromatase enzyme somehow created progesterone and prolactin from androgens. It doesn't decca Converts to estrogen just like test but at a lower rate. The other effects are not from the aromatase enzyme. Theres plenty of other gems as well but im tired and drugged up hopefully going home in the AM. I'm sure this will be my last post it hurts the brain to read dumb shit.

It's good to see some of you still around. When I left they didn't think I would be here today, but somehow I am. Based on the frequency of hospital stays along with the severity I don't think there's to many more. Rant over!

Ol_Wolf is offline Junior Member
    My apologies, I am not a chemist by trade, but rather an engineer. As an engineer when someone gives me the weight of something it is exact to within a tolerance. Now if I understand what you are saying, the ester and test are bonded together then they take "X" mg of said bonded chemical and add Oils/solvents/bacteriostatic to make that "X" mg of compound equal "Y" ml of compound. So when the bottle reads 200 mg of Testosterone Cypionate per ml, you are getting 200 mg of Testosterone Cypionate per ml, but only 138 mg of Testosterone in that ml. When you read the label I guess that is actually how it is typed up, just a little misleading to someone that has not researched the full ingredient list of the bottle.

I'm sorry if the process of learning these things are not overnight and automatically disseminated to newer people on the board. I guess that is why they say try and learn something new everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    This is 1000% wrong on all accounts. When testosterone is synthesized the ester is bound to the testosterone. It does not get added during the compounding process. When injecting any compound with an ester attached you are getting less than the labeled amount of testosterone. 100mg of test e is roughly 70mg of actual test, and the rest is the ester.

When compounding test e you are getting 100mg of test e, but 70mg of test base. The ester is attached during synthesis to give the sustained release. Nobody who compounds any steroid buys the base chemical and the ester to mix. You buy the compound then add oil, solvents, and bacteriostatic agent.

This is not even debatable this is how it works. Below is a list of what you get from each 100mg of test based on the ester. The same goes for any compound with an ester attached.

Testosterone Base: 100mg
    Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
    Testosterone Propionate : 80mg
    Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
    Testosterone Enanthate : 70mg
    Testosterone Cypionate : 69mg
    Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
    Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
    Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

I have been by 3 to 4 times and there is always retarded shit posted like this, and this forum is dying faster than I am. There used to be so much good information and there still a few vets dropping knowledge but there is more people like Davimeireles posting retarded shit. Generally the only time I stop by to read is while board in the hospital.

You end up with gems like this from Davi

Well bro I'll give my 2 cents on this, Deca Durabolin aromatizes for the (progestogenic) characteristics progesterone and prolactin.

Aromatizes for the progestogenic characteristics. It's funny the aromatase enzyme somehow created progesterone and prolactin from androgens. It doesn't decca Converts to estrogen just like test but at a lower rate. The other effects are not from the aromatase enzyme. Theres plenty of other gems as well but im tired and drugged up hopefully going home in the AM. I'm sure this will be my last post it hurts the brain to read dumb shit.

It's good to see some of you still around. When I left they didn't think I would be here today, but somehow I am. Based on the frequency of hospital stays along with the severity I don't think there's to many more. Rant over!
    Thank you for your feedback.
    Finally I don't feel like a idiot.
    So as per my opening post.
    If I have a vile of Testosterone Enanthate 300 and I wanted a true dosage of 300mg testostrone then I would need 1.4ml (294mg) and not 1ml (210mg).

What's of concern here:

A. A person takes 1ml of testostorone enanthate 300 thinking he is getting a entry level cycle dosage but in reality he is quite close to a TRT. (Under test dosage for a perceived cycle)

B. A person takes 2 ml of testostorone enanthate 300 thinking he is getting a cycle dosage of 600mg and then packs in AI's, like arimidix, at a higher level, to counter the negetive effects of high estrogen levels at this test level and lands up tanking his estrogen levels because his AI dosage is to high for the actual amount of testostorone he is taking.(Overdosage of AI for a higher perceived test dosage)

For example:
    600mg testostorone enanthate 300 weekly cycle..
    2ml = 600mg test (perceived)
    2ml = 423mg test (actual)
    This makes a huge difference on the usage calculation of the AI on this cycle.
    Last edited by DougP; 06-21-2022 at 03:16 PM.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DougP View Post
    Thank you for your feedback.
    Finally I don't feel like a idiot.
    So as per my opening post.
    If I have a vile of Testosterone Enanthate 300 and I wanted a true dosage of 300mg testostrone then I would need 1.4ml (294mg) and not 1ml (210mg).

What's of concern here:

A. A person takes 1ml of testostorone enanthate 300 thinking he is getting a entry level cycle dosage but in reality he is quite close to a TRT. (Under test dosage for a perceived cycle)

B. A person takes 2 ml of testostorone enanthate 300 thinking he is getting a cycle dosage of 600mg and then packs in AI's, like arimidix, at a higher level, to counter the negetive effects of high estrogen levels at this test level and lands up tanking his estrogen levels because his AI dosage is to high for the actual amount of testostorone he is taking.(Overdosage of AI for a higher perceived test dosage)

For example:
    600mg testostorone enanthate 300 weekly cycle..
    2ml = 600mg test (perceived)
    2ml = 423mg test (actual)
    This makes a huge difference on the usage calculation of the AI on this cycle.
    Just pick a dosage and stick with it. Yes, you lose some for the ester weight, but it's negligible. If it were that much of a deal breaker everyone would be running cycles of test no ester or test suspension and injecting multiple times per day....not ideal.

Using your example of of losing 90mg/ml of test and coming up short isn't a factor to freak out about. Pick one or the other and stick with it. If it disturbs you that badly, calculate your doses based on exact testosterone content, but 60mg of test isn't going to make that big of a difference.

As far as aromatase inhibitors, no one just "packs in" an AI without labwork. That's just asking for trouble.

Edit: My above example is based on 69mg of test per 100mg of test enanthate and is based on pharmaceutical test enanthate like Delatestryl, pharmaceutical test cyp, or a quality UGL that has access to very good raws.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-21-2022 at 08:30 PM.
    Honkey_Kong and DougP like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information