Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By powerliftmike
  • 1 Post By Fireguy1990

Thread: Test/npp/mast vs test/tren/mast

Fireguy1990 is offline Junior Member

Test/npp/mast vs test/tren/mast

5'10 215lbs prob around 12 percent bf. Looking to get lean and hard this summer. Current stuck between the two. Guys who ran both which would you suggest. Don't want any water weight so hesitant on the npp. But also am a firefighter so need my cardio to be in tact so hesitant oon the tren .

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Well, test/tren /mast is an extremely popular bodybuilder cut stack and for good reason. Npp/deca not generally used if you want to cut, but some guys like low dose for joints. Nandrolone induced joint support is individualistic but generally overrated. Many people also sweat like hell on tren, I wouldnt want to imagine how bad it would be in a fire suit in the summer. Low dose test, higher mast could be a good option too.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Well, test/tren/mast is an extremely popular bodybuilder cut stack and for good reason. Npp/deca not generally used if you want to cut, but some guys like low dose for joints. Nandrolone induced joint support is individualistic but generally overrated. Many people also sweat like hell on tren, I wouldnt want to imagine how bad it would be in a fire suit in the summer. Low dose test, higher mast could be a good option too.
    Thanks man yea feel like tren may not be worth it. Was thinking 300 test 300 mast. Was gonna do either 150mg tren or 200mg npp. You think drop the npp. Only reason I heard people say paired with mast they love npp

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    Taking harsh drugs, some that cause massive hair loss....an issue you made a thread about last year, to look good for summer, WTF.

First off you are not 12% body fat, probably 16-18%, secondly why take harsh steroids to just look good for summer when you can take hair friendly safer drugs and look just as good.

Post pics, I want to see the numbers you posted.

[QUOTE=Iranon;7573585]Taking harsh drugs, some that cause massive hair loss....an issue you made a thread about last year, to look good for summer, WTF.

First off you are not 12% body fat, probably 16-18%, secondly why take harsh steroids to just look good for summer when you can take hair friendly safer drugs and look just as good.

Post pics, I want to see the numbers
    Nothing special this is me on my cruise of 150mg test c. No idea bf honestly
    Last edited by Fireguy1990; 06-19-2022 at 02:23 PM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy1990 View Post
    https://ibb.co/HCN449P
    Nothing special this is me on my cruise of 150mg test c. No idea bf honestly
    looking pretty decent mate i would not take anything if i looked like that . fuck tren . take a little anavar ontop your trt level if you must and your fine. you dont need to look like mariusz pudzianowski to look good
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 06-10-2022 at 11:40 PM.

Do you care about hair? Someone commented, not sure of your situation. Some test/mast, test/primo, or test/winstrol could be good alternatives. For me winstrol leads to injuries and bad joint pain so I never use anymore (not to mention c17aa), but your body may respond differently. Either way, still have mast or primo as options. Of course leaning out will be dictated mostly by diet and higher volume training.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Do you care about hair? Someone commented, not sure of your situation. Some test/mast, test/primo, or test/winstrol could be good alternatives. For me winstrol leads to injuries and bad joint pain so I never use anymore (not to mention c17aa), but your body may respond differently. Either way, still have mast or primo as options. Of course leaning out will be dictated mostly by diet and higher volume training.
    Yea I do care about my hair. Got nizoral, minoxidil, and derma rolling going on right now. Leaning towards test and mast. But not sure if I should add the tren in or no

Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy1990 View Post
    Yea I do care about my hair. Got nizoral, minoxidil, and derma rolling going on right now. Leaning towards test and mast. But not sure if I should add the tren in or no
    If you do care about hair then the DHT hardeners I mentioned above will be quite bad, masteron included. You can do test with a tiny amount of finasteride/dutasteride. Nizoral is unlikely to do anything for androgen induced alopecia: aka taking AAS and your hair falling out; it is indicated for fungal causes.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You look solid bud, good work. Maybe some of that chest hair will fall out?

Test, mast and some winny could take you where you need to go without adding a 19nor. You’ve got more than a solid base.

If you’re trying to get grainy, diet is gonna be the difference maker more so than drugs. Aesthetically enhancement drugs can help obviously and you’re in that ballpark for sure

Thread Information