Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Strength boosting steroidds

s1nc1ty is offline Member

Strength boosting steroidds

So some steroids are known for big strength gains like anavar , anadrol , etc. My question is this.. to these compounds build more strength also or is it only effect that lasts only while you are on them. Trying to build my strength levels up to respectable levels while off the juice so just wandering how much help a little low / medium dose cycle of some compound can give me a real boost in srength or only bigger strength while on the compound and after cycle back to normal maybe up only minimal amount.

Thank you for answer / clarifying it for me

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    If you want real strength, use Halotestin , Anadrol or Dianabol . Anavar doesn't give that much strength, the ones I mentioned above do! What gives the most strength is Halotestin, so it's a good bet, just don't take it indefinitely because it's hepatoxic to the liver.

It's good to use Tudca and NAC to soothe your liver! If you find injectable glutathione 10x better.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 07-02-2022 at 04:10 PM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    If you want real strength, use Halotestin , Anadrol or Dianabol . Anavar doesn't give that much strength, the ones I mentioned above do! What gives the most strength is Halotestin, so it's a good bet, just don't take it indefinitely because it's hepatoxic to the liver.

It's good to use Tudca and NAC to soothe your liver! If you find injectable glutathione 10x better.
    Yep. The other alternative is base Tren or test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cylon357 likes this.

1beardedalpha is offline Junior Member
    Mtren was insane strength. Horrible for liver and kidneys and made me ape shit angry

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Yep. The other alternative is base Tren or test.
    Best strength increase I have seen was while in Var(test, of course too)

The strength seems to stay - sorta. . . It’s kinda why I run short bursts of Var right now. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off - strength seems to stay, for the most part

This is the 1st summer without Tren in about a decade - I feel great, strong af - but, just don’t have that vascular “pop” - it never gave me much of a strength increase on low doses

But, tren kicked my ass last summer - I was just so thinking of jumping on a short run the other day. But, next thing u kno - that short run turns into months upon months
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Ive tried everything except Halo, can’t get my hands on any or would have. For me, nothing compares to Tren for raw power. For stamina, well, not so much.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Im thinking on doing like a personal "study" on low dose anavar with short time use. Like 2 -4 weeks 20-30 mg day. Check bloodwork how much it supresseses. Measure on certain exercises how much strength i gain and how much i keep. Also take measurements weigh myself etc . The effects ofcoure for hardcore juicers is very small but for me, every ounce of muscle and strength that i gain and keep is worh its weight in gold.

Reason is maximum gain with minimum supression, dont want to shut down my natural production. I think 4 week partial supression is many times easier to recover from then like 12 week full supression with real cycle. Im young man, got great libido and everything is super dont wanna atrophy my balls just yet. Got my BP back in check also.

If i get gains and the supression is like 50% or less i could probably do a cycle like this couple times a year, get some progress with literally minimal harm to my body
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 07-03-2022 at 08:29 AM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Im thinking on doing like a personal "study" on low dose anavar with short time use. Like 2 -4 weeks 20-30 mg day. Check bloodwork how much it supresseses. Measure on certain exercises how much strength i gain and how much i keep. Also take measurements weigh myself etc . The effects ofcoure for hardcore juicers is very small but for me, every ounce of muscle and strength that i gain and keep is worh its weight in gold.

Reason is maximum gain with minimum supression, dont want to shut down my natural production. I think 4 week partial supression is many times easier to recover from then like 12 week full supression with real cycle. Im young man, got great libido and everything is super dont wanna atrophy my balls just yet. Got my BP back in check also.

If i get gains and the supression is like 50% or less i could probably do a cycle like this couple times a year, get some progress with literally minimal harm to my body
    This is not a new idea, though it may be new to you.

The net of it typically is: Eh. That is, yes it does work, but the effects are minimal.

BTW, even anavar, while a well tolerated AAS, isn't without risk.

If you really want to do an oral only cycle, I would suggest proviron over anavar. Proviron at reasonable doses (25 to 75mg per day) can result in VERY little, if any, suppression. No, proviron isn't a particularly anabolic steroid , but it does bind to both SHBG and the aromatase enzyme, simultaneously freeing up test and keeping estrogen in check.
    s1nc1ty likes this.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    The only kind of oral only I’d run is ____ nvm

Lmao

Thread Information