• 1 Post By 1beardedalpha
  • 1 Post By teedoff
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Thoughts

1beardedalpha is offline Junior Member

Thoughts

It's companies like this that give people delusional fears of steroids and pro steroids. Also seems counter active with the estra which is a progestin then arimistane which is ai , with epistane which is ph ai

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    My thought would be it's garbage, prohormones may put size on but they won't hold. If you're going to get into any hormones may as well use the ones tried and true, not something made yesterday. Read up on all you can soak in from the stickies and education threads and go from there.

I know alot , the only thing I was lookin for maybe some m1t or max lmg. Those were good or 1Ad+4ad

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1beardedalpha View Post
    I know alot , the only thing I was lookin for maybe some m1t or max lmg. Those were good or 1Ad+4ad

Yea you seem to have it all figured out bubba, good luck.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    No way I would take whatever bullshit that is. Thats my thoughts.
    SampsonandDelilah and songdog like this.

Cylon357 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It does contain some interesting and effective ingredients, assuming that you really get what it says, but what an absolute mess it is. And I would be suspect of a supplement maker that lists anastrozole (adex) in their cocktail, and even more suspect if they also included arimistane (like this one does). Nuke that E into the ground.
    1beardedalpha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    It does contain some interesting and effective ingredients, assuming that you really get what it says, but what an absolute mess it is. And I would be suspect of a supplement maker that lists anastrozole (adex) in their cocktail, and even more suspect if they also included arimistane (like this one does). Nuke that E into the ground.
    I don't see the point of anti estrogen with other anti estrogen with anti estrogen epistane. That seems like it'd drop your estrogen to zero

Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't see the point of anti estrogen with other anti estrogen with anti estrogen epistane. That seems like it'd drop your estrogen to zero

It just looks to me like they took all the buzzwords and mixed them together. I'm sure it would wreck estrogen and your liver, if it isn't just sugar pills or caffeine.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You know the best part of being a “supplement” company in the US?

You owe nothing to the FDA and your ingredients list is covered by something called a “proprietary blend”. Meaning you have no accountability for what’s actually in it. It’s comical and a massive legal black hole and that is embarrassing to this country. Everything that goes before the FDA is so highly scrutinized and yet any jackass with a label maker and a dream can create whatever he or she wants in the privacy of their own kitchen. You couldn’t pay me to ingest that shit or any other promising to take you to your fitness goals. Modern day snake oil (or at least you hope). Let alone you get shut down or crash your e2, what a nightmare waiting to happen

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    You know the best part of being a “supplement” company in the US?

You owe nothing to the FDA and your ingredients list is covered by something called a “proprietary blend”. Meaning you have no accountability for what’s actually in it. It’s comical and a massive legal black hole and that is embarrassing to this country. Everything that goes before the FDA is so highly scrutinized and yet any jackass with a label maker and a dream can create whatever he or she wants in the privacy of their own kitchen. You couldn’t pay me to ingest that shit or any other promising to take you to your fitness goals. Modern day snake oil (or at least you hope). Let alone you get shut down or crash your e2, what a nightmare waiting to happen
    Just thought I'd throw I'd ask . Is UK the same way or are the buyers more protected??

SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Just thought I'd throw I'd ask . Is UK the same way or are the buyers more protected??

I wasn’t coming down on you brother, sorry if it felt that way. I just think these companies get away with far too much creative marketing and have no real accountability in place. The UK generally has tougher guidelines when it comes to prescription medications but unsure of what your laws are regarding “nutritional supplements”. The US allows these complaints to get away with a lot in the name of the almighty dollar

FryingPanMan244 is offline New Member
    Yeah, im in the UK... luckily our labelling standards are a bit better, but we still get crap like whatever this is crop up every now and then

usually they try to hype up natural supplements to make them sound like some sort of wonder drug... when all it is is ginsing, or green tea

if you're gonna do steroids ... do the real thing, and not these "Steroid suppliments" (not that ive done either currently, all natural atm)

Quote Originally Posted by FryingPanMan244 View Post
    Yeah, im in the UK... luckily our labelling standards are a bit better, but we still get crap like whatever this is crop up every now and then

usually they try to hype up natural supplements to make them sound like some sort of wonder drug... when all it is is ginsing, or green tea

if you're gonna do steroids... do the real thing, and not these "Steroid suppliments" (not that ive done either currently, all natural atm)
    I was just looking for a few diff ones . Don't want a smorgasbord of methylated crap in me . One ingredient at a time is my motto for methyl.

To FryingPanMan’s point, if you’re going to take a product that has the potential to shut you down and also cause side effects, that are designed to mimic hormones…you’re better off just taking the hormone! The king of all hormones is testosterone (settle down Tren freaks, you know what I mean). You’re far better off going with some test (from a reputable source) and knowing exactly what’s going in your body. These hodge podge supplement bags are a kitchen sink and who really know WTF is in them and if the dosages are even right.

You ever wonder how a high profile professional athlete gets popped for banned substances, a lot of the times it’s taking OTC “supplements” that they don’t know what’s in it or they blame the mislabeling (sometimes, not always. Sorry A Rod and so many others, lol)

Best of luck OP

To FryingPanMan’s point, if you’re going to take a product that has the potential to shut you down and also cause side effects, that are designed to mimic hormones…you’re better off just taking the hormone! The king of all hormones is testosterone (settle down Tren freaks, you know what I mean). You’re far better off going with some test (from a reputable source) and knowing exactly what’s going in your body. These hodge podge supplement bags are a kitchen sink and who really know WTF is in them and if the dosages are even right.

You ever wonder how a high profile professional athlete gets popped for banned substances, a lot of the times it’s taking OTC “supplements” that they don’t know what’s in it or they blame the mislabeling (sometimes, not always. Sorry A Rod and so many others, lol)

Best of luck OP
    A few years ago a Mexican mMMA or boxer got popped for clen . He said it was from his tacos he had in Mexico. Sure enough they did an investigation and the meat had was tainted with clen. I assume to lean them up

A few years ago a Mexican mMMA or boxer got popped for clen . He said it was from his tacos he had in Mexico. Sure enough they did an investigation and the meat had was tainted with clen. I assume to lean them up

That recently happened to Canelo Alvarez too I’m boxing. There’s been a few fighters that have claimed the “tainted meat” defense and won. Crazy, right? Who knows what they’re putting in our food!

That recently happened to Canelo Alvarez too I’m boxing. There’s been a few fighters that have claimed the “tainted meat” defense and won. Crazy, right? Who knows what they’re putting in our food!
    Probably why those vegans look like aids patients . Not enough roids in their system nit to mention lack of glycogen storage

SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Veganism is a corporate con, if you have ever noticed these "Health experts" proposing veganism always look like skeletor on crack or jabba the hut on meth... is because it is such a deficient diet that its not even funny, it is worrying

the "Con" part is all these corporations that sell vegan products and meat substitutes are usually companies that hold massive stocks or investments in meat or animal product based production companies

i could go into also "Conspiracy theories" regarding "The great reset" where certain individuals and groups want the general public docile and weak (through lack of testosterone ) caused by a vegan diet, but thats a horse of a different colour lol

personally i have found a ketogenic diet has worked wonders for me... lost 59lbs, and feel the best i ever have, im lean, strong, and full of energy

Thats another reason i feel sorry for you yanks... your food protections regarding meat are scary sometimes

Thats another reason i feel sorry for you yanks... your food protections regarding meat are scary sometimes
    Sometimes ? Since Brandon took office strawberries have hepatitis and there has been a bacon beef pork strawberries grapes lettuce tomato ice cream and cereal recalls. I check the fda website before I grocery shop online

FryingPanMan244 likes this.

thats whack... don't fuck with peoples food man

teedoff is offline Member
    Eh I'm not sold on the vegan crap...but my trainer swears by it now....although it would be interesting to see her diet if she were training for an IFBB show again. lol She's been pretty much vegan now for about 2 years. She's not at all lean...in fact, she just looks like her offseason weight. Maybe even a little more.

She keeps trying to suggest to me why I should go vegan. I flat out tell her there's NO way I would ever give up ribeyes! lol

good man, all veganism does is lead to lack of vitamins, minerals and BCAAs unless you're taking a f*ck ton of suppliments

good man, all veganism does is lead to lack of vitamins, minerals and BCAAs unless you're taking a f*ck ton of suppliments
    I almost said u forgot iron but that's a mineral

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I didn't know you could even still buy M-Drol and epistane. You and your liver will be better off pinning real gear than messing with this "prohormone" shit (even though some of those compounds are actual steroids ).

But yeah, the whole point to messing with that shit in the first place was because it's legal and real gear isn't. But now that they made that shit illegal (for the most part with some exceptions), what is there to gain? It has worse sides than gear and does more damage to the body.

If you're in possession of that shit, you're better off throwing it in the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I didn't know you could even still buy M-Drol and epistane. You and your liver will be better off pinning real gear than messing with this "prohormone" shit (even though some of those compounds are actual steroids ).

But yeah, the whole point to messing with that shit in the first place was because it's legal and real gear isn't. But now that they made that shit illegal (for the most part with some exceptions), what is there to gain? It has worse sides than gear and does more damage to the body.

If you're in possession of that shit, you're better off throwing it in the trash.
    Honestly the only ones I liked was
    M1t,Superdrol and dmz oh and rhe one ( methyl dht ) I still have a bottle of dmz and methyl dht and epistane

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Honestly the only ones I liked was
    M1t,Superdrol and dmz oh and rhe one ( methyl dht ) I still have a bottle of dmz and methyl dht and epistane

I still remember the constant back pain and the headaches superdrol gave me. If I could go back in time, I'd tell the younger me not to waste a dollar on that shit and to go get real gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I still remember the constant back pain and the headaches superdrol gave me. If I could go back in time, I'd tell the younger me not to waste a dollar on that shit and to go get real gear.
    Honestly now I'd probably never use it . I know it kinda dried me out my joint wise. I honestly loved m1t though . The pumps were insane paired with m5aa that gave me super focus .

Thread Information