• 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Iranon
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Beefcheeks7
  • 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Going into week 5, no changes...

jjsevens is offline Associate Member

Going into week 5, no changes...

Going into week 5 this Monday and still not seeing strength/size...I am trying to lean out, eating between a slight deficit/maintenance so not sure if that could be it. I'm not losing strength either, but feel it's slipping and am noticing I'm getting smaller, leaning out great but muscle seems to be shrinking too. Here's what I'm running:

200mg test e twice per week
    150mg tren e twice per week
    200mg masteron e twice per week

Am also on TRT so when I went on cycle I switched up from my script test to my source test of 200mg test cyp. What's weird is I felt bigger and stronger on my script test and was taking WAY less... The script test is 100mg and was only taking 0.5ml twice a week. So thinking maybe my sources test is bunk?

Also... The idea was to take it easy on the tren in case of any sides and so far so good, like zero sides. .. In fact the opposite, I feel good, horny AF and raging hardons lol.

Should I make any changes? I'm thinking of upping everything as I feel as though I'm stalling.

Thanks.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Give it about 3 more weeks, if you dont feel anything more than likely your gear is bunk. If blood work is an option then see whats up. Thats too much gear to not feel anything
    songdog, Booz and Iranon like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cuz is spot on…Go get some blood work done. Are you in the states? Best 100$ you can spend, then you’ll have your answers instead of judging symptoms and being subjective.
    Booz, Iranon and Cuz like this.

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like your gear is fake or very under dosed.

I'm exactly 5 weeks into my cut, lost 8lbs the first 3.5 weeks and in the last 10 days I have gained 12lbs and all my lifts are way up. You can gain muscle on a calorie deficit. Like the others said, get blood work done.
    jjsevens likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Give it about 3 more weeks, if you dont feel anything more than likely your gear is bunk. If blood work is an option then see whats up. Thats too much gear to not feel anything
    OK will do...Unfortunately I'm in Canada, getting bloods isn't an option.

What do you guys think about going back to the script test?

Quote Originally Posted by Iranon View Post
    Sounds like your gear is fake or very under dosed.

I'm exactly 5 weeks into my cut, lost 8lbs the first 3.5 weeks and in the last 10 days I have gained 12lbs and all my lifts are way up. You can gain muscle on a calorie deficit. Like the others said, get blood work done.
    I'm beginning to think the same... Been using this same guy for the past few cycles, and have never really blown up, just always thought that maybe after a few cycles your body just doesn't respond as well as your first one or two.

Post the lab here and see if anyone has experience with it…just don’t post a URL or source

https://forums.steroid.com/discussio...d-brands-ugls/

As far as TRT, absolutely…that beats crashing or pumping yourself full of olive oil. Most importantly though for your overall hormonal health so you don’t crash.

There’s private labs I can send you but not knowing about Canada, is it impossible to have blood drawn to send out? Do you all have a quest diagnostics? I would also consider going to whomever prescribed you the TRT test and request bloodwork and make up some excuse if you end up over or under. I had to do labs with my TRT provider and I was triple my levels and just told him I had added some proviron because I read it would help with my libido. He gave me a stern warning and I was on my way but I got bloodwork out of the deal. I’d definitely consider that route if it’s your only option, better than the guessing game.

I mean yes, realistically you should know but I don’t always blow up anymore like I used to (receptors are saturated) and my body requires more after all these years which is why we put so much emphasis on your first cycle because you’re always chasing that dragon. Something to consider

Best
    Cuz, jjsevens and Chark like this.

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Going into week 5 this Monday and still not seeing strength/size...I am trying to lean out, eating between a slight deficit/maintenance so not sure if that could be it. I'm not losing strength either, but feel it's slipping and am noticing I'm getting smaller, leaning out great but muscle seems to be shrinking too. Here's what I'm running:

200mg test e twice per week
    150mg tren e twice per week
    200mg masteron e twice per week

Am also on TRT so when I went on cycle I switched up from my script test to my source test of 200mg test cyp. What's weird is I felt bigger and stronger on my script test and was taking WAY less... The script test is 100mg and was only taking 0.5ml twice a week. So thinking maybe my sources test is bunk?

Also... The idea was to take it easy on the tren in case of any sides and so far so good, like zero sides. .. In fact the opposite, I feel good, horny AF and raging hardons lol.

Should I make any changes? I'm thinking of upping everything as I feel as though I'm stalling.

Thanks.

First time on tren?
    jjsevens likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Which ugl are you using? I’m in Canada too I can tell you if it’s crap gear.
    jjsevens and Booz like this.

Last edited by jjsevens; 08-24-2022 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    First time on tren?
    This would be my second. First time was after a few cycles... My profile pic was when I was on last, which was years ago... Super lean and cut, but didn't have the size that I do now.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Last edited by jjsevens; 08-24-2022 at 12:55 PM.

Last edited by jjsevens; 08-24-2022 at 12:55 PM.

Bump... Anyone hear of this lab?

And am thinking to just drive over to the states to get a full panel since I can't get it here in Canada. Anyone know of any walk-in labs in the Buffalo NY area? Closest border for me is Niagara.

Haven’t heard of that UGL before, sorry.

I would look at Jason Health (my favorite) or private labs MD. Get a full testosterone and sensitivity estrogen assay done..100$ US. Go to quest diagnostics and enter a zip code and they’ll tell you the nearest collection spot. I believe Jason health also will run a list of collection centers based on a geographical zip code.

Godspeed

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Bump... Anyone hear of this lab?

And am thinking to just drive over to the states to get a full panel since I can't get it here in Canada. Anyone know of any walk-in labs in the Buffalo NY area? Closest border for me is Niagara.
    No clue on the ugl.

Isn't New York state one of the ones where you CANNOT order personal blood work?

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    No clue on the ugl.

Isn't New York state one of the ones where you CANNOT order personal blood work?

No clue but that’s absolutely insane if it is in fact a law. Talk about the hospice and private practice doctors controlling the lab money and follow ups, wow.

That’s criminal

https://www.selftestable.com/new-yor...-test-ordering

Like everything in NYC, it’s a law but it doesn’t look to be enforced. Definitely looks like it was outlawed in 2016 but it wasn’t hard to find places advertising you could get it done…

https://requestatest.com/private-blo...d-avenue-11235
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 06-23-2022 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    https://www.selftestable.com/new-yor...-test-ordering

Like everything in NYC, it’s a law but it doesn’t look to be enforced. Definitely looks like it was outlawed in 2016 but it wasn’t hard to find places advertising you could get it done…

https://requestatest.com/private-blo...d-avenue-11235
    Just isn't getting easier haha... Ok thanks will give this a try.

What about sending my gear away for testing, or testing kits to test the purity?

Just isn't getting easier haha... Ok thanks will give this a try.

What about sending my gear away for testing, or testing kits to test the purity?
    They’re out there, hone test kits you can order and a few international labs where you send your gear off. Let’s just say I’m more skeptical of their testing processes than I am of the reading of my blood.

Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

I say that having no idea of your logistical situation but hopefully you can make something work. Obviously symptoms are huge but they have to be tailored with expectations (progress, size, strength, libido) which is why blood work is so key
    jjsevens likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    They’re out there, hone test kits you can order and a few international labs where you send your gear off. Let’s just say I’m more skeptical of their testing processes than I am of the reading of my blood.

Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

I say that having no idea of your logistical situation but hopefully you can make something work. Obviously symptoms are huge but they have to be tailored with expectations (progress, size, strength, libido) which is why blood work is so key

You need any help trying to find some places, shoot me a PM
    jjsevens likes this.

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Have you tried metabolic?

proid

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No metabolic isn’t big amongst the forums I’m on.

Syn
    Pareto
    Innovagen
    Zentec
    Pharmatec

Lots of good options that are easy to getin Canada

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OK will do...Unfortunately I'm in Canada, getting bloods isn't an option.

What do you guys think about going back to the script test?
    Go to your GP and tell him you're on steroids and need bloodwork done. It's not illegal to possess or use them in Canada
    jjsevens likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Go to your GP and tell him you're on steroids and need bloodwork done. It's not illegal to possess or use them in Canada
    My only concern is he tells my endo who has me on TRT. It took years to convince him to treat me based on symptoms vs numbers. He was very clear that if I abuse he'll stop treating me so don't want to risk that.

No metabolic isn’t big amongst the forums I’m on.

Syn
    Pareto
    Innovagen
    Zentec
    Pharmatec

Lots of good options that are easy to getin Canada
    Hey man, sent you a PM. Thanks!

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    My only concern is he tells my endo who has me on TRT. It took years to convince him to treat me based on symptoms vs numbers. He was very clear that if I abuse he'll stop treating me so don't want to risk that.
    I think you'll likely be fine asking. But if your nervous, book a hotel in the US on Friday night and, then after work head over there and get one of those pay-per-lab-order places to test you. The only way you're going to truly know if the shit is bunk is if you either test the vials (which you're probably not going to do) or get bloodwork done.

Why don’t you go to a walk in clinic? You don’t have to go to your normal doctor.

I live in canada too and there’s millions of walk in clinics that can get you in within an hour, blood work within 2

Thread Information