Ronrizzle is offline New Member

Question legitmate clomid?

Hey folks. I have quick question.
    I recently bought some clomid off one my sources, but something is making me skeptical. First, the pharmaceutical company that makes it is called Rosemont corp. I never heard of them so I investigated a lil' bit and they do exist, but no mention of clomid on the product line. Second, the tabs are 50mgs each, but have the number 100 on them. I never seen tabs like these before. Anyone have any input. It would be greatly appreciated.
    P.S- They are litte white tabs, almost appear too small to be 50mgs.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    50mg is really tiny, so the size thing might not really matter. Most companies use fillers to make the tab bigger. the only way i can think of to test if they are legit is to put one in your mouth and let it disolve. Real Clomid should have a really bitter taste and will make your mouth numb.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    from what i hear, clomid is rarely faked, but that doesn't mean he didn't give you something completely different. Do what dizzle said.

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    you shouldve went with some liquid cheaper and realiable as i hear

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hmmm, i think u should post a pic so we can take a look at it, as was stated earlier, clomid is rarely faked. go to the steroid pictures section and post a picture so we can grab a quick look !

regards !

Ronrizzle is offline New Member
    I did the test that dizzle suggested. It was bitter, but I am not to keen on what the numbness should feel like. If there was any, it was unnoticeble to me. I did post a pic in the picture forum. Remeber they are tiny white tabs with 100 engraved in them. Thanks again gents.

Thread Information